►The Bed Rock Server◄ ►Hiring◄

TheGrim123321's Avatar TheGrim1233213/23/14 8:03 pm
1 emeralds 236 7
3/23/2014 10:21 pm
Potash_Apple's Avatar Potash_Apple
The Bed Rock Server

Hello, my name is TheGrim123321 the owner of Bed Rock a new Minecraft server that is a Hardcore server. The only protection you have is at spawn. The rest of the world is open pvp and open raid. There are 0 ways to protect your house or your stuff. Even players that donate cant protect their stuff. This is a mature server, so their might be some cursing in that chat. We recommend that you don't join if your under the age of 13. Anyways now to the real reason why your all here, to apply for staff. Now if your accepted I'll contact you on skype. Were hiring 9 people.

Positions you can apply for.
We need 1 Head-Admin.
We need 1 Admin.
We need 2 mods.
We need 1 Head-Builder.
We need 3 Builders.
We need 1 GFX Artist.

►Application Formats◄

Head-Admin
Click to reveal
IGN:
What can you bring to this server(1 Paragraph):
Previous experience(Provide Proof):
A little bit about your self(2 Paragraphs):
Building Skills(1/10)
Plugin Skills(1/10)
What Plugins are you good with:

Admin
Click to reveal
IGN:
Administration Skills(1/10):
Plugin Skills(1/10)
What Plugins are you good with:

Click to reveal
IGN:
Moderation Skills(1/10):

Head-Builder
Click to reveal
IGN:
Previous Builds(PMC link/pictures):
Leader Ship Skills(1/10):
World Edit Skills(1/10):

Builder
Click to reveal
IGN:
Previous Builds(PMC link/pictures):
World Edit Skills(1/10):

GFX Artist
Click to reveal
IGN:
Previous Work:

Thanks for applying!
TheGrim123321
Level 9 : Apprentice Dragonborn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Potash_Apple
03/23/2014 10:21 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
IGN: Potash_Apple
Why should we choose you(1 Paragraph): I am a builder on another server, and I can build natural landscape with giant trees!
Previous Builds(PMC link/pictures): I will send via email or in game visuals.
Leader Ship Skills(1/10): 10
World Edit Skills(1/10): 7-8
Satan_the_Dragon
03/23/2014 10:16 pm
Level 24 : Expert Architect
IGN: dalemango
Why should we choose you(1 Paragraph): As you should know i am a server owner too and I would be able to gain from you as well as you gain from me.( ill PM with Details)
I am responsible and have matured since I first started playing in Classic. I have tons of building and redtsone experience (not as good as Seth Bling) Therefore, I shall be a great edition to your server!
What can you bring to this server(1 Paragraph): People who share my server! And good Architecture andRedstone and Command block-controlled systems.
Previous experience(Provide Proof):My current server [see MangoCraft INC Server]
A little bit about your self(2 Paragraphs): Im cooky with a hint of psyco But i can controll it.(PM on Psyco part) I have great Modding Skills (Adding mods to clients) I have Good Texturing skills (5 out of 10) And im 13 almost 14. Im not the type that is modern. I'm more 1920's to 60's style of personality bu lives in the modern 2014.

I have nothing else to say except Good Luck on the server!
Building Skills(1/10) 8 1/2
Plugin Skills(1/10) 5
What Plugins are you good with: Essentials World Edit Core Protect [All these are Certain]
Swift394
03/23/2014 9:19 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Crafter
IGN:Swift394
Why should we choose you(1 Paragraph):I have a lot of experience. 4servers. I am also kind, friendly and trustworthy. I make a cooperative person when in need.
What can you bring to this server(1 Paragraph): I can manage the members, introduce them with kindness and show them around. I may not be good at plugins but I can definetly learn how to.
Previous experience(Provide Proof): I am Staff on jinxcraft, zonji craft and dylandederp. I can't provide proof right now so I will just edit the post later once I get to my computer.
A little bit about your self(2 Paragraphs): I am friendly, kind, trustworthy ( as I said before ) I am 11 years old but I am pretty mature. I love swimming, basketball and skiing. I am on my school swim team and it rocks!
Administration Skills(1/10): 7to8/10
Plugin Skills(1/10): 2/10
What Plugins are you good with: pt commands, carz, simple homes, spawn, towny, factions, some, just some, mini game plugins.
anonpmc1076874
03/23/2014 8:41 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
[deleted]
PhillieFanSam
03/23/2014 8:28 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Artist
Okay, here is my Admin app.

IGN: PhillieFanSam5

Why should we choose you: I feel that I should be chosen because I want to help out with keeping the server free of jerks, and want to make it the best experience possible for all of the players.

What can you bring to this server: I can bring knowledge of owning a server (see below) and the knowledge of multiple plugins, social media (server lists and websites) and more.

Previous experience: Here is the link to my old server: http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/r ... t-1346718/ also I helped in various positions on other servers in the last 2 years.

A little bit about your self: I could play at least one or more hours almost every weekday and more on weekends, and I like having a nice server experience so that is what I will try to help give.

Administration Skills: I am good with solving conflicts and helping enforce rules. Also as I said, I like to help make a fun server experience.

Plugin Skills: I am willing to learn any new plugin I never used before, and I am willing to help with any plugin issues that come up.

What Plugins are you good with: WE, WG, and various other plugins, if I could see a list of yours, I could tell you which ones I know.
TheGrim123321
03/23/2014 8:06 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Dragonborn
All Mods can do is kick. Admins can Gm, And ban and kick.
PhillieFanSam
03/23/2014 8:06 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Artist
What would the differences between moderator and admin be? Like creative, non creative, bans, no bans, kicks, no kicks, stuff like that.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome