Small server looking for dedicated players.

IdealIdeas91's Avatar IdealIdeas917/11/13 6:26 am
1 emeralds 137
Small server looking for a couple more regulars.
Server is 1.6.1 and has many fantastic plugins.
Server is pretty empty and cannot support a ton of players. But I do have a few regulars that come on nearly everyday.

Here is the basic rundown of my server:
- New players are submitted to a noob box. To leave all a player must do is mine some ores and sell them to a nearby shop. Once enough cash is collected players may press a button to be fully set up as a member of the server. It is a griefer deterrent and doesnt take long to accomplish.

- Server is Survival for all regulars.

- Regulars can buy a decent selection of permissions INCLUDING flight.

- I have all the plugins I need to fully rollback any griefer BS in a matter of seconds, so if your a griefer you might as well look elsewhere.

- Pvp is allowed as long as its agreed before hand with other players.

- I have the warzone plugin but current have no warzones at this time to play.

- Dungeons with epic loot are also being constructed at this time.

- Players basically have far more freedom on my server than most servers.

- I have plenty of plugins, such as Mcmmo, Chest Shops, Exp Banks, jobs, dynmap and more.

- Since we have Dynmap you can use a browser to view the world.

- We also have a facebook page that I continually update with any news relating to minecraft, the server, and what im up to.

- Admins are friendly as well as the current regulars. We will help anyone understand how to use any of the plugins you can use.

- There is nothing really special about the server. Its more or less focused on building awesome things in survival.

To apply for a possible spot, just list your game name, age, and why this server appeals to you. I will send you a private message with the IP to join if selected.

We are not looking for builders, admins, ops, ect...
IdealIdeas91
Level 27 : Expert Engineer