Skype Needed :
Name :
Willing to donate ? :
Did you voted and Diamond the server ? :
Ingame name :

Thank You.
prosniper34
Level 2 : Apprentice Creeper Hugger

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/15/2012 2:08 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Taco
Gula_United
im not allowed to give out that info but i can say im a great builder still learning with redstone but i would be a total plus onh ur server i will be gone for a few days please just tell me im gula_united.
07/15/2012 12:50 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
Hankfleck217
GMT Time : -5GMT EST time
Why would you want to be Mod/Admin:I would like to be admin! Not only do i see a great deal of potential for this server. In short all that i really want to do is help ease that burden they carry and help this server become something even more spectacular. I'd like to be able to assist people when they need it. Mods/admins don't seem to be available as often as people need help. When they do make an appearance, they get multiple requests for assistance at one time which leads to frustration. Obviously, more staff would allow more people to be helped at once. We also get the occasional jerk who needs muted when there's no one to do it. I will help newcomers who get bored or confused easily by showing them different things they can do and different warps/places they can visit. To help out with newcomers problems and mis-understandings,
they seem to have troubles and difficulties with this server at times, I would like to aim to enhance their experience at this server. I also would like to prevent the spread of destruction and despair upon this server. With the voice/title and power of an admin, I want to be able to spread an understanding and resolve the issues of destruction. I would also like to help communication improve, Seen as there is trolls and spammers at times, The players are normally distracted by it and can have difficulties communicating with their friends. I am well liked among a lot of the players, I am available most of the time, and I have the patience and initiative to help when I can, where I can!
How can you show us that your trusted: Because if i join the server and you promote me or not. I will not abuse my powers
What Position you want : admin
Skype Needed : Hankfleck217
Willing to donate ? : Yes
Did you voted and Diamond the server ? : Yes
07/15/2012 12:47 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
kie-monkeys
GMT Time : 0
Why would you want to be Mod/Admin: because i have played minecraft since it first came out and know most materials and like building and i make servers on hamachi and they have become popular. After about 10 days it is finished and i will give it to some one or take it down and make a new one what it bigger. Plus i am really creative.
How can you show us that your trusted: I dont see the point in hacking. The only time i hack it is if they steal information and people ask for the info back so i decompile a program and hack him i dont do anything serious. Give me a couple of days and you can trust me .
What Position you want : Building
Skype Needed : kieran.twids
Name : Kieran
Willing to donate ? : When i get a money and a credit card and if it is successful then maybe
Did you voted and Diamond the server ?: Yes
07/15/2012 12:37 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Architect
tylerhorton
Application :

GMT Time : Central -6
Why would you want to be Mod/Admin: I have a lot of experience with servers, because I own a 24/7 one. Either Bukkit or Vanilla, I am experienced in both. Plugins are pretty easy to me, I love Essentials, WorldEdit, Factions, and many, many more. I Have never been banned, because I simply don't grief or use profanity.If a player is causing chaos on a server (griefing, bad language, etc), I don't hesitate to take the necessary actions to insure the other players continue to have a great time.
How can you show us that your trusted: I can tell you the IPs of servers that I've played on in the past.
What Position you want : Admin, but Mod is fine
Skype Needed : tyler_horton1
Name : tylerhorton
Willing to donate ? : Possibly
Did you voted and Diamond the server ? Yes
07/15/2012 12:37 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Warrior
cookie_of_doom
GMT Time : Im not sure, but i believe its +1.
Why would you want to be Mod/Admin: Well, firstly, I want to earn experience as a moderator so i can become one on my favorite server, some people are supporting me, and I have promised to not give up.
How can you show us that your trusted: Well, firstly, i would feel like shit if I did grief for some reason, because i would have thrown away a chance to get experience. I wouldnt do that (unless someone was holding a gun against my head telling me to grief..)
What Position you want :Moderator.
Skype Needed : jaclun123
Name : Jacob Lundgren
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome