The Devils Network | Needing Staff | Apply Now!

TehBreakerPanel's Avatar TehBreakerPanel9/24/14 8:10 pm
9/28/2014 2:40 pm
TehBreakerPanel's Avatar TehBreakerPanel

Welcome To The Devil's Netork Recruitment thread

Looking for a server that will be sucessful and not last just a month?
Looking for a server that will take the players opinion first before making changes?
Looking for a server that was made for the community and not for money?
Looking for a server that has a group of dedicated staff?
Looking for a server that will actaully do all of those things and not lie about it? Well it isn't very common, That is where we step in and make a difference.

Now, Let's start off with a apology to The Cluster, We are extremely sorry for using your topic. My dev copied it and he is now no longer a part of our network.

Ok although you may have to apply, Almost ALL applications will be accepted.

Available Positions

Network Manager
- Makes sure the network is running swiftly

Coordinator
- Makes sure new players/staff are finding their ways throughout the network

GFX Artist
- Makes GFX for the website, advertising posts, and forums

Dev
- Good at HTML, CSS, and JS. (for web developer)
- Good at Java & Bukkit and/or BungeeCord APIs. (for plugin developer)

Beta Tester
- Test The Server For Bugs

Moderator (Not accepting right now)
- Make sure the server is clean of rule-breakers

Staff Manager
- In charge of making staff recruitment threads
- Recruit staff that have met our requirements

Applications
Skype is a must SORRY!
Making a lengthy application brings up your chances dramastically!

Manager

First Name:
IGN:
Activity:
Recent Networks Managed:
What ways can you help the network:
Will You Be Serious:
What Does This Position Mean To You:
What Do Are You Good At (Comp Skills like coding):
What Makes You Stand Out From Others:
Would you be active on the forums:

Coordinator

First Name:
IGN:
Past Experience:
What were your previous staff ranks:
What else should we know about you:
Would you take the position seriously:
What would you do to keep the players informed?

GFX Artist

First Name:
IGN:
Portfolio:
Have you done work for servers before:
What would you do in timed of high demand:

Dev

First Name:
IGN:
Past Experience:
What are you specialties (Config, plugins, coding, web dev):
What do you code with:
What makes you different from others:

Beta Tester

First Name:
IGN:
Past Experience:
Availability:
Why do you want this position:

Staff Manager

First Name:
IGN:
Past Experience:
How will you recruit staff:
What will your recruitment process be:
What can you help with:
Why do you want the position:
Do you have time to recruit:

Interested in contacting me privately?
Here is my skype: MoistFalls
TehBreakerPanel
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

TehBreakerPanel
09/28/2014 2:40 pm
Ok, We are recruiting once again. We need builders and gfx mainly. But some devs would nice. We are no longer accepting staff-managers either. We have a manager also. We need a few beta testers and some coordinators.
TommyWatson
09/27/2014 1:32 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
First Name: Tommy
IGN: tomz123
Past Experience: I have been a moderator on a previous server which is now discontinued by the owner. I have also been co-owner on my friends server which is still up but he has decided to go it alone so I am no longer co-owner.
What were your previous staff ranks: Mod and Co-Owner
What else should we know about you: I am great at welcoming people and keeping a close eye on the chat, I am a very happy and 'bubbly' person.
Would you take the position seriously: Of course, this is needed.
What would you do to keep the players informed? Keep checking up on them obviously not that much that they just leave the server because you keep bugging them but I would make sure they know what there doing and they know the rules to the game and of course the server.
Would you be active on the forums: I don't like to spend time on forums but if this is needed I can try and keep on top of the forum as well.

Thankyou, Tommy
snorebear
09/27/2014 1:24 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Engineer
ok
snorebear
09/27/2014 1:15 pm
ok but....
am i accepted:
Yes or No
TehBreakerPanel
09/27/2014 1:20 pm
You did not even have the time to use our format or pick a position. Of course not.
snorebear
09/27/2014 11:33 am
am i accepted?
TehBreakerPanel
09/27/2014 12:00 pm
Use the application format next time.
TehBreakerPanel
09/27/2014 11:32 am
Ok, I am awake and recruiting for the staff team once again! Apply now!
Finest Of MC
09/26/2014 7:58 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
First Name: Adrian
IGN: Shilo370
Past Experience:I have owned several servers and have been op on many.I just couldn't run my server anymore cause of the annoying kids asking for OP...
How will you recruit staff: I will be Recruiting Staff By Skype calls to see if they are or aren't Truly interested or just trying to screw up the server. You get to know people alot better through tone of voice.
What will your recruitment process be: a application. then a skype call and final approval from you.
What can you help with:any job you possibly need help with.
Why do you want the position:
Do you have time to recruit:
snorebear
09/26/2014 7:36 pm
hi, i am Joey (SnoreJoey, IGN)
i am perfect for your server!
Experience: i have been Co-Owner, op, headadmin, admin, mod, and builder on servers i also believe in the proccess: warning,kick,mute,jail,tempban,permaban,ipban
Position: Whatever you need
I hope u guys like me! plz respond here on the post ASAP
heres my app
snorebear
09/26/2014 7:34 pm
is skype required?
TehBreakerPanel
09/26/2014 7:53 pm
Indeed you do.
TehBreakerPanel
09/26/2014 7:25 pm
I am homeand looking for people to add to the team, Post!
hyperion1
09/25/2014 11:35 pm
First Name: william

IGN: williamyom

Past Experience: I am currently a moderator on 2 servers, a head admin on , head of recruitment on 1 and admin on 1.

How will you recruit staff: I will recruit by asking

IGN:
If so what is your skype:
What rank are you applying for:
What makes you more worthy than other people applying:
Past experience as staff:
How can you benefit the server?
How long can you play weekly?
Anything else we need to know?

What will your recruitment process be: The recruitment process for me would be read they're responses carefully in great detail, hopefully the long the better (not always). If i like what they say and they sound legit i add them to skype
ask them afew more questions test their ability to their max. Consider with other fellow staff (if available) If they pass i put them down for a trial rank

What can you help with: I can help with recruiting, building (in a group), helping with plugins, fixing glitches and advertising.

Why do you want the position: I want this position because this server means what they say. Also i can bring in a wide range of skills from advertising to managing and recruiting all this things i can bring in and it will benefit the server dramatically. I can also fit into a team without hesitation which will save time.

Do you have time to recruit: Yes i do have time to recruit i can play 4-5hrs daily so i can spend 3-4 on pmc and 1 skypeing and on mc testing them.

-Thanks for reading my application and
-kind regards william
Kherkie
09/25/2014 10:17 pm
First Name: Jaxon
IGN: Kherkie
Past Experience: Just solo and I also worked/work for a server run by a youtuber with 50k subs
Would you be active on the forums: Ya sure
What are you specialties (Config, plugins, coding, web dev): Coding Plugins | Im still new so this will be a nice learning experience working beside others.
What do you code with: Eclipse?
What makes you different from others: I'm good with any config with any plugin aswell as i can code. I owned a server for 3 years and i know how to do this.
TehBreakerPanel
09/25/2014 7:28 pm
Still looking for players. Post below.
WewerBoss
09/25/2014 6:21 pm
Staff Manager Application

Before we start, what exactly is the ip? It was not stated above.

First Name: Ritchie

IGN: wewer12345678911

Past Experience: I am currently moderator on a garry's mod server called Imperial Entertainment if you want the website URL just skype me

How will you recruit staff: I intend to skype them and have a nice long chat with them. I asked them what they'd like to bring to the server, how they deal with certain information, ask them how many hours a week they can bring to the help of the server. Also, I'd like to ask them how good they are with commands and how many plugins they know, ALSO (pretty repetitive) probably ask them for plugin suggestions that I will look at for you and report to you if I think it'd be good for us, and the good of the community.

What will your recruitment process be: Kind of just posted that up there^. But in-game I'd see how well they are with commands, pop quiz, and see how they deal with being denied (I won't actually deny them, I'd like to see how they deal with it.)

What can you help with: Commands for sure, world-edit in particular, some building, greetings, forums (I'm an elite forum whore ), organizing things, etcetera.

Why do you want the position: I want to be a Admin because I know how people feel when they need help. I know how to enforce rules and to deal with a dilemma. My maturity is 9/10 because here and there a crack a joke and keep players in tact and having fun, although when needed I can be great in action. When I see a spammer, firstly, I would start with a 5 minute mute then keep moderating that player afterword and if I see just 2 lines spammed I will mute for a week, also take snapshots and get feedback from mods/admins. I will always be on the forums looking in the forums for people with problems and give them a thorough solution on what they should do and how. I play EVERY day (Week, weekend) on minecraft. Me and my friends enjoy playing games and such (Which will end with my devotion of being Helper if accepted.) I will notify people before taking action in-game so they know what is coming, if continued, the punishment proceeds.

Do you have time to recruit: For sure!
TehBreakerPanel
09/25/2014 6:03 pm
I ahve contacted all of you.
JACOB987
09/25/2014 6:34 pm
My skype does not work atm gotta fix it please tell me here
kar731
09/25/2014 6:12 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Engineer
I'm sorry, but you haven't contacted me. Please message me again or check that you added me.
staccato
09/25/2014 5:35 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
Manager or whatever position

First Name:alex
IGN:ex_numbers
Activity:playing minecraft
Recent Networks Managed:ExnumbersNetwork I was the owner
What ways can you help the network:I can help by coding plugins and I can even do websites
Will You Be Serious:yes
What Does This Position Mean To You:what it means to me is a important position and should be taken seriously and not be abuse. And I would take it seriously
What Do Are You Good At (Comp Skills like coding):I can code plugins and design websites
What Makes You Stand Out From Others:because I can help with whatever is needed from coding to build and whatever else. And what else makes me stand out is I have knowledge of running a network.
Would you be active on the forums:yes
Sorry if it isn't long
TehBreakerPanel
09/25/2014 5:18 pm
Back from school, Gonna start recruiting lots of people!
JACOB987
09/25/2014 5:21 pm
Yo skipped mine
TehBreakerPanel
09/25/2014 2:40 pm
Still recruiting. Post below.
JACOB987
09/25/2014 5:17 pm
You skipped my app and about 2 other people
TehBreakerPanel
09/25/2014 5:31 pm
Actually I didn't I have contacted all of you or added you on skype. Check.
kar731
09/25/2014 5:56 pm
You hadn't have contacted me. I had no one contact me on skype with your skype name. Please PM me on here.
JACOB987
09/25/2014 5:43 pm
My skype is not working atm
Nakudan
09/24/2014 10:04 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Pixel Puncher
GFX Artist

First Name: Nakuto Daniel
IGN: nakudan
Portfolio:
Click to reveal
(this portfolio is currently unavailable)
dA: http://nakudan.deviantart.com/
imgur:nakudan.imgur.com/

Have you done work for servers before: Yes
What would you do in timed of high demand: Produce as many as possible to keep up with the demand
TehBreakerPanel
09/24/2014 10:33 pm
I have added you on skype. We will review some questions.
kar731
09/24/2014 9:58 pm
First Name: Sean
IGN: KaratePlaysMC
Activity: Activity?
Recent Networks Managed: I have made multiple servers, and have owned/co-owned some networks.
What ways can you help the network: I am extraordinary with commands, and always friendly! I can also be strict when need to be.
Will You Be Serious: Yes of course.
What Does This Position Mean To You: It means to me a way to help you guys out!

If you have any questions feel free to contact me on skype or PM me!
What Do Are You Good At (Comp Skills like coding): I am a fast typer, I can program in multiple languages, and know basic bukkit plugin coding.
What Makes You Stand Out From Others: I take my job seriously and am highly qualified.
Would you be active on the forums:Yessir!
VideoGaming_HD
09/24/2014 9:50 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
First name: Andrew
IGN:KingofMadSkillz2
Past Experience: I am currently the Co-Owner of CupCraft, Head Mod of EnderCraft, Admin on FlipperCraft, used to be mod on NovaCraft (ShutDown).
How will you recruit staff: I will use this format below.

