Survival Server's | I hate what we have now than beforelocation_city

Joelrock's Avatar Joelrock1/8/22 9:52 am
1 emeralds 149 3
3/12/2022 9:10 am
TheElmonaterZ's Avatar TheElmonaterZ
What is survive survival mode in Minecraft?
Survival mode is one of the main game modes in Minecraft. Players must collect resources, build structures, battle mobs, eat, and explore the world in an effort to survive and then thrive.
Is it tho?

Think about it, all the survival servers we have now are just ruined with commands, plugins, and more.
What some would say on server's "this server is trash I'm finding a new one" and someone says back to you "there's not another server just like us"
and you be eating there words

There isn't a server just like them and that's the topic I'm talking about

This is 2022 we don't have the servers we use to love and play on anymore, The server's we use to have was 3 different category's

Survival
Creative
And Hack Server's

we don't have normal survival server's anymore
mostly we do but the most we have is register and passwords or whitelist

I just want to join a survival server that's Just like Single player Survival

So This is the end of the post, if you have a server that's just like single player and that's nothing like other server's like No tpa, land claim, plugins and more...

I will gladly Like to join

From Joelrock

P.S if "BuyYou" from minecraft is reading this.... your a stupid player
Joelrock
Level 12 : Journeyman Robot