SunnyDCraft [1.7.4] || SURVIVAL || CREATIVE || ZOMBIES || EC

NinjaSunnyD's Avatar NinjaSunnyD2/8/14 7:51 pm
1 emeralds 117

The newest and hottest server out there! We are expanding everyday!

ABOUT US:

Are you tired of joining a server, thinking it is amazing, but it's really not? Are you tired of joining a server with poor ownership and immature staff? Are you tired of "realistic" economies that you can master in a matter of a week? Do you get bored after about a month on a new server? Yeah, I'm right here with you. I'm tired of it all. So what I have done is made the best server there is. Survival and creative. What else could you need? Oh what about shop's mob arena, zombies, infected (COMING SOON), and skyblock (COMING SOON). Here at SunnyDCraft we intend to make sure you have the best experience you can possible have. We are not looking to be top of the leaderboards at minecraftservers.org, but instead have the best community there is. A community where you will make friends and remember them for a lifetime.

Balanced Economy:

Sort of self-explanatory here, but bascially we make it so that you can't go mining for diamonds and get lucky and control the whole economy. You have to put hardwork and dedication to get to the top of the economy. To gain money, also called sunbucks, you can sell most blocks at the shop. (/shop)

Survival:

Also self-explanatory, but what makes us unique is the plugins we had to enhance the survival. You wouldn't join a server if you wanted to play regular vanilla server. The plugins we offer to enhance the minecraft experience are: Iconomy, Enderspawn, SilkSpawners, Essentials, MobCatcher, WorldGuard, DisguiseCraft, Lottery +, Chat Shop, Sharemarket, Server Music, and Bottled Exp.

PVP:

What is a good server without PVP? Oh wait, there are none. So that is why we have PVP enabled in the wild. So be careful! Or you can just stay at non-pvp areas such as spawn and shops etc.

Creative:

Your normal creative world with 32 X 32 plots. You can own up to 4 plots at once! Not like other servers where they make you have only 1. (WTF is up with that?)

Staff:

I guess you could say we are, um, short on staff. Currently NinjaSunnyD is the the owner and Veradusk is the only Admin. So yes, I am asking for staff. I need mature, creative, resourceful staff. If you want ask for staff as soon as you log in or a few hours after logging in, you will not ever get a Staff position. I am also in need of builders! You can apply on the website at http://sunnydcraft.enjin.com The current staff ranks are; Builder, Junior Mod, Moderator, Admin.

Zombies:

This gamemode is based off of Call of Duty Zombies. Endless waves of zombies trying to eat your brains out. Dog rounds, Pack-a-Punch, Mystery Box, Teleporters, this gamemode has it all. How many waves can you survive?

Infected:

Another gamemode based off of Call of Duty (Hey what can I say, I used to love COD). Except this one comes from Call of Duty: MW3 and is my all-time favorite gamemode. One player starts off as the "Mother Zombie" and has to kill other players to "infect" them. Once infected you turn into a zombie and try to infect the other remaining humans. Great gamemode when a bunch of people start playing.

Drop Parties:

Every Saturday Night around 8 or 9 PM EST there will be MASSIVE drop parties. There is however a few catches. Well to start I only drop potatoes, diamonds, and XP, but seriously, who doesn't love potatoes? I also bet you are wondering why there is lava next to the next to the heading. Well I guess you will have to join to find out.

In-Game Pictures:
If you haven't been convinced to join yet, here are some awesome pictures of the server!

NinjaSunnyD
Level 1 : New Miner