The path ahead

Mtndew7666's Avatar Mtndew76667/21/14 2:22 pm
1 emeralds 176 2
7/21/2014 3:03 pm
Mtndew7666's Avatar Mtndew7666
The Path Ahead
Faction based
Creative world
Minigames (coming soon and will include Hunter craft, and paintball)
Brief description of server: this server is a faction based role play server, where you the player undergoes a medieval adventure. As you play through you will find yourself getting more and more involved in the game. The path ahead brings a plug-in called supernatural to the plate and plays a major role in the player Vs player setting, in this plug in you will pick a role of 7 different races each with there own advantages and disadvantages. If pvp isn't for you then there is the creative server also were you get your own plot to build whatever you like. Join us today at the path ahead!

Please fill out this short application to have a chance at helping make the path ahead a better Place for players.
Level 8 : Apprentice Crafter