Survival Craft

MC_Warp's Avatar MC_Warp7/4/13 5:27 pm
7/4/2013 5:27 pm
MC_Warp's Avatar MC_Warp
Introduction
Click to reveal
Hello ladies, gentlemen, boys and girls everywhere this is cdawg020499 coming at you again with another PlanetMinecraft forum post. I have a server for you. It is called Survival Craft.Survival Craft has plenty of things that could appeal to you. Survival Craft also has an easy way to level up, and get known on the server. If you are a dedicate player, you will easily climb the ranks on this server.

Staff
Click to reveal
Also, with plenty of positions available for staff you can, if you're active and kind, find a permanent staff position on the server. The staff on the server is; 3-4 Owners, and me(Operator). So, there are plenty of staff positions available. Only active players will be allowed to be staff. The main owner is randress07.

Ip Address and Ranks
Click to reveal
I guarantee that if you join the server, there are plenty of things to keep you busy. There are plenty of ranks on Survival Craft to earn. Survival Craft is a world on The Secrets Of Kalendor server, so if you are joining to be on Survival Craft, say "Im here for Survival Craft", and you will be transported to the Survival Craft World. The Ip Address can be found here: http://kalendor.enjin.com/ . Also, if you A) Join the site and B) Fill out the form on the Application tab, you become an automatic Member on the Server. This is cdawg020499, and I approve this message.
MC_Warp
Level 10 : Journeyman Dolphin