Staff Needed MOD Please apply

MohammadKoush's Avatar MohammadKoush6/12/12 11:54 am
7/31/2012 8:09 pm
nathans12's Avatar nathans12
This is a well established server that is on 24/7
I am the owner (Mohammadkoush is my ign and real name)
ONLY COMPLETE FORMS ARE ACCEPTED(so make sure not to miss any)
IGN:
Time Zone:
time spent on MineCraft every day:
Are you good at building?(1-10)(leave an in game example if possible):
A player dies and asks for his items back"that include diamonds and diamond tools", What do you do and why?:
A friend is at fault and asks for your help. What do you do and why?:
Maturity Level(1-10):
Experience In Plugins Name Some:
How many servers have you been mod or higher on? Name them:
Why do you think choosing you for a staff member is a good choice?:
I will contact you if I consider you
MohammadKoush
Level 7 : Apprentice Warrior

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/31/2012 8:09 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Miner
nathans12
IGN: nathans12
realname: nathan
time zone: eastern standerd time
i would like to be mod
time spent on minecraft a day 4-6 hours
building skill: 6
i a palyer asks for stuff back i would not give stuff back because i dont know if he really lost the items
if a freind asks for help i would help but not spawn items
maturity level: 6
experiance with plugins: Towny,mcjobs,bukkit and vanilla comands
ive never been mod or higher on anyother server
being staff ,ember is a good choice becasue i can be really helpful
07/30/2012 2:56 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
applezack
IGN: applezack
Time Zone: Eastern
What you want to be(mod, admin, op): Admin one day, Moderator right now.
time spent on MineCraft every day: 5 hours or more.
Are you good at building?(1-10)(leave an in game example if possible): 10 Iam a great builder. I have skills in modern, redstone,and medieval.
A player dies and asks for his items back"that include diamonds and diamond tools", What do you do and why?: I would give the player an iron pickaxe and tell them to earn there items back. A player has to work for things. i would give them a little help by giving them a pick.
A friend is at fault and asks for your help. What do you do and why?: I ask them what kind of trouble they are in depending on how sever i will make a decision. I have banned my best friend from your server before.
Maturity Level(1-10): 9
Experience In Plugins Name Some: Towny, Worldedit, Mob-Disguise, Iconomy
How many servers have you been mod or higher on? Name them: My two personal servers. I am admin on a medieval server and mod on a city server. I also am op on 566toglitches server.
Why do you think choosing you for a staff member is a good choice?: I am responsible mature and polite person. "I also changed my password" "no more Zooks12"
You can contact me on Skype or In game.
06/12/2012 8:08 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Prince
Debbler
I like to work for the position.
06/12/2012 8:07 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Prince
Debbler
Can I be a player instead of staff?
06/12/2012 8:02 pm
mrninjaminer
IGN: mrninjaminer
Time Zone: montain
What you want to be(mod, admin, op): a mod
time spent on MineCraft every day: about 5 to 6 hours
Are you good at building?(1-10)(leave an in game example if possible): 7
A player dies and asks for his items back"that include diamonds and diamond tools", What do you do and why?: i will make you them or buy you them because you deserve them back.
A friend is at fault and asks for your help. What do you do and why?: ask what can i help you with because im nice like that
Maturity Level(1-10): 8
Experience In Plugins Name Some: dont have much experience
How many servers have you been mod or higher on? Name them: none =)
Why do you think choosing you for a staff member is a good choice?: because im a good helper. i am always on and can help. i can build and i am always willing to help with any thing
06/12/2012 7:56 pm
MohammadKoush
emilyrockz has been accepted and will be tested in-game
06/12/2012 4:44 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
Tysonm4
IGN:
Time Zone:
Are you good at building?(1-10)(leave an in game example if possible):
A player dies and asks for his items back"that include diamonds and diamond tools", What do you do and why?:
A friend is at fault and asks for your help. What do you do and why?:
Maturity Level(1-10):
Experience In Plugins Name Some:
How many servers have you been mod or higher on? Name them:
06/12/2012 4:49 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Kirby12352
Dude you didn't write anything at all.
06/12/2012 4:38 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Xephos_Brindley
IGN: Xephos_Brindley
Time Zone: GMT - California
Applying Position : Operator (Op)
Time Spent Per. Day : 1-6 Hrs.
Building Skill : 7
A player dies and asks for their items back : If they ask for diamond items i wouldn't give them the items unless proof that they had it OR i would ask a higher staff member.
A friend is at fault and asks for help : If a friend would be at fault of doing something against the rules i would still have to take action as staff.
Maturity Level : 6-8
Experience In Plugins Name Some: Essentials Factions and many others.
Moderator + Servers : I've been a moderator and higher on a few servers.
HGMiner : Moderator
Malelevent Craft : Operator (The server soon shut down)
EarnCraft : Moderator-Admin
CenturyCraft : (My own Server)
GamesCast : Operator (Server shut down)
Why do i think this is a good choice? : I have lots of Server experience. I monitor players' Actions by teleporting to them and looking at what they do. I can usually adapt to any server.

Contact me if you consider thy me as a good Staff member.
06/12/2012 4:19 pm
emilyrockz
IGN:emilyrockz
Time Zone: central
What you want to be(mod, admin, op): mod
time spent on MineCraft every day: 2-5 hours
Are you good at building?(1-10)(leave an in game example if possible):6
A player dies and asks for his items back"that include diamonds and diamond tools", What do you do and why?: i wouldn't give it back because you are not suppose to ask admins or mods to give you your stuff back because it's the players fault they lost it.
A friend is at fault and asks for your help. What do you do and why?: it depends on what help because lets say they want to buy an apartment i would help but if it were for free things like a diamond sword i would say no.
Maturity Level(1-10):8
Experience In Plugins Name Some: i don't have that much experience in plugins.
How many servers have you been mod or higher on? Name them: i was admin once but the server shut down.
Why do you think choosing you for a staff member is a good choice?: i will not abuse the power of being mod and i will be fair to all the players. i will always try to help the server in many ways possible
06/12/2012 1:28 pm
mrJimmyjon3s2
IGN: MrJimmyjon3s
Time Zone: GMT
What you want to be(mod, admin, op): admin id like to be op but you dont no me so i dont mind
time spent on MineCraft every day: 5-6 hours
Are you good at building?(1-10)(leave an in game example if possible): 7 heres some pics http://mrjimmyjon3s-youtube.webs.com/apps/photos/
A player dies and asks for his items back"that include diamonds and diamond tools", What do you do and why?: If i knew he had dimond tools id give them him but if he had no proof i would applogise and say that i cant
A friend is at fault and asks for your help. What do you do and why?: telling his at fault and take approtate action
Maturity Level(1-10): 8
Experience In Plugins Name Some: yes Chest shop mainly but am willing to learn new things
How many servers have you been mod or higher on? Name them: i am an admin on DJcraft and i use to run my own server
i think id be a good for a staff member as i have ran my own server and i have a good judge of perosn i like to help people and i am friendly person
06/12/2012 1:27 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
spectr666
Cool, thanks - I'll be right on
06/12/2012 1:24 pm
MohammadKoush
spectr666 has been accepted to be tested in-game
06/12/2012 1:08 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Skinner
DeKnut2
IGN: DeKnut2
Time Zone: netherlands so when you are a sleep im on
What you want to be(mod, admin, op): admin or op
Are you good at building?(1-10)(leave an in game example if possible): 9 i work in fyreuk
A player dies and asks for his items back"that include diamonds and diamond tools", What do you do and why?:no diamond mabye he dont have it and it is a survival server
A friend is at fault and asks for your help. What do you do and why?: give him a awnser and say he must lisen to the rules, im fait no one is better.
Maturity Level(1-10):9,6
Experience In Plugins Name Some: npc, world edit and more of that stuff
How many servers have you been mod or higher on? Name them: yes head-admin mod, and co-owner
Why do you think choosing you for a staff member is a good choice?: because im a good fair minecraft player.
06/12/2012 1:01 pm
Kirby12352
IGN:
Time Zone: I'm from Ontario.
What you want to be(mod, admin, op): Moderator. I would like to be a higher rank, but seeing as I lack the experience on those ranks and you don't know me at all, I'll settle with mod and hopefully I can prove myself.
time spent on MineCraft every day: Usually 2/4 hours.
Are you good at building?(1-10)(leave an in game example if possible): 8/10.
A player dies and asks for his items back"that include diamonds and diamond tools", What do you do and why?: If he died by something such as mobs, I wouldn't give them back. If I maybe killed him accidentally I would give them back.
A friend is at fault and asks for your help. What do you do and why?: I would ask what he needs help with, and if it's reasonable and I can do what he's asking for, I would help him.
Maturity Level(1-10): 9.
Experience In Plugins Name Some: None.
How many servers have you been mod or higher on? Name them: I'm currently a mod on one server.
Why do you think choosing you for a staff member is a good choice?: I'm loyal and I would do my best to help the server be successful.

Thanks.
06/12/2012 12:57 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
spectr666
IGN: spectr666
Time Zone: GMT (Britain/Ireland)
What you want to be(mod, admin, op): Anything, I don't mind. Mod or admin would be nice, but op might be a little too much to ask for considering you don't know me.
time spent on MineCraft every day: 2 - 4 hours.
Are you good at building?(1-10)(leave an in game example if possible): 7 or 8 - here's one of my builds http://i.imgur.com/lr9rP.png.
A player dies and asks for his items back"that include diamonds and diamond tools", What do you do and why?: Well he's in survival - he lost them and he has to earn them back. Not my problem.
A friend is at fault and asks for your help. What do you do and why?: If it was a very minor offence I would consider helping and maybe ask for some leniency, but anything serious is his fault and I wouldn't help him out.
Maturity Level(1-10): 9.
Experience In Plugins Name Some: I have a large amount of experience with Bukkit - me and a friend set up a fairly successful Bukkit help service. I suppose some plugins in particular would be Permissions (PermissionsEx, bPermissions and GroupManager mainly), Essentials, Multiverse, WorldEdit and VoxelSniper.
How many servers have you been mod or higher on? Name them: OasisCraft, Farador, CrunchyCraft and Loomville (my main server right now).
Why do you think choosing you for a staff member is a good choice?: I hope I can bring a large amount of experience to the staff team, and I love playing Minecraft!
06/12/2012 12:44 pm
tntcreeperzombie
ign:tntcreeperzombie
time zone:central time us
what do you want to be p or admin
time spent on minecraft:somtimes about 3 to 4 hrs
are you good at building 1 to 10: 7 to 9 but on creative notch approved me as a 100% builder on twitter
if a player died and wanted his things back what do you say: I would be happy to give them back but i would tell him/her your lucky it was me that got your things
if friend needs help what would you do:i would help at all times unless i really couldnt
maturity level;9 to 10
experience in plugins:im good at using not installing
how many servers have you been a mod or higher on a few nobody really promotes me unless i donate and i cant really donate
why is choosing you a good choice:because i like to help people and ive been reconized on a ton of servers as most trustworthy player in the game

thanks for letting me apply
TNTCREEPERZOMBIE
06/12/2012 12:38 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Architect
Skullheadchamp
IGN:Skullheadchamp
Realname:Jaylon Simon
Time:Central US
What i whant to be:Dose not matter would Maybe Op-admin
Time on minecraft everyday:8-9hours
Good at building:Yes if i have something on my mind 6-8 i can take screenshots if u would like
If a player dies:If a player dies and it was not by natrual causes than that is on him but if it is by something such as a accident then yes i will replace his items.
A friend:It would depend on what he needs help on such as buliding i would help him get resources but i would not cheat for him.
Mature:8-9
Experience:None
Servers:I have curently be admin on 2 servers and im op on one but the server im op on it going down so im looking for a new server.
Chooseing me: Well i love to play this game prettey much all day and just enjoy it and im very experienced.
06/12/2012 12:09 pm
FlameKnightTJ
IGN: CoolBlueJuan
Time Zone: Central Time US
What you want to be(mod, admin, op): Op
time spent on MineCraft every day: Now a hr used to be about 3 to 4 hrs
Are you good at building?(1-10)(leave an in game example if possible): maybe a 4 to a 6
A player dies and asks for his items back"that include diamonds and diamond tools", What do you do and why?: If i somhow acidently killed him i would give it back but if he died on his own i will tell him to go and try finding the resources again
A friend is at fault and asks for your help. What do you do and why?: I ask what he needs and most of times i would help unless i am unable to actually help
Maturity Level(1-10): 8 or 9
Experience In Plugins Name Some: Experienced in using plugins not installing
How many servers have you been mod or higher on? Name them: 0
Why do you think choosing you for a staff member is a good choice?: Cause i am i experienced player and once a classic minecraft admin on a server but that wouldnt really count yet i really hate greifers and i like helping people
06/12/2012 12:08 pm
coreycorey
any)
IGN:coreycorey
Time Zone:central
What you want to be(mod, admin, op):op
time spent on MineCraft every day:6-8 hours a day
Are you good at building?(1-10)(leave an in game example if possible):9
A player dies and asks for his items back"that include diamonds and diamond tools", What do you do and why?:i dont give him them back becuz he lost them and he is in survival mode so he has to earn his items back
A friend is at fault and asks for your help. What do you do and why?:i will punish him still, but i will help him
Maturity Level(1-10):9
Experience In Plugins Name Some:groupmanager,pex,npc,vanishnopacket,md,
How many servers have you been mod or higher on? Name them:you wouldnt believe it but i am op on 6 servers and co owner on two
Why do you think choosing you for a staff member is a good choice?:i know all the commands,i can add pluggins, i can add permissions
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome