Starting a new server!

jordymanneke3499's Avatar jordymanneke34992/23/15 1:07 pm
1 emeralds 182 5
2/23/2015 2:56 pm
steve8174's Avatar steve8174
Hello my friends,

I am Jordy, I'm from belgium and I'm 17 years old.
I am planning to start a new Minecraft server and I'm looking for some motivated people to help me!

What kind of people am I looking for?

• Motivated Server Designer --> THIS JOB REQUIRES EXPERIENCE AS A SERVER ADMIN: His job is to help me find the right plugins(You don't have to know how to configure them) and help me recruit people to the server. as soon as the server is finished I will need his help to keep the server running.
  • Graphic Designer: His job is to design the server logo and the banner, If possible he can also make the server trailer.
  • Website Designer: He designs the website. He should have basic knowledge of HTML and CSS (wich I don't know much about myself).
  • Plugin Manager Assistant: I will be handeling most of this myself but some help is always welcome .
  • Creative Builders (1 - 10 people): The builders take care of the overall ingame design of the server.

Requirements

• You have to be 16 years old or older.
  • The Server Designer, Grapic Designer and Website Designer need skype for proper staff meetings.
  • You should be fully motivated to finish the project once you have started it.
  • Basic knowledge of the English or Dutch language.

FAQ

• Do I have to pay for the server to keep it running? No, I will pay all the server hosting bills myself and no one else has to make a contribution to keep the server running .
  • What If the server doesn't become succesfull? I have ran a server before that was very successful and I will put all my efforts in this server to make sure it also becomes successful .
  • Are there any ranks or perks we get when the server is finished? Yes, all contributors will get a free permanent rank and will earn a place in the hall of fame .

If you are interested or if you have any questions please contact me on skype: jordymanneke1
jordymanneke3499
Level 1 : New Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/23/2015 2:56 pm
Level 1 : New Network
steve8174
Hello I'd love to help you out, if you need a server dev or a website dev or a dev in general Imy your guy!I have experience and I would love to help you out
02/23/2015 2:51 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
BlueSmurf
If you need graphics, contact me on skype @ Goldenbeargraphics

Note the needed graphics will not be free.
02/23/2015 2:43 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
VolcalicJaguar
jordymanneke3499Hello my friends,

I am Jordy, I'm from belgium and I'm 17 years old.
I am planning to start a new Minecraft server and I'm looking for some motivated people to help me!

What kind of people am I looking for?

• Motivated Server Designer --> THIS JOB REQUIRES EXPERIENCE AS A SERVER ADMIN: His job is to help me find the right plugins(You don't have to know how to configure them) and help me recruit people to the server. as soon as the server is finished I will need his help to keep the server running.
  • Graphic Designer: His job is to design the server logo and the banner, If possible he can also make the server trailer.
  • Website Designer: He designs the website. He should have basic knowledge of HTML and CSS (wich I don't know much about myself).
  • Plugin Manager Assistant: I will be handeling most of this myself but some help is always welcome .
  • Creative Builders (1 - 10 people): The builders take care of the overall ingame design of the server.

Requirements

• You have to be 16 years old or older.
  • The Server Designer, Grapic Designer and Website Designer need skype for proper staff meetings.
  • You should be fully motivated to finish the project once you have started it.
  • Basic knowledge of the English or Dutch language.

FAQ

• Do I have to pay for the server to keep it running? No, I will pay all the server hosting bills myself and no one else has to make a contribution to keep the server running .
  • What If the server doesn't become succesfull? I have ran a server before that was very successful and I will put all my efforts in this server to make sure it also becomes successful .
  • Are there any ranks or perks we get when the server is finished? Yes, all contributors will get a free permanent rank and will earn a place in the hall of fame .

If you are interested or if you have any questions please contact me on skype: jordymanneke1

I would love to help you as a server designer! I have a lot of experience in Administrative positions. I know you said that I don't need to know how to edit configs, but if I'm need I can. I could also help set up the permissions/groups if needed. I'll add you on Skype when I get home.
02/23/2015 2:19 pm
Level 20 : Expert Dragon
The Corona
Hello, I see you are looking for a build done for your server. Why not pick the Aurion Build Team, we are very professional and love helping out the community. Want to see what we offer? Head To: http://aurionchannel.wix.com/buildteam

Build, Love, Enjoy
Aurion Build Team
02/23/2015 1:48 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
DrakenGames
What kind of server are you planning on making? Me and some friends want to start a server again, but we aren't sure if we'll be able to get the funds for the server. I won't be able to get online right now, but if you want to talk to me later, My skype is Drakenslayer141.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome