Starting A New Minecraft Server!

xAsherCraft's Avatar xAsherCraft7/15/14 12:27 am
7/15/2014 9:18 am
iNinjaFTW's Avatar iNinjaFTW
✯✯✯NEW/CREATING SERVER [NEED STAFF!]✯✯✯ (Minigames, Faction, Towny, Survival, etc)

✶✶✶REQUIREMENTS FOR EVERYONE✶✶✶
Good Sportsmanship
Friendly
Able to work well with others
Some experience with building

❄❄❄STAFF POSITIONS❄❄❄
Builder[6]
Moderator[3]
Admin[3]
Plug-In Manager[1]
Plug-in Developer[2]
Website Manager[1]

✦✦✦APPLICATION✦✦✦
IGN:
How long have you been playing minecraft:
Which Position you want:
Reason for wanting this position (requires thorough explanation):
Experience (details):
Dedicated time:
What you can bring:
Proof of work [If your a builder]:
{Moderator/Admin} If someone is constantly swearing what do you do?:
{Moderator/Admin} If two or more people are fighting/arguing and its starting to affect others experience on the server, what do you do?
time zone? (http://whatismytimezone.com/)
xAsherCraft
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

iNinjaFTW
07/15/2014 9:18 am
Level 1 : New Network
✦✦✦APPLICATION✦✦✦
IGN: iBudderking
How long have you been playing minecraft: since 1.2.5
Which Position you want: Plugin Manager
Reason for wanting this position (requires thorough explanation): I would like this position because I have managed my friends server plugins, their names are Arkustrew & myself. I fell I can help this server because I know all servers have their own potential & that I can be a part of this or because I can help make sure everybody has fun
Experience (details): I have managed my own seervers plugins like permissionsEX
Dedicated time: 6 hours a week
What you can bring: I can bring a fun & enjoyable experience for all players on your server because I know that I have potential on all servers, but where I'm trusted & I onow I can trust them, that is the meaning of true friendship
{Moderator/Admin} If two or more people are fighting/arguing and its starting to affect others experience on the server, what do you do?
time zone? ( http://whatismytimezone.com/ )
Krispro2275
07/15/2014 8:12 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
IGN: krispro2275
How long have you been playing minecraft: Beta 1.8.1
Which Position you want: Builder
Reason for wanting this position (requires thorough explanation): I enjoy building, I don't charge anything, I use the enjoyment of building as my wage. I want this position to help you build up this server, not just building blocks. but building a unique community for your server
Experience (details): I can show you in game if you like, I specialize in building medieval or old fashioned buildings.
Dedicated time: 8 Hours
What you can bring: Another builder who will help me and which will increase the building time to go quicker
Proof of work [If your a builder]: I can show you in game
time zone? GMT
Thanks ~ Kris
anonpmc1452645
07/15/2014 9:02 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
[deleted]
xAsherCraft
07/15/2014 4:08 am
Join the server now !
Faxwy
07/15/2014 2:40 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Princess
Do you mind if we chat on Skype? Our do you have it
xAsherCraft
07/15/2014 2:34 am
119.252.191.246:25625
anybody who is serious join now and show me what you are capable of
Crocodile
07/15/2014 2:19 am
IGN:Nathanrockz

How long have you been playing minecraft: 4 years

Which Position you want: Builder or Moderator

Reason for wanting this position (requires thorough explanation): I have tons of experience with server I own 2 right now op-grandjourney.enjin.com. and a naruto server. I also have experience with groupmanager pex etc.

Experience (details): I own 2 servers like shown above I was an Admin on 3 servers a head-builder on one and a moderator on another the servers were jokerpvp, Ultimate Voyage, Era Of Dreams and finally gircraft .

Dedicated time: 8-10 hours a week.(about 2-3 hours a day)

What you can bring: Builds and I can also moderate and punish people if they get out of hand I also dedicate time into servers I like. Also I can donate money if i think its good enough for it.

Proof of work [If your a builder]: Can I skype them to you? skype:nathanrockz7

{Moderator/Admin} If someone is constantly swearing what do you do?: Mute them for a little if they keep doing it mute them until a higher ranked unmute's them.

{Moderator/Admin} If two or more people are fighting/arguing and its starting to affect others experience on the server, what do you do? Talk to them at first and try to solve the issue but if they keep going at it ill mute them and like I said if they still keep doing it ill mute them till a higher ranked unmute's them.

Timezone: Pacific Standard
anonpmc1452645
07/15/2014 2:11 am
[deleted]
anonpmc1452645
07/15/2014 2:04 am
[deleted]
Faxwy
07/15/2014 1:39 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Princess
IGN: Casteris
How long have you been playing minecraft: Since 1.2.5
Which Position you want: Moderator
Reason for wanting this position (requires thorough explanation): I have been looking for a home community. I would be honored to help this server grow and keep players abiding to the rules.
Experience (details): I have been admin and mod at other servers. I have been a forum moderator and I have experience with most in game commands.
Dedicated time: 2-3 in game and more on forums.
What you can bring: A great atmosphere and attitude. I love to make people feel welcomed.
Proof of work [If your a builder]: N/A
{Moderator/Admin} If someone is constantly swearing what do you do?: If it is against the rules, (I don't swear myself) I would kindly ask them to refrain from excessively swearing. If they keep on, (if moderators have access) I would administer a temporary mute.
{Moderator/Admin} If two or more people are fighting/arguing and its starting to affect others experience on the server, what do you do? Find a way to resolve the problem or ask them to take it to a private chat.
time zone? Central, -6

Thanks for considering.
Glennotr
07/15/2014 12:44 am
Level 27 : Expert Modder
IGN:Glennotron
How long have you been playing minecraft: 1.3.2
Which Position you want:Admin
Reason for wanting this position (requires thorough explanation):Because i think i will really help the server out a lot with my experience
Experience (details):I have had a lot of experiences with commands building and a lot of other things
Dedicated time:5 hours
What you can bring: some more people
{Moderator/Admin} If someone is constantly swearing what do you do?:Warm them the first time then tempban the second time and if they keep swearing ban them for swearing
{Moderator/Admin} If two or more people are fighting/arguing and its starting to affect others experience on the server, what do you do?Ask what's wrong then solve there problem and make sure they will never argue and fight again so other people won't have a problem with there experience
My time zone Mountain Time Zone (UTC-07:00)
KillingOmega
07/15/2014 12:38 am
IGN: BrokenBloxes

How long have you been playing minecraft: Since Beta

Which Position you want: Admin or Head-Admin

Reason for wanting this position (requires thorough explanation): I have been on alot of servers that were incredibly corrupted by bad admins and it infuriated me. So i am trying to make a difference and trying to become an admin somewhere so i can possibly help someone out there who is getting picked on are teased. And on top of all of that i just love helping people.

Experience (details): I have been a Admin on about 3 servers that were shut down due to financial causes.

Dedicated time: I have Work and School to juggle but other than that all i really do is play minecraft so i have alot of open time for you to pick if wanted.

What you can bring:I am an incredibly friendly person who loves to joke and have fun. But with that said i can also be a serious person who will get shit (pardon my language) done when needed to. I also do not put up with any BS'ing.

First i would ask them to refrain from swearing. If they continue to swear an unnecessary amount i will mute them for 10 minutes and Wisp them that if it continues after the mute wears off they will be temp banned. Then if they come back and continue swearing an obnoxious amount i will perm. ban them.

I would first ask them to stop arguing in main chat. And to either wisp it or talk to me about it. If they continue to blow up main chat i will mute them for 10 minutes and wisp both of them that they had enough time to comply and when the mute wears off that they will have a second chance to redeem themselves. If they continue to bicker after it wears off i will give them a day mute. And if it continues even after that i will give them a permanent mute.
blazer157
07/15/2014 12:35 am
IGN:blazer157
How long have you been playing minecraft:Since 1.3.2
Which Position you want:Admin or Moderator
Reason for wanting this position (requires thorough explanation):I can see that you are starting the server and I can help you with some plugins I know.I also might be able to help with advertising this(not by spamming other servers)
Experience (details):I've only been staff (Besides being trusted)On one server.I was Head-Admin.It shut down because of hackers.
Dedicated time:I can probably dedicate 4-6 hours each day.
What you can bring:I can bring myself and help out start the server.I can always assist you if you need trouble or maybe help you find more staff.
{Moderator/Admin} If someone is constantly swearing what do you do?:I would give them 2 warnings,Mute them for 5 minutes.If he continues I'll mute him for a day.
{Moderator/Admin} If two or more people are fighting/arguing and its starting to affect others experience on the server, what do you do?I would try to calm then down and see what the problem is.If they continue I would warn them.Then if they continue after that,I would probably mute them for 5 minutes.If they rage against that.Its for a day.Kinda like the Swear warning thing.
Time zone?:Pacific daylight time.
Carter991
07/15/2014 12:31 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Dragon
IGN: CarterCarpentier
How long have you been playing minecraft: 3 years
Which Position you want: Plugin Manager
Reason for wanting this position (requires thorough explanation):I want this position because I'm good at managing and making plugins better, I know a lot of plugins that can make the server better and more fun!
Experience (details): I have owned 3 Servers myself, they were very successful and had a average of 30 people online!
Dedicated time: 4-8 hours a day!
What you can bring: Good plugins and a friendly person to help run the server!
{Moderator/Admin} If someone is constantly swearing what do you do?: Mute then for a hour or so!
{Moderator/Admin} If two or more people are fighting/arguing and its starting to affect others experience on the server, what do you do?: I would warn both of them and if they didn't stop, I'd mute them!
time zone? ( http://whatismytimezone.com/ ) USA central!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome