STAFF NEEDED! GalaxyMC

ShimmeringMoon's Avatar ShimmeringMoon3/9/17 1:38 pm
1 emeralds 298 9
3/11/2017 6:40 am
djkaye's Avatar djkaye
Hi! GalaxyMC is a minigame server, and we need Helpers and Moderators!
Fill out this application and we will get back to you!

IGN:
Position:
Maturity (1/10) and why you rated yourself how you did:
Have you been staff before? If so what position:
Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, why:
Why do you want to be staff?
Special Talents:
Other:
ShimmeringMoon
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/11/2017 6:40 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
djkaye
EmperorSaltI'd thought I'd have a crack at this, despite being very busy recently.

Special Talents:

Javascript (coding), plugins, website and chat moderation, documenting bans, filing reports to superior staff members, and the ability of having a down to earth conversation with players.

Other: N/A

Just saying I think for a MC server javascript is usually useless. Unless they use Skript, then it is useless . Java is the code for MC...
03/11/2017 2:34 am
Level 22 : Expert Architect
EmperorSalt
I'd thought I'd have a crack at this, despite being very busy recently.

IGN: EmperorSalt

Position: Moderator (To hopefully work my way up)

Maturity (1/10) and why you rated yourself how you did:

I would rate my maturity an 7/10, purely because I have been known to play practical jokes here and there, maybe once a month, as I believe it lightens the mood of the staff teams I've worked with, and makes a more relaxed and thus inviting atmosphere.

Have you been staff before? If so what position:

I've held a variety of ranks since I started playing, from Trial-Mod all the way up to Founder. I currently hold a Head Administration rank with another server, but I've done most of my work there now, and I'm looking for a fresh challenge

Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, why:

I've been banned from plenty of servers, none of which have occured in the past 2 years. I've been banned for glitching, cheating, and being disrespectful to staff members. However, I personally see this as an advantage, since I know how to deal with players who are like what I was 3 years ago I can also spot hackers and cheaters very quickly.

Why do you want to be staff?

I have a tendency to apply for staff positions even if I'm not actively looking to join another staff team, because I like to know that I can 1) still write a proper application to get into a staff team, and 2) because I constantly seek new and exciting challenges, whether that's on a game or in real life. I enjoy moderating forums and chats, and I'm good at it. I get results, and sometimes I can be harsh, sometimes I can be lenient depending on the type of player I'm punishing. I don't usually spend longer than 30 minutes a day moderating on a single server, because I usually drop in for 5 or 10 minutes here and there to spread out my work. I find this is the best course of action in my scenario, as I'm already busy with real life work, and so, I can be a great asset to certain staff teams, whilst still having a life outside of playing games.

To put it simply, I love moderating, I love documentation, I love preparing things, and I certainly love to help out where possible.

Special Talents:

Javascript (coding), plugins, website and chat moderation, documenting bans, filing reports to superior staff members, and the ability of having a down to earth conversation with players.

Other: N/A
03/10/2017 11:23 am
ShimmeringMoon
Bump!
03/11/2017 1:48 am
Level 1 : New System
benets
Can I apply for developer please?
03/10/2017 8:15 am
Level 1 : New Miner
xXsoomhXx
IGN: GaMe7SkiileR

Position: Moderator

Maturity: 8/10, i'm usually cool and having fun, but when people need me i turn serious.

Have you been staff before? Yes, Helper

Have you ever been banned from a server? Once, For X-Raying (even tho i wasn't xraying, on a small server)

Why do you want to be staff? i love to help the community, most the times i see understaffed server with everyone out of control, rule breakers out of control, and it takes A LOT of time to get them punished, i would love to become a staff and help the community myself.

Special Talents: As if irl talents? if so, no ;w;

Other: I speak Arabic, English, I live in Saudi Arabia, Jeddah.
03/10/2017 5:51 am
Level 1 : New System
benets
Can I apply for developer?
03/10/2017 2:24 am
Level 1 : New Miner
gamingtime101
IGN: gamingtime1001
Position:mod/admin
Maturity (1/10) and why you rated yourself how you did:9/10 because I know when its time to have a joke and I know when it's time to not have a joke
Have you been staff before? If so what position: mod
Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, why: no
Why do you want to be staff? I love helping people and the Minecraft community
Special Talents: html
Other:
03/09/2017 9:14 pm
ShimmeringMoon
Bump!
03/09/2017 2:09 pm
Level 1 : New Network
thefiremonkey
IGN:thefiremonkey123
Position:admin
Maturity (1/10) and why you rated yourself how you did:9/10 i rated myself a 9 because i am very mature but i don't mind having a laugh.
Have you been staff before? If so what position:yes admin 3 times builder and owner
Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, why:hypixel idk
Why do you want to be staff?i like helping
Special Talents:voice acting and politness
Other:
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome