Swansea Survival Needs 2 Admins and 2 Mods!!

Factorcraft's Avatar Factorcraft10/13/14 11:22 am
10/13/2014 2:22 pm
Ding_Dang_Dong's Avatar Ding_Dang_Dong
We are looking for staff for our server! please contact me on skype: gabotheguy, and fill this out:

Name:
IGN:
Have you ever been staff on a server before?
Why do you want to be staff on this server?
What can you bring to the server?

Thanks and looking forward to hearing from everyone!
Factorcraft
Level 5 : Apprentice Pirate

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Ding_Dang_Dong
10/13/2014 2:22 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Name:Tony
IGN: Ding_Dang_Dong
Have you ever been staff on a server before? NO
Why do you want to be staff on this server?
I should be staff because I am really good at helping people out at the right time. I am honest and trust worthy. I think I have what it takes to bee a staff on this server!I want to be apart of this server because I am 100% sure that I can increase the numbers of player and create a good community. Once I put 100% of my effort, I will not stop until this server succeeds!
What can you bring to the server?I can build things. Ex: Hubs, new game mode, etc. I can bring other friends to this server. :sick:! When ever people spam or swear, I'll usually give them warnings and then I'll mute or temp ban them. Polite is the key!!! I can come on 1-3 hours on weekdays. Sometimes I can't come on because of school.
DoctorCow2
10/13/2014 11:52 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Engineer
Name: Christopher
IGN: Christopher186
Have you ever been staff on a server before? Yes
Why do you want to be staff on this server? I want to be staff on this server because I love helping people out on their server.
What can you bring to the server? I can bring players, I can fix up anything wrong on the server, I can monitor the server to see any players not playing by the rules, and I can make it fun.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome