Team Valkyrie Looking for Plugin Dev/Professional Builder

Shhifu's Avatar Shhifu12/3/13 11:41 pm
1 emeralds 187 5
12/6/2013 5:46 pm
[]MicroGamin[]'s Avatar []MicroGamin[]
Hello PMC,

I am Daniel from Team Valkyrie, we are looking for a Plugin Dev and also a builder that can build huge structures like towns etc.. We will be needing Plugin Dev and Expert builder for our Projects like MMORPG,Faction with pet systems, power system etc, Minigames that never seen from other servers like Pass the bomb, battleships and much more! If you are interested just reply below or you may also add me in skype:daniel.felices012 for more discussions.
Shhifu
Level 4 : Apprentice Warrior

Create an account or sign in to comment.

[]MicroGamin[]
12/06/2013 5:46 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Shhifu
[]MicroGamin[]I can be the Plugin DEV, as I have LOTS of Expirience with TONS of plugins and Permsissions for them

that's nice so can u make a custom plugin ?

Not Fully ATM im still learning coding but i can be a DEV an run all the Plugins and perms and i have a friend who can make me custom plugins
Shhifu
12/05/2013 3:45 am
[]MicroGamin[]I can be the Plugin DEV, as I have LOTS of Expirience with TONS of plugins and Permsissions for them

that's nice so can u make a custom plugin ?
[]MicroGamin[]
12/04/2013 6:48 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
I can be the Plugin DEV, as I have LOTS of Expirience with TONS of plugins and Permsissions for them
TheCraftingLord
12/04/2013 6:46 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
I can help. I will be a Builder OR Head-Builder if you don't have it. IGN: TheCraftingLord
Shhifu
12/05/2013 3:46 am
Can i see your previous works/builds ?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome