[1.7.9] Prison Server | Staff Needed |

xPotatoFrys's Avatar xPotatoFrys7/25/14 10:43 am
1 emeralds 1.2k 69
9/26/2014 10:14 pm
Evillzz_Scopezz's Avatar Evillzz_Scopezz
Hello, I am recruiting for my prison server. It is about to open with just a little bit more warps until released to public. Here are some roles.

Server Type: Prison
Server Name:Tekno Prison

STAFF ROLES AVAILABLE:
Developer (3)
Admin (2) FULL
Moderator (4)
Helper (Unlimited)
Builder (Unlimited)

APPLICATION FORMS

Developer:
IGN:
Maturity (1-10):
Experience:
What plugins are you able to work with?:
Preferred Form of Contact:

[BUILDER:
IGN:
Maturity (1-10)
Experience with Building:
Build Styles:
Pictures of Builds: (preferred link from imgur)

Helper:
IGN:
Maturity:
Experience:
How would you help:
Why should we choose you:

IGN:
Maturity (1-10)
Experience:
How will you help:
Why should we choose you?

Admin: FULL
IGN:
Maturity (1-10)
Experience:
How will you help the server:
Why should we choose you:

CONTACT US: teknoservers@gmail.com
xPotatoFrys
Level 31 : Artisan Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Evillzz_Scopezz
09/26/2014 10:14 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
IGN: Evillzz_Scopezz
Maturity (1-10) 10 But Can Also Joke Around with people<3
Experience: i Have been a Mod and Helper On About 3 Different Servers.
How will you help: I Can help you with about anything you need me to do for you and of course scrutinize the server for hackers and Etc.
Why should we choose you? You should chose me because i think i could be very helpful to you and ur server such as i think im good mod myself and have caught alot of hackers with Nuker/Speedmine/sprint hacks and More so i know with me there will defiantly not be as many people thinking they can just get away with hacking on the server because its new
Preferred Form of Contact: Skype ~~~ david_markley280
Manuluke1
08/08/2014 12:32 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Developer:
IGN:Manuluke
Maturity (1-10):8-9
Experience:I have had a good bit of experience as a dev as I have been s on server sorting out configs and ranks in game. I am also better working with prison servers as I had a prison server myself which was very successful till someone hacked it so had to shut it down.
What plugins are you able to work with?:I work best with Group Manager instead of PEX but others I can try figure out and config the best I can
Preferred Form of Contact:Skype : Manuluke
KingVinol
08/08/2014 12:29 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Mage

IGN: kingvinol20

Maturity (1-10): Most of the time 9. I can also be slightly immature. Just joking here and there. But staff wise I am a very mature person.

Experience: I have been staff on many servers so I know what it is like to be staff and how I should act. I have been Co-Owner on some servers so I also have experience with Developing a server and with most plugins.

How will you help: I will be helping people with their problems and keeping cheaters and people who break the rules away from the server so it can be as nice as possible for the people who play on it

Why should we choose you?: I am a very helpful person with alot of experience with being staff. I am also a very helpful and caring person who really takes the time and puts effort in peoples problems and I will solve it. I have alot of experience with most plugins which I got during my time being staff on other servers. I will judge people fairly and I will certainly NOT abuse my power. I will be very useful on the server as I am online much.

Preferred Form of Contact: Skype: KingVinol (Messaging is preffered)
xPotatoFrys
08/08/2014 12:15 pm
bump
xPotatoFrys
08/06/2014 11:47 am
bump
CKDesign
08/03/2014 10:35 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Do you have the website made yet? I will gladly create it under the condition that you use my enjin affiliates code. Other than that, its all free.
PM me or reply here if interested.
designbyck.com
Most recent site made- carboncraftnetwork.enjin.com
will_the_warrior
08/03/2014 10:29 pm
Developer:

IGN: will_the_warrior
Maturity (1-10): 9-10

Experience: Currently work at a development firm and have a vast knowledge of plugins. I would be able to be online 10-12 hours a day to continue to develop the server and resolve any bugs/errors that may arise. I am dedicated and will face whatever challenges are thrown at me. I have been working with minecraft and development work for a long time and think this would be a great opportunity for me to continue giving back and be involved a new server.

What plugins are you able to work with?: WorldGuard, GM, Essentials, ChestShop, etc. I have worked with so many plugins over the years that I am unable to list them all, but definitely have experience working with the most common ones as well as some more exotic plugins.

Preferred Form of Contact: Skype: will.cassara Email: willcassara@live.com
Shacory
08/03/2014 7:49 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Mage

IGN: shacory

Maturity (1-10) Sometimes i can be around 8, but most of the time, 9 or 10.

