The Server Of Life - Hiring At Least 10 People!

Ingrid_Zaroya's Avatar Ingrid_Zaroya3/20/14 9:42 am
3/21/2014 10:48 am
jgoldy98's Avatar jgoldy98
Ever wanted to be a part of something greater? A part of a server so simple, and yet so complex that it was it's own little world? Ever wanted to work for a gang, own a bank, or gather resources to slowly move your way to a millionare?

Welcome to The Server of Life!

Based on the Game of Life, SoL is a massive city server for players to own plots or buildings, have jobs, interact with others, participate in government, and even be deported to a fully fledged prison server if they are caught wheeling and dealing in drugs.

For this server to work, I'm going to need a dedicated team of staff memebers who are willing both to Mod and to take on jobs, such as Post Master, Mall Owner, Metro Engineer, and of course, Build Team. There are many jobs available, and staff who apply now (and are accepted by PM) will receive benefits throughout the process of Beta Testing.

Interested? Apply below!

Name:
How long have you played MC:
Why are you qualified:
How dedicated are you:
How many hours a day or week are you available:
What is your time zone:
Additional Info:
Why should I choose you:

I am looking for intelligent and dedicated people. Apply today!
Ingrid_Zaroya
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

jgoldy98
03/21/2014 10:48 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Name: Jason (jgoldy98)
Email: don't give publicly, if accepted i will pm u.
Do you have Team Speak: yes
How long have you played MC: 1.8 beta or something like that
Why are you qualified: I have owned a server for a couple months, then money issues shut it down. I have also been co-owner for 1 year on a prison server, and admin on two others, all shut down because of money issues.
How dedicated are you: Very. I always do my best to be on when I can, but life does come before gaming.
How many hours a day or week are you available: Usually 3-4 a day on weekdays, 4-5 weekends
What is your time zone: EST, East Coast USA
Additional Info: I play Varsity soccer for my high school. I love PC gaming. I can build well, and can adapt to other's styles rather easily. I love to have fun but when it comes to work I will work.
Why should I choose you: As said above, I love having fun, that is the whole point of games. Messing around, making friends are things I love to do, but when it gets down to business I am ready. I work hard and am not afraid to lay down the hammer when necessary. I feel I can bring a strong, fun, helpful atmosphere to this server.
Nickjones
03/21/2014 6:12 am
Alos my private msging on this sight doesn't seem to be working so Skype me or comment please
Nickjones
03/21/2014 6:02 am
Name: beta_orionbro
Email: nickjones2110@gmail.com
Do you have Team Speak: No
How long have you played MC: 2+ years
Why are you qualified: Qualified builder and great with people
How dedicated are you: I will get on everyday
How many hours a day or week are you available: 3-5 depending (day)
What is your time zone: Central
Additional Info: Helping co-own another server and getting mod on anther
Why should I choose you: I love to build and help people, I enjoy helping out as much as I can, I am a hard worker and gets things done.
LadyValkyrie
03/21/2014 5:54 am
Name: Sammy
Ign: Obsydiandreamer
Email: creativeanimationfixation@gmail.com
Do you have Team Speak: nope
How long have you played MC: 2ish years
Why are you qualified: I'm been staff on many servers before
How dedicated are you: I'm quite dedicated. I usually am on minecraft when i have spare time, e.g. not at school or doing homework.
How many hours a day or week are you available: It varies as does homework. On average probably around 4-5 hours a week.
What is your time zone: AEST (Australian Eastern standard time)
Additional info: none
Why should I choose you: I think you should choose me because I am a very kind and understanding person, yet i don't have patience for those who cannot follow simple rules. I've never griefed a server, but i have been griefed before, and i know how much it sucks.
Xerotherm1c
03/20/2014 11:41 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
So are you actually hiring people for real money, or just giving in-game perks?
laish
03/20/2014 11:13 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Hunter
Name: Ign: laish1 Name: Laish

Email: weadsy3@gmail.com

Do you have Team Speak: Yes

How long have you played MC: 4 years.

Why are you qualified: I'm qualified because I'm a dedicated and helpful staff member. I will support your servers and it's community. I know I will benefit your server by making it more safe, fun, and happy environment.

How dedicated are you: I can play on your server at least 2 hours a day.

How many hours a day or week are you available: Every week 3:30 to 7:00 weekends 7:00 to 1:00

What is your time zone: Mountain Standard

Additional Info: I’m a straight forward person who doesn’t like to procrastinate. I like to learn about new subjects whether it’s math, science, plugins, ect. I may get off track about a couple things although that doesn’t mean I can’t acomplish the task at hand. I love playing minecraft in sigle player and multiplayer. Mainly because it’s a very creative game.

Why should I choose you: I’ll give a couple reasons why I should be staff. One I’m a very dedicated player. I will play on your server for as long as possible or depending on how much I’m needed. Second I’m very skilled with plugins. Mainly different plugins like plotme, factions, pex, groupmanager, world edit, ect. Third I’m great at keeping players in line. An example would be if a player is cussing to much or spamming I’d give them a mute or warning. Latsly I’m a great leader i also believe in the step process(mute, kick, ban).
Ingrid_Zaroya
03/20/2014 11:04 pm
Anyone else interested? Hiring at least ten people.
Cold_Blood5
03/20/2014 3:10 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
If you were looking for my actual name it luke
LordCornMuffin
03/20/2014 3:08 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Name: boris
Email: dekkersboris@gmail.com
Do you have Team Speak: no
How long have you played MC: 2 years
Why are you qualified: I am Very helpfull
How dedicated are you: a lot
How many hours a day or week are you available: i can play every day for at least for than 2 hours
What is your time zone: I live in The Netherlands
Additional Info: nothin'
Why should I choose you: I WIL FOLLOW ALL ORDERS.

BTW I can make a web for u if u want
Cold_Blood5
03/20/2014 3:06 pm
Name:im gessing this means IGN ColdBlood5
Email:luke.millward@ntlworld.com
Do you have Team Speak:no
How long have you played MC:2 years but ik much more then you might think
Why are you qualified: I have been many ranks admin mod head admin super head admin admin employer head admin amployer super head admin employer co owner and head admin and super head admin
How dedicated are you:very i will play as much as i can i usally play minecraft for a little every day
How many hours a day or week are you available:i on weekdays play from about 3:20 to 9:30 and on weekends whenever usally 9am+ to 10PM(sometimes 10:30)
What is your time zone:GMT
Additional Info: none that i can think of
Why should I choose you: because i just want to help your server keep it working keeping everyone happy and basically just being an all round friend and staff memeber
Cold_Blood5
03/20/2014 3:08 pm
im also really good with all the commands you would need to be any memeber of staff and i have lots of bukkit and plugin knowledge
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome