Super Pirate Battle Royale Tournament!

EpicIronDragon's Avatar EpicIronDragon9/10/12 4:58 pm
1 emeralds 257 8
10/14/2012 10:28 am
Mike9789's Avatar Mike9789
Hello and thank you for choosing this topic amongst the 100s of others,

Are you pretty bored on MC? I know I am. I just came up with the idea for a Super Pirate Battle Royale TOURNAMENT! If you do not know what it is, it is a MC map where two pirate ships battle with TNT or PVP combat.

The tournament will start with 4 groups of 4. The top two of each group shall move on to the quarter finals and to the semi finals and finally to the finals. I shall come up with an EPIC prize for the winner and just to let you know, I will NOT be playing and shall be the judge and referee. People that die may be allowed on the server to spectate and there is only 4 players extra that can spectate if they are not in the tournament AT ALL. I have NOT come up with a date for this to start but I am hoping it shall be soon! ONTO THE.....

APPLICATIONS!:

PARTICIPANT(16):
Click to reveal
IGN:
Do you agree to the rules?
Why you should be a participant?:

SPECTATOR(4):
Click to reveal
IGN:

STAFF(4):

Click to reveal
I am very strict on this and am looking for a good, knowledgeable, person with good grammar. YOU MUST HAVE KNOWLEDGE ON PLUGINS!
IGN:
PERSUADE ME TO PICK YOU!:

Well, thank you for reading this and I hope you join my little tournament!

-Ethan.
EpicIronDragon
Level 23 : Expert Dragon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/14/2012 10:28 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Mike9789
IGN: MIke9789
Do you accept the rules? Yes, I will follow listen and respect them.
PERSUADE ME TO PICK YOU!: I like these kind of maps because they are fun and a change of pace, but it is wrecked when people cheat, complain, and just plain break the rules. I would want to be staff to keep this kind of thing from happening to keep the games fun and fair. I would listen to you and you get the final say obviously. I am very mature and hope you pick me and I can help make the tournament good clean fun. Thanks if you want to know anything more message me and I will respond. I hope you pick me and if you don't well hope the tournament goes well at least. Thanks bye
10/14/2012 8:40 am
Level 1 : New Miner
edog300
(STAFF APPLICATION)
Don't worry - I'm more than familiar with a whole plethora of plugins, having played on servers where I've used them both as a player and as staff.
IGN: edog300
AGE: 14 (you get a range of people at my age - I'm one of those people who stays the right side of sensible)
Do you accept the rules? Why are you asking? Of course I do!
PERSUADE ME TO PICK YOU!: (Warning, this might get a bit lengthy.) I have played SPBR before and also a similar custom map on another server, which works very much like it. Both of those are, in my opinion, the best PvP map(s) around, and what I'd love to do know is invigilate/control (in a sense) the game, rather than be the player. So yeah, I'm applying (a) because I'd like to experience SPBR from two different perspectives and (b) I love helping out in things like this in Minecraft; I realise that no good server/minigame can work without even better staff! Oh and (c) I have too much time on my hands these days, it's best to use it to do something mildly constructive than waste it watching TV (that being my fallback time-killer).

TL;DR: I'm a sensible guy who likes to help out in organising MC minigames and would love to do this on a SPBR server. Plus, it gives me (and hopefully you) a fun way to use up time.
10/14/2012 4:05 am
Level 1 : New Miner
AlexanderTh4682
IGN: FiendSlayerMC
Are you confident you can win? Yes!
Do you agree to the rules? Yes!
Why you should be a participant?: I'm bored of minecraft and want to sink some ships!
09/11/2012 4:59 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Mage
-_-_
IGN: superchaosshadow\
Ami confident? of course i am. i have the map and i even dreamt about fighting it.(eneded weird)

I accept the rules as i am confident that u will tell us them. otherwise, yes!
i want to participate for the fun of it, not for a prize. i love pitting my skills against others in combat of minds and power.
please pm me your reply as im likely not to find this page again.
09/11/2012 2:20 pm
EpicIronDragon
BUMP!
09/11/2012 12:38 pm
EpicIronDragon
ACCEPTED! BUMP!
09/10/2012 7:12 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Architect
Darknesspawn
IGN: darknesspawn
Are you confident you can win?: Well i think i can do pretty well.....as long as i dont get blown up
Do you agree to the rules?: what exactly are the rules, I see that you explained the game but no real rules
Why you should be a participant?: Simply because I would love to participate
09/10/2012 5:29 pm
EpicIronDragon
BUMP!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome