The Minecraft Academy | Looking for Staff |

Cipherus's Avatar Cipherus6/22/13 4:51 pm
6/22/2013 8:29 pm
ThatKidWhoCodes's Avatar ThatKidWhoCodes

The Minecraft Academy is a Pure creative server which will be Dedicated to
Teaching you, To build. Hopefully it will end up somewhat like Mirinthia Academy.
But right now we're in development phase and We need Staff preferably those who can already build but if not we will teach you.
My name is Chris, I'm 14 years of age i have been Running minecraft servers since 2011 I was Born in Kent, Uk And am now living happily in Ireland despite the rain and the Excessive Farming
I've created Graphics for 3 years, Bettering my skill every day
I've also Built up my Building skills over the years and I'm quite happy with where it is at the moment for this reason i want to create a place where people such as me can share their Minecraft building Experience and Learn to build Ever said to yourself whilst browsing though the PMC Projects " i wish i could do that"
"The best thing i've ever built was this Dirt house" Well hopefully by the time Players leave and Join this server they wont be saying this.
I think i've rambled on Long enough i'll probably just put this into a spoiler so it looks like i put minimal effort into this thread

Why Apply?
By Applying you'd be becoming not Only a Staff member but you'd also have the Role of Helping new Players who need help with there building
Again it helps if you have Prior building skill but we will Teach you if neccesary hopefully it wont be neccesary.
Think of it as a way of Giving back to the Community.
Or you could just think of me as a complete Idiot and close this page right now sure.
If thats the Case Goodbye
If not Apply!

Application:
Minecraft Name:
Anything else(Not required):
How Often Can you Be on?:
Do you Need to be Taught to build(Yes/No):
If No Pictures of a Build you made?:
do you have any other Skills besides Building?:(Graphics,Pixel Art, Redstone etc..)

Bad Application:
Click to reveal
Sorry for my bad Leet speak xD
Minecraft Name:ChrisW2012
Current Location: I iz in MY BED on My laptopz silleh
About Yourself(3 Lines Min. ++):
My name is Chriszz and i like to eat applezz
Anything else(Not required):I haz STDZ
How Often Can you Be on?:IDK
Do you Need to be Taught to build(Yes/No):My buildzzz skill iz 10000
If No Pictures of a Build you made?:
I left my picz on da odda computa sowwyz

I do not feel the need to ask for your Building skill or Maturity in a sense that it would be Biased anyway Instead I'll Find this out for myself I only ask for your Location because of the Internet connection and the time You visit the server.
We may need staff all around the world so don't think ti will affect your Application

94.23.251.96:35701
Cipherus
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/22/2013 8:29 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
ThatKidWhoCodes
Server fixed.
06/22/2013 8:28 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
jj71702
Is it down right now?
06/22/2013 8:29 pm
ThatKidWhoCodes
Yea, bugged up, fixing
06/22/2013 6:30 pm
LeikothaAlt
Minecraft Name: Leikotha
About Yourself(3 Lines Min. ++): I am a 13 year old girl and i have been playing minecraft for almost 4 years now (call me a nerd ) I have enjoyed every bit of playing minecraft and I have never been banned from a server for griefing if it was a griefing server. I have been banned from one of my favorite servers because people like to hack my account because i am staff on some servers.
Anything else(Not required): I do not abuse powers on any server i have been on. I did get demoted from a server once because I get hacked a lot (like i said) and they didn't believe me that I did.
How Often Can you Be on?: I can be on a lot in the server. But when school comes I won't be able to be on that much. I will be able to play on weekends though.
Do you Need to be Taught to build(Yes/No): I have some building experiences but I can send you some pictures.. But I think I will need some help. (Sorry)
If No Pictures of a Build you made?: I can still send you some pictures of my builds that I have been working on for a while
do you have any other Skills besides Building?:(Graphics,Pixel Art, Redstone etc..) I am not very good with redstone. I can do Pixel Art but it isn't my favorite. My favorite is building houses. I am not very sure why but i just do.
06/22/2013 6:38 pm
ThatKidWhoCodes
Whitelisted, but remember ain't no greater nerd than I
06/22/2013 6:29 pm
frank5422
Minecraft Name: frank5422
About Yourself(3 Lines Min. ++): I live in the United states, I play basketball, play ps3, and watch tv. I really enjoy helping people reach their goals and being a helping hand. When I start something I have to finish, I'm a dedicated person that will make sure this server reaches it's full potential.
Anything else(Not required): I take minecraft seriously when it comes to helping new players learn the way of this game. I promise I will do this job to the best of my ability in hopes that this server will be a place, where players can rely on to learn more about minecraft.
How Often Can you Be on?: 3-8 hours a day.
Do you Need to be Taught to build(Yes/No): No I think I got it
If No Pictures of a Build you made?: I do on my other computer if it's required i'll try to find a way to show you it.
do you have any other Skills besides Building?:(Graphics,Pixel Art, Redstone etc..) Redstone, Plugins, Commands.
06/22/2013 6:38 pm
ThatKidWhoCodes
Whitelisted
06/22/2013 6:19 pm
Cipherus
EvanmastrMinecraft Name: Rapid_fire11
About Yourself(3 Lines Min. ++): I'm Evan, I'm 14, going on 15 and I've just graduated junior high, and I'm preparing to go to High-school. I've been playing MC for about 5 months or so, but I learned how to build really fast. I'm patient and I can easily rebuild a building I see. I hope you add me to your excellent list of staff.
Anything else(Not required): Nope
How Often Can you Be on?: Everyday, except weekends
Do you Need to be Taught to build(Yes/No): No
If No Pictures of a Build you made?: I don't take screenshots, sorry.
Do you have any other Skills besides Building?:(Graphics,Pixel Art, Redstone etc..) Pixel Art, but not a favorite of mine, I can also clear land and build custom trees.

Whitelisted
06/22/2013 6:08 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
jj71702
Minecraft Name:jj71702
About Yourself(3 Lines Min. ++):Well I'm Jason,I'm 15, going to be a sophomore in High school. I love video games like MC and Xbox. I love hanging with friends and stuff. I love to draw, play soccer, and other things.
How Often Can you Be on?: Everyday since it's the summer
If No Pictures of a Build you made?:imgur.com/Pbx3OTJ I helped build alot of this spawn for a server, Sadly it was shut down.
do you have any other Skills besides Building?:(Graphics,Pixel Art, Redstone etc..) I can do pixel art, and that's basically it.
06/22/2013 6:37 pm
ThatKidWhoCodes
Whitelisted
06/22/2013 6:05 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Engineer
Astro_Verse
Minecraft Name:COOL_SAM1
About Yourself(3 Lines Min. ++):I have played minecraft for 2 years and love it more than anything even black ops. I turned 14 last month, and i have also been playing on multiplayer servers for 1.5 years andd love budder, and i also have lots of expierience as builder.
Anything else(Not required):I love to be Sexy at all times.
How Often Can you Be on?:1about 2-12 hours a day since its summer yay!!!!
Do you Need to be Taught to build(Yes/No):no
If No Pictures of a Build you made?: ehhhmmm my pmc picture i built that it took longer than i said it took about 2 weeks not 2 days lol!
do you have any other Skills besides Building?:redstone, good with plugins, i can do lighting very very well with redstone, and i specialize in jails and nether related buildings.
06/22/2013 6:37 pm
ThatKidWhoCodes
Whitelisted
06/22/2013 6:00 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
Evanmastr
Minecraft Name: Rapid_fire11
About Yourself(3 Lines Min. ++): I'm Evan, I'm 14, going on 15 and I've just graduated junior high, and I'm preparing to go to High-school. I've been playing MC for about 5 months or so, but I learned how to build really fast. I'm patient and I can easily rebuild a building I see. I hope you add me to your excellent list of staff.
Anything else(Not required): Nope
How Often Can you Be on?: Everyday, except weekends and today (Only for 1-2 hours)
If No Pictures of a Build you made?: I don't take screenshots, sorry.
Do you have any other Skills besides Building?:(Graphics,Pixel Art, Redstone etc..) Pixel Art, but not a favorite of mine, I can also clear land and build custom trees.
06/22/2013 5:55 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
guitargirll
Minecraft Name: guitargirll
About Yourself(3 Lines Min. ++): I am fairly new to minecraft (been playing less than a year). I am a builder on two servers and working on a spawn point for a third. I enjoy building and creating big structures and have dedication and pride in what I create.
How Often Can you Be on?: almost anytime
Do you Need to be Taught to build(Yes/No): no
If No Pictures of a Build you made?: http://metaltowelgamingmc.enjin.com/profile/6401708/pics/album/album_id/299122
do you have any other Skills besides Building?:(Graphics,Pixel Art, Redstone etc..) I'm ok at pixel art and decent in redstone
06/22/2013 5:45 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
fignutten
Minecraft Name: fignutten
About Yourself(3 Lines Min. ++): I will be 13 in August, I have never been banned for anything, I also have experience in being staff as well as have hosted my own server. So I know how hard it can be to find good staff. I hope to help you keep your server fun and safe for players.
Anything else(Not required): If you would like I can try to dig up some ip's for servers I'm staff on/used to be.
How Often Can you Be on?: I can be on almost everyday throughout the summer. Once it gets into the school year I might be on less but I will try to check in after school and play on the weekends.
Do you Need to be Taught to build(Yes/No): I can make a decent house, but I have to look at other houses for inspiration. So, I'm going to say I need some training.
If No Pictures of a Build you made?: I do not have any screenshots ready, but if you would like, I can prepare some.
do you have any other Skills besides Building?: Um, I'm a fast typer? Haha, I guess not in any of the areas you are looking for, sorry :/
06/22/2013 5:58 pm
Cipherus
Best App so far you're accepted
06/22/2013 5:28 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Socram_X3
Minecraft Name:CraftingWizardX3
About Yourself(3 Lines Min. ++):i am funny. ;P and have an awsome personality C:
Anything else(Not required):i am 14 same age as you and i think it is good that we are in the same age group so that we can understand each other C:.
How Often Can you Be on?:i can be on anytime after school or on the weekends
Do you Need to be Taught to build(Yes/No):nope
If No Pictures of a Build you made?:you can check out my project on my pmc profile C:
do you have any other Skills besides Building?:(Graphics,Pixel Art, Redstone etc..): eyes i seem to find myself of being pretty good at useing redstone. C:
06/22/2013 5:41 pm
Cipherus
I will whitelist you but we'll probably have to teach you some building concepts
But we'll see
06/22/2013 5:17 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Miner
WinstonAndTungsten
Im a 16 year old boy and i have been told that i am a very freindly guy and good with other people and if there is a problem on your server i wil resolve it straight away. I am usually on minecraft for 4 hours per day and i am very dedicated.Also i Own 2 servers and am a donator on 10+ servers. So as you can see i am a great candidate fr your server. I am not asking for staff it does not bother me, just being on your server would be a great reward. I know how hard it is to run a server so share that difficulty with me!!

IGN:TungstenWT
Name:Tungsten
I Can Build/Pixelart is easy/Redstone im good at
06/22/2013 5:34 pm
Cipherus
Whitelisted but i don't know yet about you being staff yet anyway but we shall see you seem like a nice person
06/22/2013 5:13 pm
GeneralPu
Minecraft Name: GeneralPu
About Yourself(3 Lines Min. ++): Ok, let's start, i'm studying architecture, so i think im very creative because on every server i am i always hear how good the buildings are, I'm very social too, love to chat with other people, having fun, but i CAN be mature and showed this many times.
How Often Can you Be on?: 1-12 hrs daily
If No Pictures of a Build you made?: http://postimg.org/image/6m78aknel/
do you have any other Skills besides Building?:(Graphics,Pixel Art, Redstone etc..) good at graphics.
06/22/2013 5:32 pm
Cipherus
Accepted
Check description for ip
06/22/2013 5:03 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Dragon
Gwasbed
Minecraft Name:
About Yourself(3 Lines Min. ++): I am a extreme archer, and a good builder. I'm really friendly and nice. I dont disobey an order. I work hard to make owners happy. I'm really good at building castles, houses. I'd love to join this.
Anything else(Not required): I like helping staff and others with building
How Often Can you Be on?: i can be 1-4 hours daily
Do you Need to be Taught to build(Yes/No): no
If No Pictures of a Build you made?: I dont have any snapshots
do you have any other Skills besides Building?:(Graphics,Pixel Art, Redstone etc..) I'm good at watching out for trouble.
06/22/2013 5:29 pm
Cipherus
Alright Accepted but whats your Mc Name? I need to whitelist you
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome