Staff Position!

Neriocity's Avatar Neriocity3/17/15 8:42 pm
3/17/2015 8:42 pm
Neriocity's Avatar Neriocity
Minecraft Username:Trollz4Lolz
Best way to contact you?: Email, PMC , or Skype
Age?: 12 (13 in may)

Describe how you are mature: Well, the best way to describe my maturity is that I will listen to your directions and try my best to be friendly and fun while also following the rules.

Do you have any experience?: Yes, I have been a moderator, owner, and builder on more than 3 servers and have dealt with hackers (One guy had over 2,500 accounts!)

How serious are you? I am mature because I don't fool around and make inappropriate comments or jokes, I get down to business. This isn't saying I don't have a sense of humor. I'm not a robot you know I can take a joke.

Would you be committed to the server?: As much as possible.

What makes you a #1 choice?: That all depends. I will listen to your commands, make friends with others. I am honest, and kind, smart, leading, and fun!

What makes a community strong in your opinion?: A community is strong when they work as a team. When everyone gets along, no problems, etc. Players and Staff must sometimes work together make good decisions and ideas for their server.

Are you familiar with commands or susceptible to learning them?: It wouldn't hurt to learn some more or again, it could help me much better in being a good staff member.

Are you a friendly person?: Yes

What will you bring to this server?: I will bring humor and a sense of authority to this server

Any last words?: Not really, just happy to help
Neriocity
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer