ThanatosNetwork *^* RECRUITING LOTS STAFF*^*

Big_HamSam's Avatar Big_HamSam4/21/15 1:10 am
1 emeralds 228 6
4/21/2015 10:55 am
Big_HamSam's Avatar Big_HamSam
Hello there I am Big_HamSam or Thanatos the owner of ThanatosNetwork server!
We are very low on staff so would love for people to apply! I have some links to the website and twitter. The website is still under construction as it is custom! We are also welcoming any graphic desginers to help if possible.

Server ip: 167.114.116.145:25703
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ThanatosNetwork
PMC link:http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/thanatosnewtworkminegamesfactionsfun/

Please complete and fill out all answers on the application fully and truthfully the way this should be properly answered. I do not wan't "half-ass" work.

The numbers next to the positions is the age requirement

Positions
Developer(16+)
Click to reveal
Name:
Skype (recommended) :
Email (needed if no skype):
How long have you played Minecraft:
How long have you been staff on other servers:
What are your strong points:
What are your weak points:
What plugins are you best with(10+ plugins):
Can you make Plugins:
Can you program:
Can you deal with Hackers, spammers, or trolls in a respectful and calm way(explain):
What is your time zone:
What is the state or providence you live it:
Are there certain days you can’t be on:
How often can you be on at a time:

Admin(16+)
Click to reveal
Name:
Skype (recommended) :
Email (needed):
What position are you looking for:
Can you build well:
Do you have proof of build (if you can build well):
Can you deal with Hackers, spammers, or trolls in a respectful and calm way(explain):
How respectful are you to others:
Maturity 1-10:
What is your time zone:

Head Moderator(15+)
Click to reveal
Name:
Skype (recommended) :
Email (needed):
Can you build well:
Maturity 1-10:
What is your time zone:

Moderator(14+)
Click to reveal
Name:
Skype (recommended) :
Email (needed):
Can you build well:
Maturity 1-10:
What is your time zone:

Head Builder(14+)
Click to reveal
**YOU NEED PICTURES OF YOUR BUILDS!**
Name:
Skype (recommended) :
Email (needed):
Building skill 1-10:
Are you on a build team:
What do you build most:
Who/what inspired you to build:
Maturity 1-10:
What is your time zone:

Builder(13-14+)
Click to reveal
**YOU NEED PICTURES OF YOUR BUILDS!**
Name:
Skype (recommended) :
Email (needed):
Building skill 1-10:
Are you on a build team:
What do you build most:
Who/what inspired you to build:
Maturity 1-10:
What is your time zone:

Helper(13-14+)
Click to reveal
Name:
Skype (recommended) :
Email (needed):
Can you build well:
What is your time zone:
Big_HamSam
Level 9 : Apprentice Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Big_HamSam
04/21/2015 10:55 am
You have been accepted as Helper, taking into account your age I will still accept.
Your application was very well put together.
Thank you for applying.

Karnbir_KheraName: Karnbir Khera, Ign: Karnbir1234
In Game Name: Karnbir1234
Skype (recommended) : Karnbir.Khera (Theirs 3 pick the person holding an axe.)
Email (needed): karnbirkhera@Yahoo.com
How long have you played Minecraft: 1.2.5 (Appx 2 years)
How long have you been staff on other servers: For at least 1 year of my MC experience
What position are you looking for: Helper
What are your strong points: Solving problems (Player problems), Fixing technical problems with essentials, Good with Redstone and good with WorldEdit.
What are your weak points: Building
Can you build well: Sadly, No
Hackers: In my past experience I've learned if the person is hacking or not. If a player reports a hacker first I would ask why and if he has proof than i would spectate the player for a while until im sure hes hacking (Or not) and if he is, I would report to a higher staff and let him do the actions (If a higher rank isn't on i would do it off of the Evidence and what i saw while spectating him.)
Spammers: If a person spammed I would give him a warning (If done again another warning would be given) If he spams the 3rd time I would give a 5 min mute. If he continues I would give a tempban for 1 hour.
Trollers: First I would give a warning, If he/she does keep trolling I would give him the punishment he/she (Depending on the troll)
What is your time zone: Pacific Timezone
What is the state or providence you live it: Washington (Not D.C)
Are there certain days you can’t be on: It might be twice or once every month (If family issue occurs)
How often can you be on at a time: In a week basis I can be on 14 hours (2 or more hours each day)
Big_HamSam
04/21/2015 10:52 am
You have been accepted @Chunky as a Moderator and I shall take time to review your behavor on the server to see if you shall receive a higher rank.
Thank you for applying.

Chunky28Hi there,
My name is Tristan, but please call me by my nick, Zyclone28
I would like to apply for an Admin Application.

Name:Tristan Theart
In Game Name:
Zyclone28
Skype (recommended):
tristan.theart1
Email (needed):
tristantheart@gmail.com
Since 1.6 (About 2 years)
I have ran my own server, I have also been and HeadMod on an server called RatCraft for over a year.
I am applying for Admin, but I would like to recieve a rank based on how valuable my application is.
What are your strong points:Great social skills, I am familiar with a lot of commands. I know how to deal with people in an calm way.

