Starting a new minigames server need staff!

BennyDMC's Avatar BennyDMC10/23/13 7:24 pm
1 emeralds 181 5
10/23/2013 10:22 pm
kenny2028's Avatar kenny2028
I'm starting a new server (like a minigames server) such as sky block, walls, hunger games, and any other suggestions I get. I have a server host but I would like to host the server myself to get it started before I put it on the host. I am looking for plugin managers, permissions managers, and builders. Any applications would be great. Just tell me what your past experience is, your skype, and what you can do for the server. And if you're applying for builder please, if you can post a picture of your best work.
BennyDMC
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

kenny2028
10/23/2013 10:22 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Position wanted:Builder
Experience:I Have built a lot of structures before i love to build midevil and roman, http://kenny2028.imgur.com/
I will at least spend 2-3 hours on this server weekdays
And on weekends i have 4-6 hours
Aman671
10/23/2013 7:55 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Miner
i want To be a builder

Minecraft name: Aman671

i make good builds and i wont grief
here are some of my builds http://www.mediafire.com/view/9cvft152t ... 152tizgizy

i also know some redstone
and if you want i will be your admin
Jakeytorch15
10/23/2013 7:50 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
Position applying for:Co Owner

IGN:Jakeytorch15

Have you ever been staff on another servers?:I have been mod 3 or 4, admin 2,Head admin 2, co owner 1, Owner 1

Are you staff on a server at the moment?:yes,my own (99.45.215.165)

A staff member is accusing another of abusing their powers, how do you handle this? If there is no evidence of it i will closely watch the player for a while. If more than one staff member accusing the player i will kick them, if they then continue i will temp ban them for an hour or so, then demote them (assuming co-owners have that power) until the owner comes on to talk to the player themselves.

You have the commands /kick, /ban, /tempban and /mute what sort of rules do you think should apply to each of these commands being used?:
/kick -- A warning with a message saying to stop doing something, only use when the player is ignoring the staff telling them to stop.
/ban -- After you have tried everything and made sure with the owner that it is okay
/tempban -- If muting and kicking doesn't work, temp ban them for say 20 mins and gradually increase it.
/mute -- Use for spammers and people who are getting aggressive and/or abusive in chat. Only use after you have kicked the player saying what to stop doing.

What time zone are you in?: Chicago

Will you be dedicated:Yes, as I spend most of my free time on the computer.

Do you have exp. with plugins?: Yes I know most of the plugins and ones I dont know I pick up fast, annd I can install them.

Amount of time on server each day? 2 Hours
AMCAtomic
10/23/2013 7:41 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
can i be admin
i am really good admin i have been headmod 1 server admin 2 servers co-owner 1 server mod 1 server that's all please accept i will messge you if u contact me in skype my age and other stuff but i need your skype name not giving mine out anymore cuase i am a youtuber
Vehnum
10/23/2013 7:32 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
I code html, css php, and javascript, I also make, re-make , edit and manage plugins
I am 14 and mature for my age, my skyope is avenuebiz
Thanks for reading, have a nice day
P.S. I'm a great map maker
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome