SyntaxRP Modded Forge server 1.7.10

SyntaxError73's Avatar SyntaxError736/5/15 10:20 pm
6/6/2015 7:23 pm
SyntaxError73's Avatar SyntaxError73
Check out our website! Event happening soon! (Sunday, June 7, 7:45pm EST.)
http://syntaxerror73.wix.com/minecraftsyntaxrp

This is not a heavily modded server, in fact, there are only two major mods. These are Minecraft Comes Alive and More Player Models.

Basically this is a do-what-you-want kind of server, almost. (because griefing is a big no-no!)

is there a storyline??? Kinda. For only two people, my character and his wife.

My character is Drake Johnson, who prefers his nickname, Dragon. Dragon is a kind of person who doesn't like to fail. He is super confident in all the things he does, and lives for the satisfaction of getting things done. He has a lovely wife named Amanda Grace, or Mandy for short. She is sweet, sometimes emotional, and loves everyone dearly in her friends list, but most of all cares for Dragon. Sometimes she will visit his "secret base" and deliver hand baked goodies and beautiful paintings for his walls. they are the perfect couple you could say.

They do want to settle down and raise a child, but some people, like YOU, might get in the way.

so, Where do YOU come in?

YOU CHOOSE! (of course!) You can be a famous singer, or anyone you want! even a funky cat person with the More Player models mod!

If you want to get into Dragon and Mandy's life, go for it!
Yes, this server is loosely based off of my favorite game (Tomodachi life, go figure.)

You will need these mods to play and the recommended build of Minecraft forge for 1.7.10.

http://www.mediafire.com download/cr93kcwestyxu4i/ModsforSyntaxServer.zip

The server IP is below.

Happy playing!
SyntaxError73
Level 22 : Expert Explorer