What is your full name?:
What is your IGN?:
Gender?:
Date of Birth:
Best method of contacting you:
List any phone numbers or email addresses that you would like to us to use to contact you:
Have you ever been a staff member of any kind on another server?:
If you have, please tell us which one and your position:
What position are you applying for?:
Scenario: Two players are having a heated conversation. They are both using inappropriate phrases towards each other. One says that they were griefed, and the other says that his own items were stolen. Who is right? How do you explain that to the player? Explain your reason:

What can you help with: I can help make spawns, advertise, plugins, moderate the server, make the banner, website, etc.
Why do you want the position: I believe that this is my best skill and i would love to help improve this server to become more popular and i believe that the most important part of doing that is hiring the right staff, having some creativity, server website, not only creative on the server but outside like a website.
Do you have time to recruit: Yes I do usually I have about 2 free hours each day during the week (sometimes i have soccer practice) and during the weekends i can do it all day.
JACOB987
09/24/2014 9:27 pm
Even if i don't get accepted whats the ip
JACOB987
09/24/2014 9:27 pm
First Name:Jacob but u can call me Jake
IGN:JACOB272
Past Experience:I have been staff on many server i have been Admin on about 5 Co-owner on 2 Mod on 3 and helper on 1 but i lost a few ips for those becauase my ips got wiped wiped the other day D: And i am currently in the middle of making my own server so i will be owner
How will you recruit staff:I would make sure they have filled the app in properly
What will your recruitment process be:Maybe that i would make sure they have played for a certain time
What can you help with:I can advertise the server and i know cool plugins
Why do you want the position:I follow the rules i do not grief cheat or abuse i will help people as much as i can i will welcome people to there server i do not mute/jail/kick/tempban/ban/ipban for no reason i will always have a reason i have been playing minecraft for a while so i know lots about plugins such as npc factions towny world edit and more way more i am good with redstone and commands/command blocks
Do you have time to recruit:Yes i should have time if i am aloud

Hope you like my app i put a lot of time and thought into it
-JACOB272

Ps i am applying for network manager i just coulden't find the application for it if you wnat me to apply again with the app i will do so
NikeMC
09/24/2014 8:16 pm
Sorry for not using the application format it restricted me from writing my best application.
IGN:Nikeguy12 but I prefer to be called Nike.

Reason for wanting this position (requires paragraph): The reason I want to be Network Manager is I love to help people. I have the experience to be a Network Manager. I have good grammar in my opinion. I have good skills with people. And I know how to communicate. I can speak multiple languages.
Experience (details): I have been Mod on 4 servers, Admin on 2 and Owned a server with my brother and friends.It was called Ghost-Craft and it had 200 slots. I was also a full-time Support Team of a server hosting company. But it shut down due to the Owner not having enough time do to college. So I know what's coming
---------------------------------------------------------
Dedicated time: I can provide up to 4 hours and sometimes even 5
What you can bring: I have the experience and grammar. I know the commands and plugins. I am good at dealing with disputes with players. And I leave them happy. I can keep the server and chat running smooth. I am a nice guy who gets along with everyone but I have no time for rule breakers. I will not disrespect, make fun of or bully anyone at any point on my journey on this server. I can speak French,Spanish and a bit of Greek. And I'm fluent in English. Although I am a helping hand to anyone in need I am not afraid to stand my ground. I am a very devoted and loyal person. My attitude toward anything I do is to never give up. Once I start something I get it done, no matter what. If it causes me a headache then so be it. If it takes all day then so be it. I will finish whatever I start.I always find time to play Minecraft and I would be on server in my free time which is practically everyday.I know how to deal with groups,prefixs and most important permissions. I know GroupManager and PEX.
If a player was hacking.

(which is against the rules and HIGHLY discouraged.)

What would YOU do?:

I would first give him/ her a kick, if they continue, temp ban, still doing it a real ban, but if they are destroying peoples builds and maps i would give them a real ban and not stall.

Extra Info:
One of the Owners of CanonRealms server that I am staff on ( not main.) recommended me:
http://i61.tinypic.com/22nl3l.jpg

IP: 67.233.183.159 Proof that it real.

Planet Minecraft: NikeMC
Minecraft Forums: NikeMC
Means of commucation:
Skype- nikegfx_
Email- lacrossekindofguy@hotmail.com
Teamspeak- Yes I do have Teamspeak but no mic.

Thank you for looking at my application,
Colin
Nikeguy12
TehBreakerPanel
09/24/2014 8:27 pm
Denied. You copied the thread answer from another topic.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome