SteamCraft Need Admins,Mod and others :D

tiffhan's Avatar tiffhan1/3/13 8:35 am
1/11/2013 2:54 pm
MrSquidward13's Avatar MrSquidward13
Hi
Everyone Tiffhan here
I need new staff
Skype It Need If You Don't Have It don't Bother!!

Admin/mod
socially:
time zone:
personality:
what severe have u been staff on:[if they r closed dont bother writing]
plugins you know:

we also need some advertisers just write down your Skype for it
tiffhan
Level 10 : Journeyman Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/11/2013 2:54 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
MrSquidward13
ign:MR_SQUIDWARD13
socially: I am very friendly and chill. so i will be able to make friends with all the rest of the staff..
time zone:east coast
personality: I am funny and have a fun sense of humor but when its time to work I take is serious.
what severe have u been staff on:[if they r closed dont bother writing]Yes i am co-owner in 2 servers,admin in 2,mod in 3 servers: powerup-mv,suvival-games,raidcraft,cakecraft,ubercraft,ext
plugins you know:
i know world edit. world guard, essentials.factions,playerheads,groupmanager.permissionsEX, and more
01/11/2013 2:30 pm
tiffhan
nope only Skype so we can see if u r rrealy the age u r
01/07/2013 6:39 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Artist
rstar420
Could u pm interview me?
01/07/2013 6:36 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Artist
rstar420
Admin/mod
socially: I get along with most players on servers except the bad players. I respect fellow staff members and players and will be loyal to the owner. I am sure I will get along we'll with ur staff.
time zone: WST Australia
personality: Friendly, Funny, Mature and Responsible I can still have a good laugh and joke around though.
what severe have u been staff on: Lead-Admin on two minor servers.
plugins you know: Towny, Factions, Essentials, Lockette, PermissionsEX, Marriage plugin, Chestshop and sign shop, Boseconomy, Iconomy, TNTdisable, Worldedit mcmmo and Sign Bank. Just to name a few.

Thanks for your time.
rstar
01/07/2013 6:26 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Narwhal
swalshey123
I said this because i know her and she actually knows me as well
01/06/2013 9:41 pm
Level 23 : Expert Ranger
ddman18
Age: I am twelve years old. Please, don't judge me based on age. I can assure you, I am much more mature than my age would generally suggest.
Socially: I can make a friend out of almost anyone. Except for those that are rude, or mean to me.
Time zone: EST. I live on the East Coast of the U.S
Personality: Kind, friend, amiable. I can be quiet at times, until I'm talked to. I am very mature, and I know the boundaries of sane, and crazy.
What sever have u been staff on:[if they r closed dont bother writing]: I'm sorry, but I can't name all of them by name. They're buried under my server list, but I can assure you I have been admin before.
Plugins you know: Essentials, EssentialsSpawn, Factions, Towny, /tpa, WorldEdit, Economy, IConomy, Hawkeye, MCMMO, /vanish, MobDisguise, etc.
01/06/2013 9:57 pm
swalshey123
I am just saying but....do you care about this server. if you would you would name the servers.....adn i assure you i would not accept you for the new website im making that needs staff
01/07/2013 6:21 pm
Level 23 : Expert Ranger
ddman18
I am just saying but, do you think that just because I can't name some sources, very simple sources, that all my other information would be passed up? The other information is just as important, and maybe even more so.

And I can assure you that I would rather pick someone as I am, even though they didn't have their sources, over someone like you. Someone who can't bother to use proper grammar. Don't say that you do, because you don't. I would rather choose someone like me, who actually posts an application, rather than just asking:

swalshey123hey tiff can i join.... why would delete the other one
01/06/2013 9:27 pm
swalshey123
hey tiff can i join.... why would delete the other one
01/05/2013 3:56 pm
kegged1
socially: I am extremely sociable and will get along with almost anybody
time zone: GMT 0
personality: I would be lying if I said mature all the time because I love to have a laugh and play around but I am mature when needed and that's all that matters.
what servers have u been staff on: all are closed D:
plugins you know: I have a lot of experience at installing plugins onto servers ect and whenever I didn't know I plugin I could always easily find out sooo I would say this question is pretty irrelevant
01/05/2013 2:54 pm
tiffhan
Skype interview needed no Skype no rank
01/04/2013 9:19 am
tiffhan
sneaky speack u soon
01/04/2013 8:20 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
sneakyninjaaaa
socially: i welcome every new player and talk and maybe get to know players, i look after them and help keep them from greifers
time zone: GMT
personality: i am very friendly and helpfull, i can be strict but it takes a lot to brake me to the limit of raging
what severe have u been staff on:[if they r closed dont bother writing] reality craft, welcome to hell(tekkit) wss-data havnt came up with a name
plugins you know: factions, pex, group manager, survival games, disguise craft, vault, mcmmo, towny, spells, world edit, world gaurd, voxel sniper, and much much more
01/04/2013 7:42 am
tiffhan
eve let get Skype then re apply but i like you app
01/03/2013 5:27 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Evelet_
I Can get skype VERY easily ^_^
01/03/2013 5:27 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Evelet_
Socially: I can make new players feel at home and welcomed and I will make them laugh ^_^
Time Zone: GMT (England)
Personality: Flirty (^^), Funny, out going, mature, kind
Other server staff: Head_mod on a sg server, trialmod on a survival server.
Plugins you know:Marrigeplus (GET IT NOW), Essentials,Lockette,Core protect, IConomy, chest shop, DisguiseCraft,Hunger-games,PEX
IGN: Evelet01134Simon!
Why? I am always contributing positivley to the community. I am a helpful happy person to be around! How am I helpful? I help new players start of, staff or not staff, I will deal with situations with care and respect. As you see I am experienced with no kicks,bans or mutes from servers up to this day because I always follow rules and don't ask for special treatment or permissions! I never abuse my powers, and I never will because it may be unfair to other players!
I will now show you an example of what I would do in a bad situation (yes I am that desperate for staff)
Randomer!: F*** F*** F***
Meh!: Please can you not swear, abd what is wrong?
Randomer!: I DIED IN LAVA AND LOST MY GAWD SWORD!
Meh!: I'm sorry I can't get it back but what else did you lose and I will help you get them back!
Randomer!: Okay, I lost 1 stack of wood and iron armour
Meh!: Okay lets do some woodcutting and some mining your stuff will be back in no time!
So thats what I would do in a *Bad* Situation!
01/03/2013 5:18 pm
Max25002
Admin/mod
socially:Nice,Fun,HelpFul to anyone,Not bad even if they are doing bad to me i dont get mad and really really helpful
time zone:UTC Pacific time
personality:Am a nice guy i am helpful just try me and i know alot about plugins and i know how to Config them and stuff
what severe have u been staff on:[if they r closed dont bother writing]They are Closed D;
plugins you know:Mob arena,Essentials,logblock,DiguiseCraft,Groupmanager,PermissionsEx,ClearLag,Multiverse ,vault,jobs,creativegates,factions,towny XD I know alot of plugins! lol
01/03/2013 5:11 pm
mikeymike70
socially: and iv been owner co-owner admin and mod in tritecraft , zbloodcraft and nexuizcraft
time zone: pacific
personality nice but dont mess with rm
01/03/2013 4:07 pm
Level 41 : Master Dragon
soliderproductions
Ok I will do it as fast as I can!
01/03/2013 3:24 pm
tiffhan
everyone accepted a part form jet wolf as u need Skype
01/03/2013 12:37 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
TheShrubDL
socially: Pretty social
time zone: EST
personality: Nice, serious, and witty
what severe have u been staff on:[if they r closed dont bother writing] None, unfortunately. This is one of the reasons I'm applying, for experience.
plugins you know: I know how to use them, but setting them I don't know anything about.
01/03/2013 10:41 am
Level 28 : Expert Toast
DarthRoar
Socially: Good at making new players feel welcome. Can be friends with staff and players.
Time Zone: Im in the Uk, so I am GMT.
Personality: Funny. A little quiet. Outgoing. Mature. I can have a laugh but im not an idiot.
What servers have you been staff on: They are all closed, otherwise I wouldn't be looking for another position.
Plugins you know: Worldedit, Worldguard, Vanish, Essentials, Mcmmo, Logblock, Hawkeye, Coreprotect, Mobdisguise, Factions, SpleefArena, Groupmanager, IConomy, Chestshop, and quite a few more.
01/03/2013 10:31 am
Level 41 : Master Dragon
soliderproductions
socially: I like to say welcome everytime players join. I say Hi as much I can to players that comes on.
time zone: CET
personality: I am a boy from norway and I am a nice guy.
what severe have u been staff on:[if they r closed dont bother writing] I own my own server (dreamcraft) and I am admin on companycraft (this server is popular) and I am Coder on one server I cant remember name on now. I have BEEN staff on Vortexcraft (HeadAdmin) and Admin on two servers and HeadMod on one and Mod on 5.
plugins you know: Essentials, EasyEssentials, Groupmanager, CoreProtection, WE, WG, HungerGames plugin, and many more!
01/03/2013 9:40 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Archer
JetWolf
Socially: I am skilled in welcoming new players and helping them out. I am mature so there is no need to worry about abusing commands etc, I am a fully trustworthy staff member.
Time zone: GMT (UK, England) but can spare most of my time if this is an issue.
Personality: I have a mature personality, but still I don't mind joking around.
What servers have you been staff on: Well, most have shut down (out of the ones that did, I've been staff 6 times) but I am currently an Admin on one server and HeadAdmin on another.
Plugins you know: I am familiar with Worldedit, MCMMO (stats plugin), Logblock, Factions and Towny, Chestshop/Economy, VanishNoPacket, Mobdisguise/Disguisecraft and a few others like NPC etc..

I would be happy to do a Skype interview, however I don't have a mic, so would it be okay to type that out? Thanks.

Also, I am going for Admin position and my IGN is JetWolf.
01/03/2013 9:32 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
minecraftbuld
Hey i still havent got your skype request. Pleaase can i add you? pm me your skype name.
01/03/2013 9:31 am
MakerCheese
Socially: I love to talk
Time zone: EST
Personality: Fun, Excited, and Helpful
What servers have you been staff on: Most of them no longer exist
Plugins you know: Almost all
01/03/2013 9:31 am
minecraftbuld
Dude didnt you read it? it said if you dont have skype dont bother
01/03/2013 8:58 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Fisherman
Mirageofmage
Socially: like talking and helping
Time Zone: GMT -5
Personality: Fun, Smart, Always helping.
Server: Im an admin on CreeperCraft Trolling.
Plugins: WorldEdit, Vanish, The one that creates statues of people (can't remember the name), Slenderman (don't get it), and ETC.
01/03/2013 9:02 am
minecraftbuld
Hey thanks for copping most of my answers!
01/03/2013 8:56 am
minecraftbuld
Ok! thanks havent got the contact request yet shall i add you?
01/03/2013 8:54 am
tiffhan
accept Skype inter view next sorry forgot to write u also have a Skype interview
01/03/2013 8:48 am
minecraftbuld
socially: i love talking to players and helping the out with every need!
time zone: uk (eastern)
personality: Talkative, helpful, fun to be around , And i love to laugh!
what severe have u been staff on:[if they r closed dont bother writing] ChosenCraft um... i Cant remember all of em because ive been staff on lots on servers XD
plugins you know: world edit, iconemy ECT
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome