Symbolicraft [5.226.171.48:33135] (SMP | Rankup | Non PvP)

mjamoua6288's Avatar mjamoua62888/4/14 10:07 pm
1 emeralds 115 1
8/13/2014 12:05 pm
mjamoua6288's Avatar mjamoua6288
Hello Minecraft Forums. I am here to introduce a server called Symbolicraft. Symbolicraft opened on June 23rd, 2014, and we have had about 300 players join our server. Symbolicraft is an SMP, but not a normal SMP. We value building here, and players who take their time to make great builds are rewarded. Griefed players can easily get help, and it usually gets rolled back within 5 minutes. Players who grief are instantly banned, with the option to appeal. Non PvP. Yes you heard me right, non PvP. When building, who wants to get killed by an overpowered player? No one! So instead of allowing PvP in the survival world, we have 3 PvP arenas for you to battle it out in.

Build for Ranks

Building for ranks seems unusual for an SMP, but that it what makes us unique. The minute you join, you can check out our rules and such, and then type /warp wild and get started right away! When you finish building, you can type /modreq rankup and the next staff member online will judge it! Builds are judged by Moderators or higher and require a second opinion. Some builds may allow you to skip a rank depending on the exterior, shape, interior, landscape and block choice. We have a total of 9 ranks, each one rewarding you with new commands, kits and more sethomes!

Grief

As I mentioned before, we are a no griefing server. If you are ever griefed, you can type /modreq grief and a staff member will handle it from there. Grief tickets are always handled first due to priority set by the owners, which means your new house will be fixed in no time! You may be asking, how are you able to find who griefed, and be able to fix it? Well we use a plugin called CoreProtect which means any ban that has the reason of 'grief' has been proven by CoreProtect. CoreProtect is also used to rollback any grief encountered.

Staff

Staff are always a dealbreaker for me if they aren't doing their job.But here at Symbolicraft, we only have the best staff. We have chosen two 'Heads' of each staff rank to provide an advisory role model for the lower staff members. We almost always have a staff member online, so expect your issues to be handled instantly.

Support

I've been on a few servers where the staff didn't care about the issues you had, only about using the fancy new commands you got from being a Mod. Those servers have shut down, and I have prevented that from happening here. If you ever have an issue with grief, a player or even a staff member, feel free to make a thread on our website at http://symbolicraft.enjin.com. A staff member will respond as soon as they can, hopefully resolving your issue!

If you would like to join us here on Symbolicraft, the IP is 5.226.171.48:33135
mjamoua6288
Level 1 : New Miner