Experience: I have owned 2 servers, both shut down, one happened to be a prison, it was pretty good, but didn't get any donations, which is the reason it shut down. I have been staff on a couple of prison servers, one of the prison servers reaching over 60 players, which was pretty sweet. I was once mod on a server where us mods had to watch hacked client videos so it would be pretty obvious if somebody was hacking. I think those are all of the notable experiences I have had.

How will you help: I can help by watching for x-rayers in the mines, and forcefield, kill aura, etc. in pvp. As i said before I was once mod on a server where us mods had to watch hacked client videos so I will be pretty good in that area.

Why should we choose you? I think you should choose me because i have had several years of experience, especially in the prison type server. I usually get along pretty well with other players, and staff members. I think that's all.

Preferred Form of Contact: Skype: SmugSix (I may not always be able to talk).
xPotatoFrys
08/04/2014 1:14 pm
Accepted.
xPotatoFrys
08/03/2014 7:09 pm
bump
xPotatoFrys
08/02/2014 4:55 pm
bump
iiChrome
07/27/2014 10:34 pm
Reply to mine please?
XB_Reziqwa7_JX
07/27/2014 2:49 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Skinner
IGN: XB_Reziqwa7_JX
Maturity (8)

Experience: I have a lot of experience when it comes to moderating chat and helping new players. I was Moderator on Drifters of Purgatory, Hoovercraft and GangstaCraft
How will you help: I will keep the chat moderate and make sure everyone is being respectful and ethical, I will help new player out guiding to the best jobs for money excreta.

Why should we choose you? I believe you should choose me over the rest of the applicants because, I am clued up and a very nice guy. You can have a joke with me, but I know when to be serious.

Preferred Form of Contact: Skype (PM if you need it)
xPotatoFrys
07/27/2014 2:05 pm
bump
Carter991
07/26/2014 11:45 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Dragon
Developer:
IGN: CarterCarpentier
Maturity (1-10): 9
Experience: I have been working with servers for two years and have configured and used many plugins from World Guard to Essentials.
What plugins are you able to work with?: I can work with ANY plugin you ask me to.
Preferred Form of Contact: Skype: McPvPMasterYT
xPotatoFrys
07/27/2014 1:31 pm
Accepted, sending IP
Tanmanisbest
07/27/2014 1:35 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
I'm not trying to be offensive. However, I believe a plugin developer would be someone who codes and develops plugins not just uses them. If anything you would be a plugin manager.
xPotatoFrys
07/27/2014 1:31 pm
We accept both. Even if they have one of those priorities, we are still in use in them.
Tanmanisbest
07/27/2014 4:14 pm
Ok, I see
Tanmanisbest
07/26/2014 11:26 pm
[quote="0ChickenOrDuck0"][quote="Tanmanisbest"][center][color=#FF00FF][b]Moderator[/b][/color][/center]

[b]IGN:[/b] [color=#00BF00]Zenoxe[/color]

[b]Maturity (1-10)[/b] [color=#00BF00]9[/color]

[b]Experience:[/b]
[color=#00BF00]I have a lot of experience in managing servers and the plugins in them. I owned my own server for about 2 years but had to close it due to lack of donations. I ran all myself. I setup, chose, managed, and configured all the plugins on my server. I would call myself somewhat of an expert plugins manager. I also moderated the server with little to no help from my small staff team. From this, I know exactly how hackers, griefers, rule breakers in general think and how to act in any given situation. I know how to use world edit and world guard Very, Very well. I know most to all of the commands for bukkit, essentials, world guard and world edit, and many other plugins. I at one time successfully transformed my server into a prison server for a few months but did not get a lot of traffic so I switched back to factions. Because of this, I know how to use a lot of the plugins involved in a prison server. Of course, while running my server, I ran into many problems. Which of course I fixed, and in the process of fixing these problems I gained a lot of knowledge and experience in servers and their plugins. I am also very good with setting up PEX and Groupmanager permissions (I prefer PEX).
[/color]
[b]How will you help:[/b] [color=#00BF00]I can help by helping advertise the server. For example, I know how to make an okay looking server banner for advertising. See some of my work here: [url]static.planetminecraft.com/files/banner/565183_0.gif[/url]. If you guys need a banner, I can make one like this for you in a day or two for free, of course. Also, I am very experienced with plugins and can help with managing them, picking out good ones, configuring them, and fixing any problem you have with them. Of course, I can also help you with my experience of many, many, many hackers, modders, and rule breakers. I know exactly what a rule breaker, hacker, etc. looks like and how to deal with them.[/color]

[b]Why should we choose you?[/b] [color=#00BF00]You should choose me because of my experience. I have so much experience in running my own server all by myself that I could be a big help to you guys. I can help with just about anything because I have experience in every part of running a minecraft server. I have 2+ years of server management experience and I promise I will be able to take anything you throw at me (Unless it involves building, I'm not the best builder but can if I'm needed).[/color]

[color=#00FF00][b]Preferred Form of Contact:[/color] [/b][color=#0000FF]Email:[/color] [url=mailto:tannertill2@yahoo.com]tannertill2@yahoo.com[/url] Or [color=#FF0000]Skype:[/color] tanman_the_1st[/quote][/quote][/quote]

Wow, this application is definitely AMAZING. You deserve it bud![/quote]

Thanks
chhdh
07/26/2014 11:06 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer

IGN:tobuscusX

Maturity (1-10) 9

Experience: I've helped build up on a few Prison servers, and I've really done a lot of building on servers. I've been staff on a lot of servers, but too much to keep count. All I can remember is owning 2 servers for 6 months each.

How will you help: I'll enforce any rules made. I will help with building, even though I'll be a Moderator. I can help a little with plugins, but I'm not a depandable person.

Why should we choose you?: I have had a lot of experience in servers. I can also start up on an Enjin website, and you guys can take it from where I get done with it!

Steam:Darkprototype00 / Skype:iTakeBabys (It was made 6 years ago, don't judge) / Gmail:walters9907@gmail.com
0ChickenOrDuck0
07/26/2014 10:45 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Engineer
IGN: SOLIDER_xTRON

Maturity (1-10): 10/10, But if you don't want me to never joke and never do anything except be mature and moderate things, it'll be 8/10.

Experience: I have a lot of experience in World Edit, World Guard, GroupManager, MultiVerse, PEX, and other common or popular plugins. However, I am not very experienced in the Prison Type plug-ins, as I've only been Guard a few times on there, and never bothered to ask about them, so I'd like to learn about them, by getting staff on your server. I teach you some things, you teach me some things. Also, I have the most experience with Moderator, as I've had this rank over 20 times on different servers, and the ones I stayed on for over 2 months were mostly the ones I had Moderator on.

How will you help: I can do WorldGuard, I am amazing with WorldEdit, I can be on a lot so that I can Moderate the chat, and I can build for the server. Pretty much, I can do anything, except manage and create plugins.

Why should we choose you?: I have played Minecraft since it was called Game. So, that means I'm very experienced. Why? For 5 years, all I've done is play Minecraft(Outside of School Work, Eating, Chores, Etc.) and Team Fortress 2. I've also been Staff on over 75 servers, which is a lot... Even though I've only spent 2 weeks on most of them. MOST of them. But, overall, you learn a lot from other people. I'm also very friendly to newcomers.

Preferred Form of Contact: Gmail. thatstinkyoldman@gmail.com

I hope you pick me to be the next Moderator on your server.
Sincerely, SOLIDER_xTRON
xPotatoFrys
07/27/2014 2:02 pm
Accepted.
2pac is alive
07/26/2014 10:43 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Grump
IGN: Plumkinn
Experience: I am currently co-owner of a small private server, but that is not always up and running so I will be able to devote alot of time to this server. I am pretty good with commands, I am quick to learn if I do not know and I will be responsible with any power I have. I am also a pretty great builder if I do say so myself.
How will you help: I can advertise the server. I can also build spawns, towns, mines, I can do ranks, resolve issues between prisoners/players. There are many other things I could do for your prison server.
Why should we choose you? You should choose me because I am good with commands, a great builder, a very experienced moderator/admin, and I am mature enough to handle power the right way. I would never abuse and the only thing I want to do is help players and make them happy/less newbie.
Preferred Form of Contact: If I am accepted I will PM you my skype, and Skype is my preferred form of contact.
xPotatoFrys
07/27/2014 2:09 pm
Accepted
iiChrome
07/26/2014 10:25 pm
IGN: Elijahisboss1234

Maturity (1-10) 9

Experience:I am moderator on 2 other servers. And I have learned alot from them. I have learned what people like and what people dislike. I learned that to get people to like you, you have to do good things and be a nice person in general. I know most commands. I'm good with worldedit mostly. I know all basic kick,ban,mute, etc;

How will you help: I can help by moderating chat and making sure nobody is spamming, hacking, etc. I can make sure everyone is having fun and is not having a bad time while playing on the server. I can help the people who need it or help the people who are new to the server. I can help to set up shop prices . etc;

Why should we choose you?I think you guys should chose me out of the others because I think that I could help the server out more. And be a good influence on other people, and I could give advice to other people too.

Preferred Form of Contact: Skype (elijah.boss99) or Teamspeak.
Tanmanisbest
07/26/2014 7:16 pm

IGN: Zenoxe

Maturity (1-10) 9

Experience:
I have a lot of experience in managing servers and the plugins in them. I owned my own server for about 2 years but had to close it due to lack of donations. I ran all myself. I setup, chose, managed, and configured all the plugins on my server. I would call myself somewhat of an expert plugins manager. I also moderated the server with little to no help from my small staff team. From this, I know exactly how hackers, griefers, rule breakers in general think and how to act in any given situation. I know how to use world edit and world guard Very, Very well. I know most to all of the commands for bukkit, essentials, world guard and world edit, and many other plugins. I at one time successfully transformed my server into a prison server for a few months but did not get a lot of traffic so I switched back to factions. Because of this, I know how to use a lot of the plugins involved in a prison server. Of course, while running my server, I ran into many problems. Which of course I fixed, and in the process of fixing these problems I gained a lot of knowledge and experience in servers and their plugins. I am also very good with setting up PEX and Groupmanager permissions (I prefer PEX).

How will you help: I can help by helping advertise the server. For example, I know how to make an okay looking server banner for advertising. See some of my work here: http://static.planetminecraft.com/files/banner/565183_0.gif. If you guys need a banner, I can make one like this for you in a day or two for free, of course. Also, I am very experienced with plugins and can help with managing them, picking out good ones, configuring them, and fixing any problem you have with them. Of course, I can also help you with my experience of many, many, many hackers, modders, and rule breakers. I know exactly what a rule breaker, hacker, etc. looks like and how to deal with them.

Why should we choose you? You should choose me because of my experience. I have so much experience in running my own server all by myself that I could be a big help to you guys. I can help with just about anything because I have experience in every part of running a minecraft server. I have 2+ years of server management experience and I promise I will be able to take anything you throw at me (Unless it involves building, I'm not the best builder but can if I'm needed).

[color=#00FF00][b]Preferred Form of Contact:[/color] [/b][color=#0000FF]Email:[/color] [url=mailto:tannertill2@yahoo.com]tannertill2@yahoo.com[/url] Or [color=#FF0000]Skype:[/color] tanman_the_1st
0ChickenOrDuck0
07/26/2014 11:13 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Engineer
[/quote][/quote]

Wow, this application is definitely AMAZING. You deserve it bud!
xPotatoFrys
07/26/2014 9:41 pm
Accepted. Actually, would you like to be admin? We currently demoted an Admin due to abusing.
Tanmanisbest
07/26/2014 10:59 pm
I'd love to be an Admin. IP?
Tanmanisbest
07/26/2014 11:00 pm
Oh, I've got it.
xPotatoFrys
07/26/2014 6:18 pm
bump
gerg23
07/25/2014 8:49 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
add my skype thomastech3. lets talk about what i can do to help
samuel123abc
07/25/2014 12:09 pm
Level 27 : Expert Dragon
Did I get accepted and if I did, I am not whitelisted.
xPotatoFrys
07/25/2014 12:33 pm
Oh, sorry forgot to whitelist. Am doing so right now.
xPotatoFrys
07/25/2014 12:05 pm
samuel123abcAdministrator application

IGN: samuel123abc

Experience: Well, first, I have been staff on alot of servers which have given me the right kind of experience in managing and helping servers out. I like to help players when they are having any concerns to give them the best kind of experience. I also do code HTML, CSS, JavaScript, Python and Java (Bukkit plugins mostly).

How will you help the server: I will bring the server a mature staff member with the greatest amount of experience you for sure haven't seen. You will get professional help in plugins and helping from me as well.
Accepted
Why should we choose you: Well, I've stated alot of my reasons above, although you should choose me because I am mature, I know how to code small bukkit plugins, I know how to actually help and not just ramble around. I know how to have fun when I am not needed to be seen as a "strict" staff member.

Preferred Form of Contact: Skype is my preferred contact form, samuelgbg is my name.

Sincerely,

Sam
samuel123abc
07/25/2014 12:01 pm
Level 27 : Expert Dragon
Administrator application

IGN: samuel123abc

Experience: Well, first, I have been staff on alot of servers which have given me the right kind of experience in managing and helping servers out. I like to help players when they are having any concerns to give them the best kind of experience. I also do code HTML, CSS, JavaScript, Python and Java (Bukkit plugins mostly).

How will you help the server: I will bring the server a mature staff member with the greatest amount of experience you for sure haven't seen. You will get professional help in plugins and helping from me as well.

Why should we choose you: Well, I've stated alot of my reasons above, although you should choose me because I am mature, I know how to code small bukkit plugins, I know how to actually help and not just ramble around. I know how to have fun when I am not needed to be seen as a "strict" staff member.

Preferred Form of Contact: Skype is my preferred contact form, samuelgbg is my name.

Sincerely,

Sam
geothermal007
07/25/2014 11:45 am
Level 25 : Expert Architect
I know WG
laish
07/25/2014 11:51 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Hunter
Why did you spam?
geothermal007
07/25/2014 11:39 am
I know WG
geothermal007
07/25/2014 11:38 am
I know WG
OfficialVelocity
07/25/2014 11:26 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Network
Admin Application

IGN: Kiwumu
Maturity (1-10) 7/10
Experience: Been admin 3 times, mod 4, co-owner once and Head-admin once.
How will you help the server: Configuring plugins (hopefully) Maybe moderating, just the basic admin things.
Why should we choose you: Because I work well with worldedit, groupmanager, noswear, I need to learn PEX, but when I do, I will hopefully be good at it.
Preferred Form of Contact: Skype would be great, on it mostly every day.
xPotatoFrys
07/25/2014 12:02 pm
Accepted, whitelisted and sending IP
laish
07/25/2014 11:26 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Hunter
Admin

IGN: laish1

Maturity (1-10) 9.5

Experience: I have owned 3 servers, co-owned 4. I've been an admin on 7 and a moderator on 3, guard on 2.

How will you help the server: I will help this server one, by being active. Two I can manage players well and I know how to handle situations where players break the rules. Third I'm good with plugins so if you need a mine reset lite, or paidranks plugin expert just call me up. Fourth I can advertise and help get players on.

Why should we choose you: I very prison plugin savy. I tried to start a prison server of my own but it failed. I did learn very helpful knowledge on how to run a prison server. I'm very fair. I don't give players cash for now reason or give them items, they have to earn it. I don't ban people for horrible reasons, like if they're spamming I'd either mute or kick them.

Preferred Form of Contact: Skype, weadsy3.

Developer

IGN:laish1

Maturity (1-10): 9.5

Experience: I've been a developer on 5 servers, and have gained knowledge on plugin management from my previous servers.

What plugins are you able to work with?: So on a prison server I can work with, mine reset lite, paidranks, adminshop, essentials signs, chestshop, plotme, essentials, worldgaurd, world edit, etc.

Preferred Form of Contact: Skype, weadsy3.
xPotatoFrys
07/25/2014 12:01 pm
Congratulations on Developer. Whitelisting and sending IP
TheUnseenYeti
07/25/2014 11:24 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Architect
Same
MagicalWalnut
07/25/2014 11:23 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
still havent revived ip
DuckTummy
07/25/2014 11:21 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
[Admin Application below]
IGN: DuckTummy
Maturity (1-10): 8-9 by average. I sometimes goof off but it isn't often. If you want me to be immature, oh boy can I be immature. I sometimes troll with my friend, so be careful of which square you land on.
Experience: I've been searching for all servers 1.7.9 "looking for staff" and anyone I have gotten staff on, I've helped by removing hackers, spammers and griefers* [*When griefing isn't allowed] and I'll help you in the same way, My way of doing it is I give them three warnings in chat saying "Please stop what you're doing" If that doesn't work, "Hey, what do you think you're doing STILL doing what I asked you not to" and if even that doesn't work, I say "Alright, next time your getting a kick" If not that, kick, temp ban for an hour and then temp-ban for a day, and then permanently ban them. Isn't that a lot?
How will you help the server: It's pretty much up in the "Experience" bit.
Why should we choose you: Like I said in Experience, I'll give whatever person is getting on my nerves... I'll give them three warnings, and if it doesn't work... I'd kick them, and even if THAT doesn't work, temp-ban them 2 times then ban. I'll also be active from around 11:30 to 4:00.
Time zone: Mountain Time Zone [USA]
Preferred Form of Contact: PMC.
Any other things to add: I'm a male and if you set me off, you REALLY set me off. I'm also good with W/E [World Edit]
geothermal007
07/25/2014 11:20 am
Yes I can work with World Guard {WG}
geothermal007
07/25/2014 11:19 am
Yes I can work with WG
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com