STAFF NEEDED VERY MUCH

SuperNiroc's Avatar SuperNiroc6/14/17 8:36 pm
1 emeralds 174 2
6/15/2017 9:17 am
AKittenSink's Avatar AKittenSink
Hello! We are slimecraft a server very much in need of staff! If you meet the requirements please do apply. Only apply if you are 16 or older, if your very mature, and can be on everyday for 2+ hours. NO EXCEPTIONS. We currently need 1 ADMIN, 4 MODS and, 2 HELPERS.
Helpers only have to be 14
FORMAT
IGN:
Why you want to be staff:
What makes you different/ Why should we chose you:
How much time can/will you dedicate to our server:

Thank you all for reading! Best of luck
SuperNiroc
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

AKittenSink
06/15/2017 9:17 am
Position: Any
IGN: gracerocker7, I have had this username for about 5 years on minecraft and I'm about to change it soon but I will wait until I receive a reply.
Why you want to be staff: I always love being staff because I find it so much fun to help out new players. I am a very logical person too, so I am always ready to ameliorate any problems impartially. I always enjoy being part of a community and helping everybody get a great start.
What makes you different/ Why should we chose you: As I said before, I like to think of myself as a very logical person, and I don't let emotions cloud my judgement. I am not one to shy away from a problem and like to face it head on impartially.
On a totally different note I like to think of myself as a decent builder too. I specialize mostly in medieval builds but I am cool with anything. The thing I most enjoy is helping new players build houses when they need help.
How much time can/will you dedicate to our server: I can dedicate up to 10ish hours a day if needed, but if the server is quiet and not much is happening I will probably be on 3-5 hours.
JinObie
06/14/2017 8:44 pm

Position: Moderator/ Admin

IGN: JinObii

Why you want to be staff: I would love to be staff because I just want to be around a community. I would also love to be staff because I want to make people feel welcome and make new friends and uplift everyone who is already in the community. Another thing I will do if I become staff is weed out all of the toxic players and keep a good community base. I also have vast experience in being a staff member and have an understanding of how to run a server and how to have the staff be ran.

What makes you different/ Why should we chose you: What makes me different is that I won't leave after a week. When I see potential in something like I see here, I will stay till the end or as long as time allows!
How much time can/will you dedicate to our server: 5-8 hours a day, some days may vary to around 3-5 hours but mainly 5-8 hours.

Contact me on Discord for more information:
Designate#6827
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome