The Kingdom of Creepercraft needs Staff/Builders

zombienuker9's Avatar zombienuker93/20/16 7:20 pm
3/22/2016 5:51 pm
zombienuker9's Avatar zombienuker9
Hi i am Zombienuker9 the co-owner of the server. and we are a medieval themed faction server. We currently are looking for builders and staff, if you are applying for builder please have some sort of proof of your work. (the more their is then these application formats make it look better)
Staff Application:
IGN:

Name:

Age(15+):

Skype(or any other form of communication):

Previous Experience As Staff:

Position Applying For:

Why Should We Choose You Over The Rest:

What Will You Do To Help:

What Are You Best At (Moderating, perms, building, etc):

Can you donate?:

Please list different scenarios and what you what you would do to solve them

Builder Application:
IGN:

Name:

Age(15+):

Skype(or any other form of communication):

Describe some of your previous builds:

How many servers have your worked for:

Proof of builds(needed):
zombienuker9
Level 7 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

zombienuker9
03/22/2016 5:51 pm
Still looking for staff members, builders are the most needed!
zombienuker9
03/22/2016 4:34 pm
Bump
MrNigmaSIR
03/21/2016 7:44 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Explorer
Hello, good sir! I'm here, of course, to apply, the section I'm applying for being staff. Here is my application. I apologize if it is not the best of quality.

Name: My full name is Jacob Thomas Sloat. I prefer that you call me Jacob, for my IGN is flingjacob13(no explanation needed for this, I think, it's quite the ridiculous name.)

Age: Here is the one that usually put people off, especially the people that are very strict about age. I am eleven years old. You're probably about to start typing "Denied" right now, aren't you? Well, before you do so, please hear me out. Just because of my age doesn't mean that I am not mature. I am a very mature person, and am very unlike the common child, screaming at everything and everyone. I know when to stop and get serious. Now, sure, I joke around now and then. Perhaps that's an understatement. However, I've learned that there's a clear difference between jokes and childishness, I can assure you this.

Skype(or any other form of communication): My skype username is eddieandindy. I will have the picture of Joker and the other members of the Batman Rogue's Gallery.

Previous Experience As Staff: This is a complicated part to state, the reason being that it's difficult to believe that an 11-year-old has experience as any staff rank. However, I suggest that you bear with me, for here is a relatively full list of my experience

Experience as helper: The list for this is short because of me usually applying for moderator and because I believe Moderators are technically helpers. I'm currently a Helper on a server called SpartanCore(or something like that, I can't seem to remember the name.) and I was recently promoted to Moderator. I know the website, so if you want to check that out you can.

Experience as Moderator: This is the rank I am usually a member of, as well as the rank that I learned the ropes with. I was a Moderator on one server that technically wasn't up due to payment methods. I had been helping the owner with that until I reached the point where I just couldn't be a part of the team anymore. I am currently a head-moderator on a server called OmegaMC as well as a normal Mod on a few other servers. One is called Dynamic Craft, and the other is Mac Craft(technically I'm a Mod in training there). There's also one, as stated, called SpartanCore.

Experience as Admin: Recently I was an Admin on a free paid server. The owner was named Noahster. I honestly don't know the word on this one. There was a few other ones, and some currently I'm unsure of.

Manager: There was this one time(maybe still, again, I'm unsure) that I was a server manager on a whitelist server called Infinitumcraft. I learned a bit of plugin knowledge from the job.

I believe that's it for experience. I may have forgot some, and I will notify you if I remember.

Position Applying For: The position I am applying for is either Moderator, Head-Moderator, or Administrator. The reason I chose three positions is because it doesn't really matter what position I am accepted for. I am just here to help the server and its players. As long as I get to do that, I am happy. However, I do not wish to get accepted as one position that you clearly stated I am then give me a rank that is lower than the one you accept me as from the start without me doing anything. I believe that is unfair, and I mean it for everyone, not just me.

Why Should We Choose You Over The Rest: Here's a difficult question, the reason being that I don't believe that I am the best. If I am, well then I thank you for believing that, but I doubt it's true. However, I'll say this: I do not want this job purely for the power. I'm not saying that the other applicants are. However, most people apply purely for this. This is not the case with me. I apply here for experience and to help those in need. I apply to help run a server, and help it when it is falling apart. I apply to keep a server free of rule-breakers and the like. Not just to get GM 1 and fly around, breaking and placing things everywhere, and I hate to say it, but most people who apply for a rank do just that.

What Will You Do To Help: If accepted(or not, depending on the limits of a server member) I will do my best to help the server and its players. These are the many ways that I can help:
-Keep the server clean of rule-breakers, such as griefers and hackers
-Assist in keeping the server up in general
-Help in small bits of coding
-Assist in appointing new staff members
etc. etc.

What Are You Best At (Moderating, perms, building, etc): I think I'm best at chat moderation. This is because my computer is slow and thus can have a bit of trouble teleporting everywhere. My second best skill would be, probably, administration.

Can you donate?: No, I'm afraid not.

Thank you for reading my application! I spent a bit of time of this, so I hope you consider it.
Tanks in advance,
-Jacob
zombienuker9
03/21/2016 8:15 pm
Declined due to a few reasons, 1: not that much of a understanding of a faction server, 2. age *sorry but we really are looking for 15+ for a really important reason*, and 3. their are some suggestions that you may have not wrote this your self.
MrNigmaSIR
03/21/2016 8:18 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Explorer
If you wish for proof, I am able to give you some. However, thank you for the opportunity. Best of luck with the server.
EnderManG
03/21/2016 5:59 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Builder Application:
IGN:

Name:karldowler

Skype(or any other form of communication):I have Facebook and Instagram

Describe some of your previous builds:mansion a school a hotelwl with fantastic redstone and decorations.also a spaceship

How many servers have your worked for:I am still working on 2 at the Mo so I won't be on all the time but I will try

Proof of builds(needed):I am very sorry but I don't have.
zombienuker9
03/21/2016 6:02 pm
Sorry but you are denied, ps to everyone else applying i probley should of said this in original post before but please be 15+.
zombienuker9
03/21/2016 5:48 pm
bump
Blackjack465
03/20/2016 8:11 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
IGN: Klobasa_CZ

Name: Robert

Skype(or any other form of communication): idontknow.idontknow465 (skype)

Previous Experience As Staff: Was Helper and Moderator on a few servers, Admin on a few servers, Head-Admin on a few servers, Co-Owned 2 servers, Owned 1 Server.

Position Applying For: Mod / Head-Mod / Admin (You choose).

Why Should We Choose You Over The Rest: I am very helpful, active, smart, nice, fun, hard working, and trust worthy. I will be a staff member here to stick and I would love to help out your server a lot.

What Will You Do To Help: If I am accepted as a staff member I will do a number of things to help. I can answer questions to all regular members and even other staff members who ask me. I can be very helpful and I can help improve your community on the server. I will make sure no staff is abusing their powers and I will stop bad situations from happening or continuing. I will stop hackers, abusers, spammers, advertisers, etc. If 2 people are arguing I will get them both to stop accordingly to what is happening. I will enforce the rules and I will make sure I follow the rules as well. I will never abuse my powers and I will make sure no one is abusing their powers. I will be active to answer questions that anyone has. I can do things with in game permissions and in game groups. I will be a huge benefit your server so you should choose me as staff to help build your community on your server and keep it a good place.

What Are You Best At (Moderating, perms, building, etc): I am best at in game perms and doing things with groups and Moderating a lot.

Can you donate?: No, Sorry.

Please list different scenarios and what you what you would do to solve them:

2 players are arguing: Make them stop. Ask a player what they are arguing about, I need valid reasons, If they continue to argue after I give them a warning i will temp mute them accordingly to what they are arguing about. If they keep going I will eventually perm mute after 2 warnings and tell the Owner about what happened and the 2 players names.

A Hacker comes online: I will try to get proof of the hacker hacking. When I do I will tempban the hacker for a few days and tell the Owner about it. If they continue to hack when they come back I will perm ban the hacking and tell the Owner.

Someone is advertising: If someone advertises another server on this server I will perm mute that player right away and tell the Owner about what happened and why the player was muted.

I catch a Staff member abusing powers, spawning in items, etc.: If I am Admin at the time I will manage the staff member myself by using force I need to. If I am Mod, etc. I will try to get the staff member to stop abusing their powers. If I cant get them to and I cant do anything about it I will tell the Owner right away what the staff member is doing. I will try to stop them my self and I will tell the owner as soon as it happens so the Owner can deal with the player accordingly.

I can change my ways of dealing with people accordingly to what you want.

Thanks for Reading My App and Please consider me and msg me on skype the results.
zombienuker9
03/20/2016 8:57 pm
Accepted for some more questions, i added you on skype
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome