Staff Needed. APPLY FOR THEM NOW! Platinum Network:

MattMatt19220's Avatar MattMatt192203/27/14 7:34 pm
3/28/2014 7:35 am
SebastianHomes234's Avatar SebastianHomes234
Hello everyone. My names matt and I am renting a server currently and have just completed all the technical work of the server. But now that that is over with, I am in need of staff and builders. Our server is a strange gametype. Currently one server is hosted and thats an Anarchy server. We plan to open soon, but we neec builds and staff positions filled! If your out there experienced and need a place to monitor and build on. Apply below. You must be 15 years or older. Maturity is needed for this rank! Thanks i will put a application template for builder and Staff below! Thanks everyone.
*Moderator Application*

IGN:
Why do you want to participate as a staff member on our server:
What previous staff jobs have you been apart of. Are you still working with them: If not why?:
What makes you better than other people:
Additional Information:

*Architect Application*

IGN
Why do you want to participate as a builder on our server:
What past work have you designed?:
What level is your building skill>Good>great>Mediocrity>Sucks:
What makes you better than other players for this position:
Additional Information:

Thanks everyone. Server will be posted ASAP. Note: You are not guaranteed to be accepted for the position. Please contact ItzMattMC for more information about the job. If accepted you will be contacted via skype. If you don't have skype be sure to get one soon, until then email your application to ItzMattMC@outlook.com. Thanks all!
MattMatt19220
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/28/2014 7:35 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
SebastianHomes234
IGN: antonycassio
Why do you want to participate as a staff member on our server: Because i feel I have alot to give to the server and I am experienced in owning servers/ Moderating servers.
What previous staff jobs have you been apart of. Are you still working with them: If not why?: I used to be an owner of a server with 100+ people playing on it, but i decided to shut it down due to my pc at the time not being able to handle that many people.
What makes you better than other people: I have experience in Owning/ Moderating servers and I am very good at solving problems/conflicts between people.
Additional Information: I have a degree at University in:

Computer Science
Cyber Safety

Thanks,
Mrunited12
03/28/2014 6:33 am
FaZeMCO Bro
Whats the IP First?
03/28/2014 6:06 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
TheGamingMonkey
Hey Matt.I've decided to Apply for Mod.

IGN:WtFYoUCrazyBoii1 (Sorry for swear word)

Why do you want to participate as a staff member on our server:I Wanna Become staff On this server Because i think this might be the server That i would Love and Enjoy.I Also wanna Become a Staff Member on The Platinum Network Server because I Think I Would have fun with the other staff Members.I'll Also do My Duty.
I'll Enforce The Rules!.

What previous staff jobs have you been apart of. Are you still working with them: If not why?:WickedCraftz ,RealmCraft , Hybridragon , SimpleSurvival , Aidhan MC's,QuartineCraft.Most Of these servers have been Shutdown but I Decided to Retire on Realmcraft

What makes you better than other people:I Think That I'm Better Because I Might have more abitlites then them.I Also Think that Because I Have Abitlites That Fit this potetional role

Additional Information:Not Really.

Thxs That was my Application I Hoped You liked it <3
03/28/2014 6:28 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Network
n31ln3t
Is one of your 'abitlites' spelling? And Talking Like This & Making People Seem Like You're An Obnoxious 12 Year Old?
03/27/2014 9:23 pm
Level 42 : Master Sweetheart
RileyFreeman154
*Moderator Application*

IGN:Dontbeawalrus
Why do you want to participate as a staff member on our server:I like to help servers grow and become big. I have helped many small servers become big. And i would like to help your server grow and become a server that everyone talks about.

0What previous staff jobs have you been apart of. Are you still working with them: I have been co-owner, admin, and mod. Im still staff on those servers except for one (it shutdown) Those people have always liked me and enjoyed my presence.

What makes you better than other people: I can tolerate people and i have a lot of experience with being a staff member. So i know how to deal with a person who doesnt follow the rules. I make sure others have fun while they still follow the rules. I treat people with respect unless they dont deserve it.

Additional Information:Not really much to tell about me. Im just a pretty normal person.
03/27/2014 9:11 pm
xKenfo-
*Moderator Application*

IGN: LMaTriiXz

Age: 14 <--- (Honest), i think i'm really sure that i'm mature enough

Why do you want to participate as a staff member on our server: I really want to help the server out and fix any problems that come toward your server. I would really appreciate if i got accepted to be a staff member.

What previous staff jobs have you been apart of. Are you still working with them: I am a staff on MineSource Network and there almost half way there to finish there server, Yes i am still working with them. I also used to own a Bukkit server with many players on it, but i recently closed it down because i was getting tired of my server and leaving my PC on.

What makes you better than other people: I don't think i'm better than other people. Some people may be different, but everyone is treated fairly with respect and honor.

Additional Information: I can play mostly everyday, except when im on vacation or traveling. I would rate my Maturity *8*. Like i said i would appreciate that i got accepted on your server.
03/27/2014 9:16 pm
MattMatt19220
Accepted as Helper Rank. You will be contacted via skype.
03/27/2014 8:51 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Dragon
Carter991
IGN: CarterCarpentier
Why do you want to participate as a staff member on our server: I would like to participate as a staff member because recently I decided to shut down my Prison server ! I'm really sad! So to get over it, I decided to help a different server out!
What previous staff jobs have you been apart of. Are you still working with them: If not why?: I've been staff on so many servers! But most of them got shut down. I've also owned a few! I'm probably one of the best server managers on PMC!
What makes you better than other people: First of all I don't ever think I'm better than anyone! I don't believe in that thought and don't wish to believe in it anytime soon! But I am very good with plugins! I can work with ANY plugin there is out there!
Additional Information: I'm color blind... Idk!
03/27/2014 9:02 pm
MattMatt19220
Rejected . Sorry
03/27/2014 8:50 pm
MattMatt19220
GEIx_RainnIGN:GEIx_Rainn

Why do you want to participate as a staff member on our server:I realized how many servers actually have staff that don't help any players and wanted to try and fix that.

What previous staff jobs have you been apart of. Are you still working with them: If not why?: I was a moderator for a server. Sadly I'm not apart of it anymore as I had forgotten my laptop a state away after a month or two being apart of the staff.

What makes you better than other people: I'm very kind and patient.

Sorry i am rejecting your application.

Additional Information:

Rejected!
03/27/2014 8:39 pm
GEIx_Rainn
IGN:GEIx_Rainn

Why do you want to participate as a staff member on our server:I realized how many servers actually have staff that don't help any players and wanted to try and fix that.

What previous staff jobs have you been apart of. Are you still working with them: If not why?: I was a moderator for a server. Sadly I'm not apart of it anymore as I had forgotten my laptop a state away after a month or two being apart of the staff.

What makes you better than other people: I'm very kind and patient.

Additional Information:
03/27/2014 8:12 pm
Level 26 : Expert Goblin
alexscott2000
IGN: alexscott2000

Why do you want to participate as a staff member on our server: I would love to participate in being a staff member because I would love to help out a great new server. I love working with new people and happy playing with players.

What previous staff jobs have you been apart of. Are you still working with them: If not
why?: I have been moderator on one server it was fun to help players and make sure they follow the rules. They eventually shut down they could not keep the server up. Unfortunately I was sad for awhile but got back up on my feet.

What makes you better than other people: I love helping people so they enjoy their experience. The players come first not me. I think that everyone should be treated fair.

Skype me if you need more info.
03/27/2014 8:44 pm
MattMatt19220
You have been accepted as Helper Rank! You have been contacted Via skype
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome