TEAMQTZONE'S OP FACTION SERVER! |McMMO|MythicDrops|Autorank

KingVinol's Avatar KingVinol8/1/14 2:01 pm
8/22/2014 11:53 am
KingVinol's Avatar KingVinol
Hello and welcome to TheQtZone's OP factions server!

IP: pvp.theqtzonefactions.nl
We have alot to offer like:
O Auto ranks (levelling up by playing on the server)

O Mythic Drops (Rare loot scattered around the world on mobs and in dungeons!

O Care packages with awesome loot dropped once every 24 hours

O Cool donation ranks with OP loot!

We are currently hiring Staff aswell so if you're interested in applying, Come to the server and check it out!

The first 20 people get 2 STACKS of god apples!

Forums coming soon so we can get feedback and you can officially apply for staff

Rules:
1. Use common sense
2. Be ethical
3. Do not use hacked clients
4. Be respectful towards other players
5. Do not swear or avoid the filter
6. Do not use sexual language or discriminate
7. Respect staff
8.Do not ask for any ranks or supplies

Here's the staff form which you need to fill in:
Click to reveal
1. IGN:
2: Plugin knowledge:
3: Why do you think you should be staff (please be specific)
4. Will you be active?
KingVinol
Level 8 : Apprentice Mage

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/22/2014 11:53 am
KingVinol
Wutsup? Btw server closed. We're working on a new one
08/22/2014 4:34 am
Level 1 : New Miner
RegularGamer23
lol dude
08/08/2014 11:31 am
KingVinol
bump
08/05/2014 4:38 am
KingVinol
Join ze server
08/04/2014 3:30 am
KingVinol
Come on the server to get a Drop party with OP things dropped!
08/03/2014 8:17 am
KingVinol
If we have 10 players online we'll have a DP with OP loot!
08/03/2014 6:58 am
KingVinol
Join the server. Already some players and factions!
08/03/2014 6:32 am
xbeast
apply for staff
IGN: xSandBeast
plugins know : faction . worldedit . mine reset lite. mcmmo. mypet. and more
how much time play minecraft : 3 and half years
how much time will be moderate : I don't know specific time but like 8 or 9 hour
why I think I worth it? I worth it cause I have so much thing I know and I have a lot of server they are I am owner or something like that helper . mod . admin ...
language speak : Hebrew and little bit English

so I hope I will be choosen..

xSandBeast <3
08/03/2014 5:27 am
Vin_The_Pro
IGN: Vin_The_Pro
Plugin: Im a Good Builder But i Need Some Help For Redstone
How long i played minecraft 3 and a half years
Why Would i like to be a staff: its because i want to be staff and want to be part of ur server yaaay( this server is awesome) and i want to help this server
would i be onine alot: i will be online alot but sometimes i have lots of homework so i might not be online alot so yeh is that ok?
08/03/2014 5:14 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Ahmednh
IGN:Ahmednh

How old are you?
Value: 17

Where are you from?
I'm from Country:United States

What languages can you speak?
I can speak English and Arabic. Well i'm also currently learning Spanish.

How long have you played minecraft for?
I have played on Minecraft for almost 2 full years at the end of this year it will be my 2nd year on Minecraft.

How many hours a day/week can you moderate in-game?
I can moderate about 5 good hours a day.

Why should you be a Helper? Why do you want to be a Helper?
Why have I applied for helper? I have applied to become a helper because I believe that I have many things to offer to The Qtzone Factions. A few things I can help do are to help make The Qtzone Factions problem free, hacker free server, and overall a more fun experience. I know that almost everybody says that they just want to help, but I can actually offer many things. A few things I can offer are my creative opinion, support, and answers to many questions of many sorts. One of my specialties is my creativity. I enjoy painting, drawing, and building. In my free time, I am either on The Qtzone Factions or doing something crafty. One of my qualities is (unlike other people) I don't hold grudges. I am always fair, not bias, and very responsible, but if someone does something that is wrong, I might come off to be a little strict. I am a strict on wrong doers, but if they don’t want the punishment then why did they do the crime. Another thing that goes along with me being fair is I am extremely patient and I will and do listen if there is a problem. I know these are all bare minimum of a staff member, but I am a person who can react to a problem quickly and correctly. If there is a problem I need to take care of then I can and will drop everything and fix the problem. The last reason I want to become a helper is for just a tiny bit more respect and responsibility. If I have someone that needs my help I want to have the responsibility to help them. These are some of my qualities, specialties, and reasons I believe I should become a helper.

Anything else you want to add(optional):
Hi! I am Ahmednh. My real name is Ahmed. I am very unique, mature, social, funny, athletic, creative, responsible and intelligent. I have a 3.75 average in school. When I first started playing Minecraft, I was playing Minecraft PE. When I learned that there was a PC version of Minecraft, I immediately bought an account. My cousin told me about The Qtzone Factions, I started joined the server. Over a series of two weeks, I tried about 10 different servers, but I decided that The Qtzone Factions was the best. Overall, I am just a boy that is intelligent, mature, and can offer many things to The Qtzone Factions.
To conclude my application, I am Ahmednh and I want to be The Qtzone Factions next helper. I know a lot of things about Minecraft and The Qtzone Factions. I know 99.99% of the commands. I am mature, fair, patient, helping, and can offer many things to The Qtzone Factions and its players by be on The Qtzone Factions. I offer The Qtzone Factions many things because I am on about 30 hours a week. I hope to be answering many different people's questions, and to be working along side of the other great staff members. Thank you for taking the time to read my application, and I will take your comments in consideration. –Ahmednh
08/03/2014 6:14 am
KingVinol
Accepted
08/03/2014 5:13 am
Ruddy9
1. IGN:Ruddy8
2: Plugin knowledge: I know a lot about power tools and world edit
3: Why do you think you should be staff (please be specific) I think I should be staff because I am friendly and I love helping servers
4. Will you be active? yes
08/03/2014 5:10 am
RegularGamer
IGN:RegularGamer23

Plugin Knowledge:I'm kinda good in world editing and handling some other plugins,but not that much.

Reason on why I should be a Chat / Trial - Mod : Well,I'm a good protection against bullies,spammers,kids,and advertisers.I've become experienced because I'm a chat-mod on another server.

Will I be Active?The Answer is quite often.

=-=-=-=-If u'r not interested on hiring me as a staff member,I'll probably still help when I feel like to.
08/03/2014 5:01 am
KingVinol
1. IGN: balalalal
2: Plugin knowledge: nothing. I'm not really smart
3: Why do you think you should be staff (please be specific) I'm cool
4. Will you be active? Yeh

(just an example)
08/03/2014 4:42 am
KingVinol
Come on the server and get the reward!
08/02/2014 5:13 am
Supermonkey1310
In Nederlands
1. IGN: Supermonkey1310
2: Plugin knowledge: Factions, pvp, parcour
3: Why do you think you should be staff (please be specific) Ik wil de server leuk maken en houden, en ik cheat niet, ook wil ik andere onervaren beginners in de server helpen met het opstarten van een faction.
4. Will you be active? ja, want ik heb nu tijd genoeg omdat het vakantie is, en na de vakantie zit ik er ook nog genoeg op.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome