Staff for Tekkit Classic Server

tStocks's Avatar tStocks10/5/18 2:34 pm
2 emeralds 112 6
10/20/2018 4:02 pm
PredatorG's Avatar PredatorG
Hey everyone! I've just bought a server and it's up and running with Tekkit Classic...

I'm looking to hire 2 or 3 staff members, both co-owners and managers to help get started. I would also Like a builder but it would be advantageous to be a good builder in order to help run the server,

If you would like to apply, comment below using the format from the following application for the 3 positions.

Note: No financial help will be needed for the server, the server is currently on a dedicated server running 2GB with an octa-core processor.

Co-Owner Application
Job description: As a co-owner of the server you will assist me in making decisions about how the server is run and what we could do to improve the server, you will have a 25% ownership of the server but trust will have to be gained and this will come over time. You must be dedicated and willing to help with the creation of the server.

Name:
In-game-name:
Do you have any previous experience in owning or helping out on a server?
Give details of previous experience:
What can you offer?
What makes you different to other co-owners?
Tekkit knowledge (1-10):
Build knowlegde (1-10):

Manager Application
Job description: As a manager of the server you will assist me and the co-owner in the creation and maintaining of the server and the community it has. You will help us make decisions as well as be dedicated to helping the players of the server. Promotion may be earned but trust will have to be gained.

Name:
In-game-name:
Do you have any previous experience in admin or helping out on a server?
Give details of previous experience:
What can you offer?
What makes you different to other admin or managers?
Tekkit knowledge (1-10):
Build knowlegde (1-10):

If you would like to be a builder, please comment below with also a link to some of the work you have completed.

Thank you!

P.S - I am not expecting this server to be huge for a while, I am dedicated and the server is going to be up for a minimum of a year for definite.

tStocks
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

PredatorG
10/20/2018 4:02 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
history
admin or Co-owner application

1. 13

2. US

3.PredatorG

4.i do not

5. I don't have any experience but I know the commands

6. I can offer no hackers and no rule breaking on the server

7. I am good and listen to the players in the server and the owner

8. tekkit is a website that offers plugins and servers

9. I make builds on my survival world
PredatorG
10/20/2018 3:51 pm
I would like to apply for admin
DavosKallow
10/06/2018 8:42 am
Name: David

In-game-name: LoCoBeAnZUK

Do you have any previous experience in owning or helping out on a server?

I have owned roughly 3 servers, managed staff for 4 servers and been staff on around 3 servers.

Give details of previous experience: I can provide references of my past ownerships, managmentships and staffing if needed

What can you offer? I can bring a hard working experienced co-owner and a fun friend, I am a creative, not to toot my own horn but I am smart and I have over 4 years in management.

What makes you different to other co-owners? unlike most of the people who will be applying [saying this I assume they have only owned a friends server or something] I have experience under my belt, I also have knowledge of configurating plugins which is a big plus.

Tekkit knowledge (1-10): 7

Build knowlegde (1-10): 6

Ways to contact me:

DMs here

Discord: DavosKallow#8709

Thanks for the time

~ David
For_Narnia_
10/05/2018 6:17 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Hi could I simply get on to the server and play? I would like to be a builder but I am not very great but if you are desperate I could try to help.
My IGN is For_Narnia_
I live in eastern Tennessee (U.S.)
Name: Foster 
I have not helped out on any servers but I would love to get started 
I can offer hard work and devotion to the server
Tekkit Knowladge 1-10: 3-5
Build knowladge 1-10: 4-6
tStocks
10/06/2018 2:30 am
Level 1 : New Network
Hey! If you would like to play on the server I would say wait until it’s actualy up? And I’ll let you know, so far the server only has plugins and a world, nothing else is setup, I’m looking for staff to help me set it up

Thank you though
djpjtj
10/05/2018 5:12 pm
Name: Caleb
In-game-name: Industrialblade
Do you have any previous experience in admin or helping out on a server? Yes, I was a Co-Owner for a server and I helped with making the server run. But ever since the summer when I went to work I lost it and good thing it's not summer anymore cause I am willing to get back into it.
Give details of previous experience: Helping the server, Getting people on, Doing commands
What can you offer? I am Nice, Very helpful, Not backing down on what someone higher up told me to do.
What makes you different to other admin or managers? I love playing modded servers
Tekkit knowledge (1-10): 8
Build knowlegde (1-10): 5
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome