StaffMyServer.com -- [REVOLUTION In Server Recruiting]

billyjoel54's Avatar billyjoel543/23/17 1:07 pm
1 emeralds 104 1
3/24/2017 7:00 pm
billyjoel54's Avatar billyjoel54
Anyone who's been behind the scenes of building and/or running a server knows, finding staff is HARD.

So I've built a website to take the difficulty out of finding staff, and bring potential staff and server owners together in one place...

Meet StaffMyServer.com, the NEW way to find Minecraft server staff!

• Server owners post their job openings right on our site and include information they would like from applicants.

• Potential staff members can search for servers by keywords, category, or even world regions.

• Once an applicant has found a server they would like to apply to, they can easily contact the owner right from the listing page.

• Server owners can see all of their applicant's messages from the message center.

In the end, everything is easier for servers and applicants, taking the frustration out of Minecraft server staffing!

Our community is just starting to grow, so if you're a server owner or you're looking for a server staff position, come join us and create an account!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me at support@staffmyserver.com, I'd be happy to help you.

See you online!
billyjoel54
Level 6 : Apprentice Engineer