What are your weak points:We all have weak points mine is I love to chat, I might get distracted sometimes... . Building is like rocket science to me, but I study the rockets

Can you build well: I can build decently, but not one of my strong points.
Do you have proof of build (if you can build well):As i said I can build decently but not one of my everyday cup of tea's

Trolls: They tend to get on my nerves, I simply ask them to stop what they are doing, if they were to continue I would start giving warnings, which would go towards a mute(Time dependable on damage done) and furthermore a Temp Ban If it gets out of hand I would ask an higher rank of staff how they should taken care of.

Hackers: I am very familiar with all the famous clients these days : Huzuni, Nodus , Wurst, Reflex. Being an Player Mod on Ratcraft I had to deal with all the hackers, I've seen quite a few in my days. I have seen how they act, talk and know how to deal with them, with permission of course. I rightfully think hacking should not be tolerated.

Spammers: Not the worst case scenario but still a threat , if spamming reaches a stage where it disturbs players, I would simply ask them to stop and apply an 1 minute mute, if they continue and think my warnings are a joke, I would ask higher ranked staff If they should be muted furthermore or simply Temp-Banned. Of course if there aren't higher ranked staff on I would deal with the situation in a orderly and mature way.

If no higher staff are online, I would deal with it , according to the rules of the server.

How respectful are you to others: Respect is one of the most important skills in life, I believe I have mastered the skill of respect as it comes in many ways.I would greet people as they join the server, as it shows respect.I would furthermore reach out my helping hand to those in need!

Maturity 1-10: 8 (Of course we all can't be good at everything. I myself think maturity comes by age.)

What is your time zone:GMT+2:00

What is the state or providence you live it: Gauteng, Pretoria (It's in South Africa)

Are there certain days you can’t be on: Not really unless something family-oriented has happened.

How often can you be on at a time: I can put in about 4 hours a day

I hope you enjoyed reading my application as It took time and truthfulness to make.
Please do consider me as an valuable asset.
As always enjoy your day!

Yours Sincerely
Tristan a.k.a Zyclone28
Chunky28
04/21/2015 7:50 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Hi there,
My name is Tristan, but please call me by my nick, Zyclone28
I would like to apply for an Admin Application.

Name:Tristan Theart
In Game Name:
Zyclone28
Skype (recommended):
tristan.theart1
Email (needed):
tristantheart@gmail.com
Since 1.6 (About 2 years)
I have ran my own server, I have also been and HeadMod on an server called RatCraft for over a year.
I am applying for Admin, but I would like to recieve a rank based on how valuable my application is.
What are your strong points:Great social skills, I am familiar with a lot of commands. I know how to deal with people in an calm way.

What are your weak points:We all have weak points mine is I love to chat, I might get distracted sometimes... . Building is like rocket science to me, but I study the rockets

Can you build well: I can build decently, but not one of my strong points.
Do you have proof of build (if you can build well):As i said I can build decently but not one of my everyday cup of tea's

Trolls: They tend to get on my nerves, I simply ask them to stop what they are doing, if they were to continue I would start giving warnings, which would go towards a mute(Time dependable on damage done) and furthermore a Temp Ban If it gets out of hand I would ask an higher rank of staff how they should taken care of.

Hackers: I am very familiar with all the famous clients these days : Huzuni, Nodus , Wurst, Reflex. Being an Player Mod on Ratcraft I had to deal with all the hackers, I've seen quite a few in my days. I have seen how they act, talk and know how to deal with them, with permission of course. I rightfully think hacking should not be tolerated.

Spammers: Not the worst case scenario but still a threat , if spamming reaches a stage where it disturbs players, I would simply ask them to stop and apply an 1 minute mute, if they continue and think my warnings are a joke, I would ask higher ranked staff If they should be muted furthermore or simply Temp-Banned. Of course if there aren't higher ranked staff on I would deal with the situation in a orderly and mature way.

If no higher staff are online, I would deal with it , according to the rules of the server.

How respectful are you to others: Respect is one of the most important skills in life, I believe I have mastered the skill of respect as it comes in many ways.I would greet people as they join the server, as it shows respect.I would furthermore reach out my helping hand to those in need!

Maturity 1-10: 8 (Of course we all can't be good at everything. I myself think maturity comes by age.)

What is your time zone:GMT+2:00

What is the state or providence you live it: Gauteng, Pretoria (It's in South Africa)

Are there certain days you can’t be on: Not really unless something family-oriented has happened.

How often can you be on at a time: I can put in about 4 hours a day

I hope you enjoyed reading my application as It took time and truthfulness to make.
Please do consider me as an valuable asset.
As always enjoy your day!

Yours Sincerely
Tristan a.k.a Zyclone28
TooGood4_Nae
04/21/2015 6:07 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Name: Brandon
In Game Name: Netraxle
Skype (recommended) : Netraxle1
Email (needed): netraxle@gmail.com
How long have you played Minecraft: 4 - 5 Years
How long have you been staff on other servers: I have been staff a long time for about 3 months but most of the time i only be there for about a month due to the respect they give me .
What position are you looking for: Any position you think my application is valuable for.
What are your strong points: Configuring plugins,sometimes making them (I have access to all spigot premium plugins).
What are your weak points: Snakes
Can you build well: Im a professional terrain artist. of course yes
Do you have proof of build (if you can build well): http://gyazo.com/abd72b2d7e490deb70f225f1fdcc1b2d
http://gyazo.com/d982a3f3e57a42f2268419a8d6478eb5
http://gyazo.com/f5f246f1f0f57ec4623d04c546538b7f
Can you deal with Hackers, spammers, or trolls in a respectful and calm way(explain): Yes, i can if someone was hacking i would simply tell them to take it off. if it continues i will ban them 1 day from the server and that gives them a time to think about what they have done.If someone was spamming as i said before i would tell them to stop. if it continues i will mute them for 5 min. Hacking will not be tolerated in this server.
How respectful are you to others: Im very respectful. I want to be treated the way they want to be treated.
Maturity 1-10: 10
What is your time zone: (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
What is the state or providence you live it: Orlando
Are there certain days you can’t be on: Nope i will always be on only in afternoon Monday - Friday but ill be on for about 8 hours but on weekends its a 24/7 on.
How often can you be on at a time: Alot of time in the afternoon and about 2 hours in the morning as i said above.
ebdshadowofwar
04/21/2015 4:02 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Name:Christopher
In Game Name:ebdshadowofwar

Skype (recommended) :Chris.Johnson103093

Email (needed):briggs_c1993@hotmail.com

How long have you played Minecraft: ive been playing minecraft since alpha and beta.

How long have you been staff on other servers:I have owned my own server 3 times head-admined on 6 servers, admin on 6 servers moderator on 10 servers helper/builder on 15 servers if you wish to know the servers msg me back

What position are you looking for:Admin or any Rank below

What are your main strengths and weaknesses?: Strengths: i am well experienced in java and many other coding software, i have many experiences as being staff, I am a very good builder i have built many projects like the mall of minecraft, rapture city from bioshock, the imperial city from elder scrolls oblivion even a couple towns from skyrim any project u have i can help with. Weaknesses: none really

Can you build well: Yes

Do you have proof of build (if you can build well):Sadly i do not have any pictures they are all on my last laptop which stopped working.

Hackers: On other servers when a player said that someone was hacking me and one of my mods would go into vanish and follow them around taking any screen shots we needed for a formal ban.

Spammers: They would be given a warning for first offense, 2nd offense would be a mute 3rd offense would be a mute and 10 mins jail time 4th and more offense would be a temp 1 day ban any more offense would be a formal ban.

Trolls:1st time offense depending on the circumstances would be a kick from game, 2nd offense would be a 10 mins of jail time, and third offense would be a temp ban of 1 day or more.

How respectful are you to others: I'm a very nice person i love helping people i joined the military for this reason never seen combat but i have been to different countries for the soul reason of helping others in need.

Maturity 1-10: 10

What is your time zone: Central

What is the state or providence you live it: Iowa

Are there certain days you can’t be on:No im almost allways on my girlfriend is pregnant but other then that i have time to be on as much as possible.

How often can you be on at a time:5 or 6 hours sometimes maybe more.
Thank you for reading this and i look forward to hearing from you.
LegionOfBliss
04/21/2015 1:54 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Name: Karnbir Khera, Ign: Karnbir1234
In Game Name: Karnbir1234
Skype (recommended) : Karnbir.Khera (Theirs 3 pick the person holding an axe.)
Email (needed): karnbirkhera@Yahoo.com
How long have you played Minecraft: 1.2.5 (Appx 2 years)
How long have you been staff on other servers: For at least 1 year of my MC experience
What position are you looking for: Helper
What are your strong points: Solving problems (Player problems), Fixing technical problems with essentials, Good with Redstone and good with WorldEdit.
What are your weak points: Building
Can you build well: Sadly, No
Hackers: In my past experience I've learned if the person is hacking or not. If a player reports a hacker first I would ask why and if he has proof than i would spectate the player for a while until im sure hes hacking (Or not) and if he is, I would report to a higher staff and let him do the actions (If a higher rank isn't on i would do it off of the Evidence and what i saw while spectating him.)
Spammers: If a person spammed I would give him a warning (If done again another warning would be given) If he spams the 3rd time I would give a 5 min mute. If he continues I would give a tempban for 1 hour.
Trollers: First I would give a warning, If he/she does keep trolling I would give him the punishment he/she (Depending on the troll)
What is your time zone: Pacific Timezone
What is the state or providence you live it: Washington (Not D.C)
Are there certain days you can’t be on: It might be twice or once every month (If family issue occurs)
How often can you be on at a time: In a week basis I can be on 14 hours (2 or more hours each day)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome