[Snow-Raze] Staff, Builder, mod, and member recruitment

resugami's Avatar resugami12/10/12 8:00 pm
12/12/2012 8:05 pm
MysteryAnon's Avatar MysteryAnon
Snowraze!

The best server out their!!!!
Hey and welcome to snowraze, currently our ip is 184.154.92.7, but it is in the process of www.snowraze.com!

anyways here is the aplication u should fill out for the rank you want

Admin
Click to reveal
Admin
IGN:
Name:
Maturity:
Commands: 1-10
Why you should be chosen:
How long you can play:
How much will you donate:

Mod
Click to reveal
IGN:
Name:
Maturity:
Commands: 1-10
Plugins: 1-10
Why I should choose you:

Knight
Click to reveal
Knight:
IGN:
Name:
Maturity:
Will you advertise and how:
When will you go on:
How can you help the server:

Trial Mod
Click to reveal
Trial Mod
IGN:
Name:
Maturity:
Why I should choose you:

http://snowraze.com/
resugami
Level 41 : Master Droid

Create an account or sign in to comment.

MysteryAnon
12/12/2012 8:05 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Admin/Mod

IGN:mguard1

Name:Justin

Maturity:10,I love to have fun on the server,Make jokes,and have fun while keeping everyone safe.

Commands: 1-10:10.I have very much experience,I used to own my server which helped with Servers in general including commands.So I have much experience

Why you should be chosen:I am very Loyal,Thoughtful,Helpful and a Great person.I love to help out anyway possible,If you need somthing ill be there! I am very good with servers,Plugins,Commands and so forth.I can help out anyway possible,Building,Problems,Plugins,Anything! You need somthing?ill be here

How long you can play:Five to 6 hours per day about.

How much will you donate:I can Donate about 40-50 Dollars Near New years
resugami
12/12/2012 7:41 pm
Hello friends!
just a reminder the applications recruitment ends in 1 week!!
please tell as much as many people as you can about the server
and the ip is now either 184.154.92.7 and snowraze.com it is always both of those

Best Regards l Snowmaker2 Snowraze server owner
resugami
12/11/2012 4:23 pm
all people who have applyied please join the game!
Leprehaun
12/11/2012 4:09 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Crafter
Admin
IGN: Leprehaun
Name: Liam
Maturity: 9-10
Commands: 1-10 A8 or 9
Why you should be chosen: I have lots of experience being staff including owning my own server twice, coowner once, admin 4 times and mod twice.
How long you can play: As long as you need me too but but I like to keep my hours between 1-4
How much will you donate: I will donate if the sever is good and has a player base.

If you want to know more pm me or contact me via Skype.
jackham
12/11/2012 4:01 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
Admin
IGN:jackham8
Name:Nolan
Maturity:very high
Commands: 1-10 10
Why you should be chosen:I have admin experience on oinkcraft and free4allserver
How long you can play:4-6 hours a day
How much will you donate:cant sorry
can you pm me if i made it
resugami
12/11/2012 3:54 pm
admic rcsv xx killer bryan and purple i like ur aplications meemt meon serrver
xxkillerbryanxx
12/11/2012 3:46 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Admin

Timezone?: Eastern Usa

How long can you spend doing your position EACH day:1-6 hours

Will you be dedicated:Yes

Contact Info?( Preferably Skype):xxkillerbryanxx

Have you ever been banned from a server and why:Nope

Any information about yourself (what you like to do in your free time):mostly,my free time on servers i build buildings,pixelart and some amazing stuff, or help the People out when they need it

Any Admin experience?:Yes, been admin this year, 1 times i belives heres the server ip's 173.208.222.170:25569

Are you currently admin on a other server : yes/no Yes

Maturity level <0-10>( We will know if you are lying ):9

Describe yourself as mature( Paragraph ):you know when im mature, when i dont goof around and play and Stuff, Im like mature and funny,I make funny jokes in a nice way, no mean or harmfull ways, i may do that sometimes to entertain the Citizens/Members on the server.

Do you speak English good? Any other languages?:

Describe your personality: nice,Mature,entertains people,Gets his work done,Dont get mad alot,

What are you good at? permissions,Pixelart,Redstone Mostly,

What are you bad at: Kinda ish building but its on both sides

Why are you applying here at Drakonic-Craft?( Paragraph ):
Because, im a very nice kid who likes to appy and help servers inneed. for staff,builders or even Anyother staff ideas, i like to Meet friends with new servers, im staff on make new contacts, and also Meet new people

Anything you like to add? : You can also contact me on bryanhager10@gmail.com :d

The following Plugins im good at we,worldguard,permissionex,Groupmanage,votifer,any kind of essentials plugins. Mobdisguse,chestshop,signshop,Adminshop And others to i forgot!

Can you donate:? Nope cant D:

commands 9
admissivecomic
12/11/2012 3:41 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
was i accepted?
lolkiwifruit
12/10/2012 8:47 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Admin
IGN: lolkiwifruit
Name: justin
Maturity: 8/10
Commands: 9/10
Why you should be chosen: beacause i have had experience and i will help players and look out for hackers/greifers and spammers
How long you can play:2-5 hours
How much will you donate: sorry can't
Purple_Unicornz
12/10/2012 8:41 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Narwhal
Admin
IGN: Joswimmer
IRL Name: Joe
Maturity: 10/10
Commands: 10/10 - I'm not sure what you mean by this, but i can help with like kicking/banning, building, plugin help, tp i guess, i have a lot of experience with a bunch of plugins especially when it comes to anti grief plugins
Why you should be chosen: I have experience admining and moderating on countless servers. I've been looking for a new server that would be fun, and your server really looks like the choice. I can offer your server new buildings (i.e. spawns, pvp arenas, mob arenas, parcour, owner houses), I can create (ik you have a website) but a free one if you would like, I can help keep your members/players in check with the rules. I've never been demoted and i am very responsible with the powers i am given. I'm very helpful and available. I can review the server and advertise it on a bunch of sites. Create contact points for the server. Help with plugins/commands, chat moderation, forum moderation, banning/kicking, new plugins or getting rid of some plugins. And much much more (because you probably have enough reasons already, and i'm getting boring
How long you can play: Before and after school. On the weekends. So basically a lot.
How much will you donate: Not sure the exact amount, but i will try to keep your server up and running as much as possible w/ donations. I can also help reel in donations from outside people as well.
I hope this was enough to convince you that i'd be a great admin.
Sincerely
PurpleUnicornz
BIGBOYPANTSFT
12/10/2012 8:35 pm
Admin
IGN: BIGBOYPANTS11
Name: Simon
Maturity: 9
Commands: 1-10 9
Why you should be chosen: I should be chosen because in my opinion, its all about the experience. I have had lots of experience with staff on servers and am very good with plugins and knowing how they work. I can also make graphic art and help with the website,
How long you can play: 3 hours
How much will you donate: Depends
RCSV12
12/10/2012 8:23 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Admin
IGN:RCSV12
Name:Daniel Guinto
Commands: 1-10 10
Why you should be chosen: I am very reliable. I can build great things and make sure that other players are following the rules and will give punishment if needed.
How long you can play: Before and after school. All day on the weekends
How much will you donate: I will donate on a regular basis. (Every Week)
admissivecomic
12/10/2012 8:13 pm
Admin
IGN:admissivecomic
Name:mike
Commands: 1-10 9
Why you should be chosen: i enjoy helping servers from griefers, rude players, and i love helping other players as much as i can and i want to help your server to be one of the best servers on mc
How long you can play: 3 to 6 hours
How much will you donate i can not donate at the moment as i am buying a better computer for minecraft
admissivecomic
12/10/2012 8:19 pm
i know my application is bad so its ok if i am not accepted. your server sounds really intresting. so either way ill join your server and help
XxClizxX
12/10/2012 8:08 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Warrior
Admin
IGN: XxClizxX
Name: Noah
Maturity: Very, i don't tolerate pure goofing off but i do let people have fun while they are here
Commands: 1-10: /ban /kick /mute /tempban /pex group /region define [name] /gm 1 /stop /reload
Why you should be chosen: Becuase i believe you need a chance to have fun and party but the comes a time where you have to be serious and except the fact that you are apart of a staff for a reason, not for a dumb joke, and i want to feel that.
How long you can play: 7 days a week
How much will you donate: up to 200
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome