The Xenon Region Needs Gym Leaders and Trainers![Pixelmon]

APieGuy's Avatar APieGuy8/30/14 11:29 am
1 emeralds 555 7
6/6/2017 3:01 pm
OmegaKittenz's Avatar OmegaKittenz
PIXELMON MOD INSTALLER FOR THOSE WHO NEED THE NEWEST VERSION: http://www.skyworxz.com/downloads/1.7.1 ... 1.7.10.exe

Come join the newest Region in the Pokemon Universe, and live it out through Minecraft!
The Xenon Region is a server where anything can be done. You start your adventure in a little town known as Spawn City. From there, you can take a train to one of the larger cities like Stalingrad, or go out into the wilderness alone, with only your inventory and pokemon! You can live on your own, join a city, and build your own city! The possibilities are endless! Go young trainer! Start your Adventure!!

IP: 192.99.21.72:25720

THOSE WANTING GYM LEADER READ BELOW

Now on this server, you don't need to apply for Gym Leader! Now, before you go and join the server asking for Gym Leader, we choose are Leaders by a different critique. In order to become a Gym Leader, you must build a town that meets certain criteria below. You must also be a good player, and have a few badges under your belt. The town must also be a nice looking town, not a half baked job to get Gym Leader. Keep in mind, you can do what you want with this town, how ever you want. Once it becomes an official town, It's yours and you can name it and literally do whatever with it, as long as it doesn't conflict with the criteria. You can elect polititians, pick the type of government, erect buildings, create an army, and even start Martial Law XD (Although this may deter players from joining your town).
But first, to do any of that, your town must be approved by staff.

Criteria as follows: (Please note this is just a general guide line, as somethings might now be as important, while others have higher priority. Also, staff can deny your town if they deem fit)

• *The Town must be at least around 1 week old
  • *It must have at least 3 other Citizens
  • *Have a Pokecenter(With a healer and PC)
  • *Have a Lab/Forge (With crafting tables, furnaces, fossile machine) trading machine optional
  • *A train station connected to the main station (Staff connects it)
  • *at least 3 residential buildings
  • *one ware house
  • *a farm
  • *and a training center/arena (This is recommended to later be turned into a Gym once approved)

Hope to see you soon trainer!

IP 192.99.21.72:25720
APieGuy
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner