Starting a server I need another owner LOOK ()()()()()

XxEliteKnightxX's Avatar XxEliteKnightxX1/14/16 8:50 pm
1 emeralds 168 9
1/15/2016 7:09 pm
CallMeScotts's Avatar CallMeScotts
Hey my name is Valentin, im 15 and I want to create a server but I cant pay for the small fee from hosting website due to strict parents and Id love someone that could help me host it or anything, post your ign, skype and we can start talking
XxEliteKnightxX
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/15/2016 7:09 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
CallMeScotts
you're best of paying for a host , using your local host makes it a higher chance of being a victim of a ddos attack
01/15/2016 6:42 am
XxEliteKnightxX
im looking someone who knows how to port forward so they can host, i already have the files ready and spawn but nobody to host it
01/14/2016 10:45 pm
XxEliteKnightxX
Well im not actually asking especifically for someone to pay for my server, im looking for someone who actually knows how to port forward or has a static ip which i dont have, but help would be really appreciated, I have tried many times so. Yes the person who hosts it would have more authority well because they are the host.
01/14/2016 10:54 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
Code_7
So your wanting to port forward a server from your computer? or looking for someone who knows how to port forward so they can host?

I'm confused.. lol

But if you were wanting to port forward so you can host... sounds easy enough, PM me your skype!
01/14/2016 10:16 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Yourworstdream
I would Love to help Although Sadly I can not either host Because of strict Parents But if you would I would love to be your Staff And be Staff manager
01/14/2016 10:14 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Death_Rider1148
If i may put this out there what i understand from this is you are asking someone to pay for your server and be a owner as well so they are paying for the server you have. so my question is who has more authority on said server the one who is paying for it or the one who wants it paid for.
01/14/2016 9:50 pm
XxEliteKnightxX
If anyone else would like to help me with the server help would be good
01/14/2016 9:44 pm
XxEliteKnightxX
yeah sure pm me
01/14/2016 9:21 pm
TheCoconutKing
Hello.
My name is (Completely unnecessary so i'll make it up) Balentin.
I wouldn't want to be co-owner or anything, but i'm pretty decent with servers.
If you need advice with your server (If it becomes a reality) I can help, because i've been staff on multiple servers, built a giant spawn on one (Took me 3 hours, and I wasn't asked to do it, I just did it to see if the owner would use it), and helped start one up.
I'm not saying i'm really good with servers, but i've had some experience and generally have an idea of whats good and not.
I can't make plugins, i'm not a REALLY good builder (But I can build.), and my internet is slow so I can't do much on the server. But, I can help in any way I can, because I have around 12 hours free each day xD. My skype is going to be private messaged to you if you respond. Sorry for so much text, I am thorough.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome