Small server in need of staff

RileyTheUndead's Avatar RileyTheUndead5/27/16 10:24 pm
1 emeralds 249 4
5/28/2016 7:10 am
Pringles13's Avatar Pringles13
Hello I'm the owner of Iridium Gaming. We're in need of staff. If I see you on the server you'll most likely have a larger chance of getting a staff position.

Name:

Username:

Availability:

Time Zone:

Maturity Level:

Previous Experience:

Why you wanna be staff:

Why you think you would be a good asset to the server:
RileyTheUndead
Level 7 : Apprentice Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/28/2016 7:10 am
Level 1 : New Network
Pringles13
Staff Application

Name: Marcus

Username: Pringles_13

Availability: 3-5h on weekdays, 3-7 hours weekends.

TimeZone: Central European Time Zone​ UTC+01:00

Maturity Level: Depends on the situtation. 6-8 /10

Previous Experience: I've been mod and helper on some small prison servers, I've been helping them with building and some plugins. and helping them advertise.
Right now im helper on a prison server.

Why you wanna be staff: o help of course! I want the players to feel that they are in a safe and happy server. I want to help others issues and problems. I want to make and keep everyone happy. I really want fair play on the server, so I wont let anyone go free with cheating or hacking. I also want this rank because I love the server. I love all the staff and players and want them to feel that they are in a happy environment.

Why you think you would be a good asset to the server: because I'm very active, and who does not like a active staff. I always want to have fun and help others. I really want to make Iridium a more peaceful server. I want to be able to help Iridium rise and maintain itself. I want to be able to hold down the fort when no other Staff member is online and advertisers and spammers cause problems in the server. I want to be able to protect and maintain the server when no one else is there to do it. Most importantly, I want to be able to help the server and Staff team so that everyone has a fun and memorable gaming experience.
05/28/2016 6:04 am
Level 1 : New Miner
DeUltinateOne
Name: John

Username: DeUltimateOne

Availability: 2-3 hours weekdays and 3-4 hours weekends.

Time Zone: +8 GMT

Maturity Level: 8.5/10

Previous Experience: I have been a head-admin of a server but unfortunately it shutdown due to the server owner not having enough time to run the server due to important exams.

Why you wanna be staff: I want to be part of the staff team on this server, as I want to help this server grow and thrive to become well-known and popular. I want to help out in any way possible so this server can grow and improve.

Why you think you would be a good asset to the server: I think that I would be a good asset to this server as I am a loyal and patient person who can communicate to people very well. I can keep the server chat at a PG rate and I can keep the server clean from hackers so they don't ruin the server for other players on the server. I hope I get picked for a role on your server as a staff member and get a chance to work and improve this server.
Thanks for taking the time to read my application.
DeUltimateOne
05/28/2016 3:26 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Dante202
Name: Dante

Username: Dante202

Availability: a lot

Time Zone: GMT+2

Maturity Level: 8

Previous Experience: I have been almost every staff rank on server so I have a lot of experience.

Why you wanna be staff: because I want to help out small servers to grow.

Why you think you would be a good asset to the server: I will hopefully become a good staff member because i will help in reducing the amount of cheaters/hackers on the server to let normal players have more fun and also help others if they have any questions. And I personally think that I would make a good staff member because I love helping people out and there is a lot of people who struggle starting on: not knowing how to do any warps, Also a good staff member needs to be active and I will be on the server most of the time so therefore anybody who needs help. Finally I think I would be great at keeping an eye on chat as I am normally in chat most of my time so I would defenitly spot any disrespect or any kind of forbidden language or people who need help. And I can stay calm when people yell at me or swearing at me., and I'm not giving free stuff to people like: gamemode, op, SO items (SO= Staff Only), I have minechat to increase my activity, I treat everyone equally and fairly, I don't slack someone just because they are my friends, I always report griefers, hackers, advertisers, I don't letting my friends break the rules and report nothing, I don't abuse my power as staff, also I have Skype if anyone needs to contact me and I can speak Dutch and English, also please don't look at my age I am mature enough for the position.
05/27/2016 11:06 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
WildNitro
Name: Carson

Username: Crazyeagle22

Availability: Its summer so several hours

Time Zone: Central

Maturity Level: 8/10

Previous Experience: Some other small servers, but they'reshut down

Why you wanna be staff: I love helping others and playing minecraft.

Why you think you would be a good asset to the server: I have been playing minecraft for a while. I have seen it change through the Updates. I keep up with stuff well, and I always feel I need to help.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome