STARTING NEW SERVER (Need experience) ALSO NEED OWNERS

FullofLuck14's Avatar FullofLuck143/16/13 11:14 pm
1 emeralds 120 6
3/17/2013 2:54 pm
mikajuan's Avatar mikajuan
Hey guys FullofLuck14 here and im starting a new server i need a host and staff so please apply i need somone above the age of 14 to help with payments and you will be payed.. application below serious people only. other info will be given out when accepted also email me at jrlucke@gmail.com so i can note down ur name

ign:
experience:
Links to builds(optional)
Why would you be good owner/hoster/staff:
What position do you want to be:
FullofLuck14
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

mikajuan
03/17/2013 2:54 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
ign: mikajuan
Phone:(optional) x
experience: I have lots of experience being staff becaause i use to be mod in 2 servers and admin in 1.
Links to builds(optional) x
Why would you be good owner/hoster/staff: I love helping people out and seeinng the server for a friendly place to people hangout =).
What position do you want to be: Staff plz
Thx for reading this i hope i can see you in server
slicer692
03/17/2013 2:40 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Architect
Steve, Thats my application that i sent to you to apply for your server. Whyd you take it? ANd United Nations is My server. And im admin on medieval craft. and thats the exact same cpu i have
Steve31728
03/17/2013 2:43 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Miner
HAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAA ip: play.mcspacecraft.in
Steve31728
03/17/2013 2:32 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Miner
I have a 12GB server that you can use if you want. : )
ign:
Phone:(optional)
experience:
Experience I Own my own server Called United Nations with 16 Gb of ram with a quad core processor. I am admin Right now on Midevil craft and have been mod on tons of servers that have shut down. I am 17 years old and Have been playing minecraft for about 1 year now. I am a very good person in handling situations and coping with players. I Am very good at doing permiisions on the server and i can do prefixes and configure any rank you want. I know most of the world edit and essentials commands and almost all of the factions commands. I also Work with groupmanager and am best with that to make your server look like a professionals! I will do things that you need help with and do my best to help other players.
Why would you be good owner/hoster/staff: You should pick me because I have great experience from working on servers. From owning them all the way down to playing on them. I know how it is when you first join a server and You have NO idea what to do. They wont have to feel that anymore. I will show them ALL they have to do to get started and even help them into the wilderness. I will follow all rules as well as enforce all of them. I will keep away griefers and ban them as fast as you can say grief. I listen to every word you say and do anything you please. I am a very handy person when it comes to designing websites and doing permissions and ranks. I Know a place where you can make websites where they can be free forever no matter what. And like i said I have much experience with doing permissions and ranks.
What position do you want to be: Co-Owner
brianc3
03/17/2013 2:24 pm
ign: aether55
Phone:(optional)
experience: 4 moderator positions
Why would you be good owner/hoster/staff: I am experienced, i know a lot and i am helpful
What position do you want to be: moderator
brownie209
03/17/2013 1:44 am
ign:Brownie209
Phone:(optional):When i get to know you ill tell you <3
experience:Im good at permisssions and groupmanager and permissionsex
Links to builds(optional):
Why would you be good owner/hoster/staff:I would be good at owner or hoster because i know alot of commands and know alot about minecraft
What position do you want to be:Any but mostly owner or hoster
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome