Small,mature minecraft server

ATStacey's Avatar ATStacey8/16/13 1:38 pm
1 emeralds 447 4
11/3/2013 10:50 am
xray275's Avatar xray275
Hello Everyone
My name is Alex and I will be setting up and hosting a small, community based minecraft server for mature players. The idea I'm going for is a mindcrack type server but smaller. I hope to achieve a small community village set up when players start to play.Now sadly it won't be up 24/7 but I am a very active player so it should be up for long and consistent time periods of time.I will only accept 4 more applications!!!
Entry requirements:
1. Over 16 years of age
2. a mature player and good builder etc
3. has a Skype account and ready to talk to new people
Application Format
Age-
IGN-
what your good at in game-
why should you be whitelisted- (short and sweet not a massive amount needed)

of course the server will be whitlisted and will be 100% vanilla and survival multi player.
expected a message to your forum account if your are accepted and I will give you my Skype so you can add me on Skype and we then can play!!!!
link to minecraft forum post: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/193 ... ry23867368
ATStacey
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

xray275
11/03/2013 10:50 am

IGN xray275

What your good at in game: I like to take my time to build big and beautiful building.

why should you be whitelisted: I like Mindcrack and I've been searching a server like this (small mature community) since a long time and i love to help others.

Thank you.
BlackMagic0
08/21/2013 4:08 pm
Age- 17
IGN- Black0Magic
what your good at in game- Built amazing things on servers
why should you be whitelisted- Because why else would you make this post? but seriously, I'm a great, mature, builder who follows rules, and would like to make new friends.
DCravens1994
08/21/2013 4:06 pm
IGN: DCravens1994

I am good at building, and surviving. i usually explore and mine when on a server, after building my amazing home!

I should be whitelisted because i am a friendly, mature, and experienced minecraft player. i dont spam, grief, steal or do anything like that. i would like to make some great minecraft friends and have some fun!
matthewLUVZmen
08/16/2013 1:54 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Unicorn
Age- 16
IGN- matthewLUVZmen(made it in the fifth grade)
what your good at in game- im good at a lot of things i like building houses and building so mostly building
why should you be whitelisted- (short and sweet not a massive amount needed) I should be whitelisted because im mature, responsible, goofy(when permitted), and just a fun guy to play with
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome