My tekkit Server. [Whitelisted] [Hamachi]

HeroOfZekrom's Avatar HeroOfZekrom7/28/12 8:06 am
1 emeralds 134 9
9/22/2012 9:45 pm
king_menow's Avatar king_menow
Hi, I Would like people who would be wanting to do survival on my server, I am a 13 year old english boy who runs a little server for fun, so im looking for people who a mature and want a safe, survival tekkit experience,

just write this app form and ill see if u can be whitelisted

Name:
Ign:
What i know about tekkit:
Why i want to be whitelisted:
HeroOfZekrom
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

king_menow
09/22/2012 9:45 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Name: Payton
IGN: King_MeNow
What I know about tekkit: Not a lot, but a very quick and easy learner.
Why I want to be whitelisted: Because I'm getting into Tekkit and would to play with someone else who is interested in the same thing as I am.
BrandonpbHello
09/22/2012 5:49 pm
Name: Brandon
Ign: BrandonzYogcast
What i know about tekkit: A lot been playing since it first came out
Why i want to be whitelisted: Cause I want a whitelisted server that I can work hard on and make freinds
Thanks for your time
The Great Soul
08/05/2012 5:36 pm
Level 49 : Master Vampire
Name: I'll tell you in-game.
Ign: _SoulOfDarkness_
What i know about tekkit: Not too much, but I have seen enough to do some basic stuff.
Why i want to be whitelisted: I don't have any good servers that I go to, and I want to be a part of a small server. And I've never really gotten in depth with tekkit and this would be a good chance.
superheroman987
08/05/2012 4:43 pm
Kyle
superheroman987
Im new to tekkit. but know enough to make factory
I want to be white-whitlisted because I like little servers and don't like overcroweded servers and just want to play tekkit.
pokenap
07/31/2012 3:24 pm
Name:Carlos
IGN:pokenap
What I know about tekkit:Im new to tekkit but i know stuff about the equivalent exchange in tekkit
Why I want to be white-listed: I like little servers cause its not laggy and there are no griefers and i like building
BusterBeagle
07/31/2012 1:43 pm
Name: Justin
IGN: BusterBeagle
What i know about tekkit: I know mostly just wiring and how to create forcefields so far. im still a bit new so im trying to find out things.
Why i want to be white listed?: Mostly cause i like small servers with little people playing so you can always catch griefers first.
meteorcreeper
07/30/2012 11:06 pm
name:Drake
ign: meteorcreeper
What i know about tekkit: i am pretty good at it im good at making tools and some machines

why i want to be whitelisted: beacuase i want to meat new ppl and have fun making a factory with ppl and it will be a good EXP
122boy
07/30/2012 10:29 pm
Name: i will tell you on the server
Ign: 122boy
What i know about tekkit: i am pretty good at the standard things in tekkit and i plan to start with redpower soon.
Why i want to be whitelisted: i want to be whitelisted because i want to play tekkit online so i can show off my builds and enjoy a community of players
441gabe
07/30/2012 7:38 am
Name:(im going to put my nickname cuz i dont like giving out my real name) Gabe

ign: 441gabe

What i know about tekkit: well, let me make this easy to say, im not a newb, but im not mlg pro

Why i want to be whitelisted: well, i love small servers that DONT have like 400 people on it, i have made many server for me and my friends to play on, and i would like to make another friend.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome