TheCove - [Thread Moved] Check the link in the description!

pakalewffi's Avatar pakalewffi12/16/15 9:09 am history
1 emeralds 6.9k 190
7/14/2017 12:24 pm
ChefChrisF's Avatar ChefChrisF
STAFF - please delete this thread as it's now moved.

Anyone else wanting to join TheCove, please visit the link below:

www.planetminecraft.com/forums/minecraft/servers/thecove-vanilla-survival-non-op-factions-1-12_551146

pakalewffi
Level 42 : Master Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/18/2015 1:32 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
DevilsCabbage
First Name: Rather not until we've talked sorry.

Minecraft Name: DevilsCabbage_ (can be changed)

Age:16 (Yes I know you've said "18+" but if you give me a chance I might surprise you)

How active can you be: I can play from around 2-4 hours daily.

Have you ever been banned: Never from memory, I've been playing a long time.

Do you have Mumble: I don't but I can get that easy enough.

Minecraft Experience (How long have you played): 1.2.5, plus prior to that on friends computers. I have also been on a few Minecraft SMP's previously, if you search "ZaneCraft SMP" on YouTube you should find some videos, and if you search "WildCraft SMP" on YouTube you should also find some videos, I was apart of both servers until they sadly closed due to inactivity of most members.

What do you like to do in Minecraft: Anything and everything, I like doing little jobs, building, playing with friends, pretty much anything.

Why should I accept you: I think you should accept me because I'm easy to get along with, I'll stay up to play with others in different time-zones, and I am a decent builder. I am also set up to record if I'm allowed to, or have people to record with. One more thing, with the age problem, I know I'm 2 years younger then what you have asked, but I would like to say I'm very mature for my age, and I know when "enough is enough", so I won't push boundaries or anything like that.

Looking forward to getting in touch, thank you.
-DevilsCabbage_
12/19/2015 3:51 pm
pakalewffi
@DevilsCabbage - Although it's a great application I have to decline it. Not because of the age (as I would have accepted), but due to you only having an account for a day, and the fact you haven't visited the website to view our server rules.

Sorry for the delay in response.

We are still looking for players!
01/29/2016 11:14 am
pakalewffi
Still looking for more players!

APPLY NOW!
01/31/2016 8:05 am
pakalewffi
We are still looking for players to join.

Apply now!
02/02/2016 4:12 am
pakalewffi
The map is still pretty fresh so, there's plenty of places to setup.

Apply for whitelist!
02/04/2016 4:52 pm
pakalewffi
Still need players!
02/08/2016 3:19 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
keuek 791
First Name: Will tell you in DM
Minecraft Name: keuek
How active can you be: https://minecraft-statistic.net/en/player/keuek.html here you can see how active I have been on a server I have been on for several years. I have changed my user name, so the data only goes back to some time last year.
Have you ever been banned: No, I've mainly stuck to one server and am the only person to have been ranked up to Owner over a few years.
Do you have mumble: No, and quite honestly, I've never heard of it.
Minecraft Experience: I have been playing since 2011, starting off playing survival single player. I mainly play on one server now, but am looking for a whitelisted vanilla server I can become a part of.
What are your skills in Minecraft: I have a select style of building, and like automating many tasks in my house. If you wish, I can DM you a server IP and show you my builds if you wish, but here are a few photos for now http://imgur.com/a/bUdYh.
Why you should accept me: I'm currently looking for a survival whitelisted server I can join. This is because of the massive sense of community that I've rarely seen. I enjoy working on builds with others, but can also get my head down and have a productive session. Please not that I have only had this account for a few days as I have been looking for a whitelisted server, and have not had the need for this website prior to this.
Agree with the rules: Absolutely. They are the bare essentials I would expect from a survival server with a great sense of community.
Linking up a nether portal: Not entirely sure of the question. If you're asking if I know how to set up a portal and know the coords where it will turn up, then yes. Ive been playing survival for 5 years, so I have a good knowledge of the game.

Thanks for reading and considering my application,
KeueK
04/19/2016 6:50 am
pakalewffi
I stopped accepting applications until we had a stable 1.9+ world.

Applications are now being accepted again!
04/19/2016 3:01 pm
Minni_Monster
First Name: I actually don't tell people my real name (unless we become really good friends), so I just go by Minni
*In-Game Name: Minni_Mob
How long have you played Minecraft?: About two years now. I wish I jumped on the wagon sooner, but silly me thought it was a terrible game 'cause of bad graphics. That just proves you should never judge a game by its graphics!
Why do you play Minecraft?: I feel like it's the best game to unleash your creativity in. You can do whatever your heart desires. I don't think I came across a game that offered so much for you to do.
*Why should we accept you?: Time to gloat! jk I suck at these kind of questions. -insert a qualified answer here that convinces you to invite me into your community- DONE! If that doesn't count, then... I'm nice, kind, and I have a lot of time on my hands so you can expect me to be on your server quite a lot.
*Do you accept our server rules?: Well I've tried to find the rules on your guys' website, but I have no idea where they were xD I have read the rules in your pmc post and I definitely accept them!
If you could add your own rule to our rules list, what would it be?: Hmm, Don't start trouble on the server or wherever else with another member, staff, etc. If you have an issue, bring it up with another admin or owner.
*Images of your builds (MUST BE YOUR OWN!): I don't normally take pics of my builds, but here's one I got:
http://i.imgur.com/krj0lSd.png?1
04/19/2016 3:05 pm
pakalewffi
@Minni_Monster - Welcome to TheCOVE! Great app, see you in-game some point
04/19/2016 3:15 pm
Minni_Monster
@IndianaBones - Thank you! I might have a friend applying later on, if she ever gets her booty online! xD
04/19/2016 3:39 pm
pakalewffi
@Minni_Monster - Great!
04/25/2016 2:16 pm
pakalewffi
Rules and about us have been updated!
04/27/2016 11:20 am
pakalewffi
bump
04/29/2016 2:13 pm
pakalewffi
Still looking for players!
04/29/2016 3:32 pm
pakalewffi
Server IP will be changing some point tomorrow, I will update the first post with the new IP as soon as I get it!

Thanks,

Paul
05/02/2016 8:07 am
pakalewffi
Our host has changed us nodes, seems we still have the same IP.

Dragon Fight Event - coming up this weekend!

If you would like to join, please apply! Don't think you will have missed out on the dragon fight as they can be respawned

Thanks,

Paul
05/03/2016 4:53 am
pakalewffi
OK, the server IP has finally changed!

I've updated it in the first post along with updating the rules, whitelist app and adding some server info.

Check it out and apply if you want to join us!

Thanks
05/03/2016 11:05 am
Tanksinatra
First Name: Ellis
In-Game Name: TankSinatra
Will you use Skype for voice chat?: I'll be more than willing to hop on skype and or any other similiar service, e.g mumble/discord.
How long have you played Minecraft?: I began to play Minecraft upon the release of Redstone 1.5, And have been playing on and off since.
Why do you play Minecraft?: Why do I play Minecraft? Hmm.. Well I love how creative you can be, in what on the surface, appears to be a very 'limited' game. I love the building and exploring new terrains and not to mention just feeling like I belong to a community.
Why should we accept you?: Hmm.. That question we all love and hate to answer at the same time, I cannot really think of anything to say for this, but nor can I think of any reasons why you should not accept me.. I'm more than willing to get 'stuck' in getting to know people, and really look forward to creating some relations.
Do you accept our server rules?: Unable to find a list of rules on your web page, but from the ones listed on here, yes. I agree with everything aforementioned. As for possible adding rule(s) myself, I would have to say that if there was an issue between server members, that it should be handled with respect and in a different environment other than mine craft to avoid creating any drama/tensions within the servers community.

Since I have previously wiped my computer I unfortunately have no images to hand to show you my recent builds.

Thank you in advance for reading this application, I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

Sincerely

-Tank
05/03/2016 12:26 pm
pakalewffi
@Tanksinatra - Declined, need pictures of builds.
05/05/2016 3:03 pm
pakalewffi
Updated server rules and whitelist application.

We're still looking for players.

Apply Now!
05/06/2016 7:46 pm
Dawson7218
This is my application.
My first name is my mc name but without the numbers. My In game name is Dawson7218. My age is 17. I live in the USA. Yes a use skype but I feel uncomfortable when skyping with people I don't know irl. I have played mincraft for 4 years but I've known the game for 5 years. Why I play minecraft is because I have an active imagination and this is a sandbox game. I think I should be accepted because I'm a happy guy, easy to get along with and I'm a super active player.
Yes I accept the rules. Idk all the rules seem good to me so no I can't think of a rule. I will vote as much as possible I will rarely miss a day. Building I'm not able to give you images since I can't open .minecraft, but my friends classify me as a decent builder. Also my brother who is a super good builder gives me building lessons so if you don't like my current building skills they will improve in the future. P.S. I have been looking for a server likes yours that suits my style for a few months. *Edit I'm sorry if a rambled a bit I really wanna join your server.
05/06/2016 8:06 pm
pakalewffi
@Dawson - Declined. I don't accept newly joined members and also need pics as its what our community thrives from, great planning and great building. Thank you for your application.
05/07/2016 9:03 am
Neptulis
In-Game Name: Neptulis
Will you use Skype for voice chat?: I am able to yes, but I would prefer (and recommend) Discord (free and easy to use).
How long have you played Minecraft?: When redstone was first introduced, Alpha 1.0.1.
Why do you play Minecraft?: I think it works great as a creative outlet for things that cannot be expressed by other ways. It is also very enjoyable to play with other players, and finishing a big project is the best feeling in the world.
Why should we accept you?: I am an active community-player, meaning I do tons of projects to the benefit of all players. You will be receiving tons of ideas from my side, how to improve projects and also what to do next.
Are you willing to vote for the server daily to help support us?: As long as I remember it, sure
Do you accept our server rules?: Yes
If you could add your own rule to our rules list, what would it be?: Nothing that I can think of currently.
Images of your builds: Not one of my best builds, but the only one I can currently find an image of as the server I was playing on was shut down unexpectedly.

http://i.imgur.com/JGbEt5h.jpg

This is just a small sample of what I am capable of. I have recently started developing a more western, rustic kind of building style which I am enthusiastic to try out.

EDIT: A build I threw together in half an hour, just to more clearly show my current buildtheme I am going for. http://i.imgur.com/pXDZCqc.png - Setting should be by water, some kind of harbor going on

EDIT 2: Regarding the rule about being on PMC for 3-4 months; I was on another big Minecraft-forum before PMC, but recently decided to become an active Minecrafter again, thus the low membertime.
05/07/2016 11:26 am
Dawson7218
test
05/07/2016 4:54 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Robot
EnderZC
First Name: Oskar

*In-Game Name: MadTrap279

*Will you use Skype for voice chat?:
I prefer Teamspeak or Mumble since it has a push to talk button. But if it's necessary then yes. I also have a microphone.

How long have you played Minecraft?:
Bought it the same day as the first beta version was released. I've been taking very big breaks from the game in between the years.

Why do you play Minecraft?:
I believe Minecraft is a very fun game if you play it with the right people. You can explore, play with friends, build and invent new machines. It's unique if you compare it with other games and I like how it is. What I hate about Minecraft is that almost all servers contain these unmature kids. As I said. It is only fun if you play it with mature, good people.

*Why should we accept you?:
If i'm being completely honest then there is no big reason why you should accept me. Your community is looking for mature players who can be a part and enjoy the server and gameplay. I am here, applying because your searching for players who fit my description (except 18+). I am a friendly and mature person who can bring nice memories to the group.

*Are you willing to vote for the server daily to help support us?:
I would love to see the community grow bigger and if I like it then ofcourse I will support it.

*Do you accept our server rules?:
I read the rules on this PMC post and I totally agree with them. I went onto your website and my access gets denied when I try to enter the forums which I guess the rules are.

If you could add your own rule to our rules list, what would it be?:
The rules seems solid. But one rule should be that if you if someone is griefing, stealing or being rude they shouldn't give it back on them. Instead the player should be the big one and contact an admin to talk about it.

*Images of your builds
I'm sorry to say but I have by time removed the screenshots of my buildings and currently I have no building built. But I have a good taste of decoration and building and how to make it fit to it's surroundings. My buildings can turn out to look something like this: http://imgur.com/4vghTZ7

Have a good one!
05/08/2016 4:11 am
pakalewffi
@Neptulis - Declined, not had a PMC account long enough.

@Oskar-279 - Declined, not had a PMC account long enough, also need pictures of your OWN builds.
05/13/2016 12:22 pm
pakalewffi
The dragon fight was great fun! You can view it in the first post.

Still looking for players and don't be disheartened by the dragon fight already being done, we can easily spawn in another to do it again
05/15/2016 5:35 am
pakalewffi
Still looking for more players.

Apply now to become part of a great, friendly, fun and mature growing community!
05/17/2016 6:45 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
ManPandaz
-First Name: Elijah
-In-Game Name: ManPandaz
-Age: 15 (Very Mature, Im only looking to play on a server without kids, Even though i am young give me a chance.
-Will you use Skype for voice chat?: Yes of course, PM me for my skype.
-How long have you played Minecraft?: Since 1.2.5
-Why do you play Minecraft?: Because i enjoy building and playing with friends.
-Why should we accept you?: You should accept me because i am a good player and i enjoy building, I will not hack or grief.
-Are you willing to vote for the server daily to help support us?: Of course, I would love to help.
-Do you accept our server rules?: Yes, i accept the rules.
-If you could add your own rule to our rules list, what would it be?: Even though i dont like having the rules, I would much rather prefer players to respect each other and not need rules, I would like to add that you may not build within a specified area of another players creation or build.
-Images of your builds ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lBK_rh5vnM )
( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhkSdhstBS0 ) Sorry, I couldnt find anything recent, All of this is pretty bad, If you give me a chance i can show you what i can do.
05/18/2016 4:13 am
pakalewffi
@ManPandaz - Declined.
05/20/2016 5:46 am
pakalewffi
Still looking for more players to join in the fun!

Lot's of community projects lined up, apply now!
05/26/2016 4:06 am
pakalewffi
APPLY NOW!
We are still looking for a few more active players to join us.

The world has hardly been touched and we have 26 whitelisted.
05/27/2016 8:29 pm
Level 23 : Expert Skinner
finicalarc
First Name: Collin
In-Game Name: FinicalarcHD
Will you use Skype for voice chat?: Yes
How long have you played Minecraft?: I created my planet Minecraft account about a year after I bought my account so about 4 years.
Why do you play Minecraft?: I love the concept of being able to build and do anything in a world that requires recourses, precision, and time and effort.
Why should we accept you?: You should accept me because I am a loyal player and I if I get accepted I will bring great things to The Cove.
Are you willing to vote for the server daily to help support us?: My Voting Finger Is Itching to Begin!
Do you accept our server rules?: a million times yes.
If you could add your own rule to our rules list, what would it be?: Treat every player as a equal, you once too were a noob.
Images of your builds (NEEDED AND MUST BE YOUR OWN!): http://goo.gl/v3qcN1
05/28/2016 5:32 am
pakalewffi
@finicalarc - Declined.
05/28/2016 9:21 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Gaming Anarchy
First Name: Rather share later
*In-Game Name: Gman120402
*Will you use Skype for voice chat?: Yes
How long have you played Minecraft?: Since abaout 1.5
Why do you play Minecraft?: Just because of the infinite amount of possibilities and I also really enjoy redstone.
*Why should we accept you?: I know I am 4 years younger than the requirement but I am very mature and almost everyone I have met says I am very mature. I am a straight A student and recently got accepted into the National Junior Honor Society. Also if anyone has a big project and needs someone to clear land or anything like that I can stay on if need be. I am a very communicative person and like I said very mature. I can also created tons of redstone builds for members if they need. I know you are probably going to decline because I have not had a PMC account long enough, but I am trying really hard to find a whitelisted server that I can play on. I started my account a few days ago but I have been on about 16 hours trying to find a good server to play on so I really hope you accept.
*Are you willing to vote for the server daily to help support us?: Maybe not daily but at least 5 days a week.
*Do you accept our server rules?: Yes G4
If you could add your own rule to our rules list, what would it be?: No redstone lag machines.
*Images of your builds: http://imgur.com/a/Qjb4J
05/28/2016 2:09 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Architect
alvey5150
First Name: Josh
*In-Game Name: Alvey5150
*Will you use Skype for voice chat?: I can if needed
How long have you played Minecraft?: Years!
Why do you play Minecraft?: I love being able to create whatever my mind can think up.
*Why should we accept you?: I am a very funny witty guy, and a decent builder!
*Are you willing to vote for the server daily to help support us?: Sure
*Do you accept our server rules?: Couldn't find anything on your site but I did read the ones here on the post! A0 hahah
If you could add your own rule to our rules list, what would it be?: Nothing comes to mind right away, it seems you guys have it covered very well!
*Images of your builds (NEEDED AND MUST BE YOUR OWN!):
Don't have many, I guess I don't take a lot of screenshots....ever
Old: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... e-2116598/
New but half-baked: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... ver-water/
05/30/2016 5:48 am
pakalewffi
@Gaming Anarchy - Declined. Too young and also newly joined to PMC.

@alvey5150 - Welcome to TheCOVE! See you in-game some point.

Sorry for the huge delay in replying, been busy.
06/01/2016 4:52 am
pakalewffi
Still looking for more players.
06/03/2016 12:30 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Hunter
MrHunte96
First Name: HongWei
*In-Game Name: Mr_Hunte96
*Will you use Skype for voice chat?: sure if needed
How long have you played Minecraft?: since 1.3
Why do you play Minecraft?: To build cool stuff that i can image and survival aspect of the game
*Why should we accept you?: Matured and i just want to play with a small community.
*Are you willing to vote for the server daily to help support us?: Sure
*Do you accept our server rules?: Yes.
If you could add your own rule to our rules list, what would it be?: -
*Images of your builds (NEEDED AND MUST BE YOUR OWN!):
I don't take screenshot of my builds so here a sign board:D
http://imgur.com/jEgHRxO
If you need one i would just build a new 1 and screenshot for you
06/04/2016 7:13 am
pakalewffi
@MrHunte96 - Declined.
06/05/2016 4:50 pm
Fauxfox89
*In-Game Name: Fauxfox

*Will you use Skype for voice chat?: I would love to start using skype again, as of late though, I've been using just the steam voice call to talk with friends, but I would definitely Skype.

How long have you played Minecraft?: Since about 1.2.5, I dabbled a little before that, and I played really heavily from 1.3 - 1.7 but the server I was a part of lost most of it's members due to inactivity and the server shut down and I lost interest and started playing other games. However, I've been watching Youtube videos all throughout and I'm still watching my favorite (Etho).

Why do you play Minecraft?: I play Minecraft because I love that you can build anything you want. What other game gives you the tools to do so? Well maybe more do nowadays, but Minecraft is the staple for the sandbox games. My favorite part of the game has got to be redstone as well, I absolutely love coming up with designs that involve complicated/simple/semi-complicated redstone aspects. That's why my favorite youtuber to this day is still Etho.

*Why should we accept you?: I may not have a ton of playtime as of late, but I am a mature adult with a full-time job, I get along great with others, from watching a few videos you've posted, it seems like the lot of you are a good group of friends and I'd like to join that group. I am also willing to help with anything I can on the server be it redstone/building/or just helping someone out. If everything goes well, I may even start recording again, but as I said, I work full-time so I don't have the luxury of playing all the time now, but I'd still be able to get on a couple hours a day.

*Are you willing to vote for the server daily to help support us?: If you would like a daily vote, I'd be more than willing, however, I wouldn't do it just because, I would only do it if the server deserved it. But, I think it does, so I would.

*Do you accept our server rules?: Yes I accept the server rules, and for the Minecraft name initials, I'm not sure exactly what you mean by first and last since I only have the one name Fauxfox so I guess FF? Or if you want my real initials, TW, or first and last ign, FX.

If you could add your own rule to our rules list, what would it be?: If I could add something to the list, I think I would add must help in some way with community builds, whether it be resources, time, or design. That way, it'll bring everyone closer together, to get to know eachother, and have a better playtime experience.

*Images of your builds (NEEDED AND MUST BE YOUR OWN!): https://www.youtube.com/user/MegaOriginz I don't really take screenshots, but I'll provide a few timestamps here of things I've either built myself, or helped construct.

* https://youtu.be/CGTy22eIdnU?t=1050 (Prank I did)
* https://youtu.be/ekazKpGEglo?t=1775 (Inside of Castle Gate, one of the first big things I've made)
*youtu.be/SCwDpOX0664?t=362 (Redstone design I came up with)
* https://youtu.be/nyV7_YlldpQ?t=947 (Castle Gate for my first big build)

I know I've just created my PM account today, but I've never had a need to create one in the past and if that's a problem, so be it, but hopefully it isn't. If you'd like more images or even older videos of what I've built/how I play, I used to go by the name MegaOriginz and if you search youtube for MegaOriginz, you'll be able to see some of the things I've done.

P.S. I have a younger brother (21) that also plays minecraft and if I were to make it on the server, I was wondering if he could join as well. Thanks so much for taking the time to read all of this and hopefully watching a few videos, and I hope to be seeing you guys soon on the server, if not, have a great time with it!
06/05/2016 5:41 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
wraithjuggler
First Name: Zach
*In-Game Name: wraithjuggler
*Will you use Skype for voice chat?: yes
How long have you played Minecraft?: Gosh, I've been playing it for way too long. I don't know exactly, but around 6 years.
Why do you play Minecraft?: It's a great way to collaborate and easily express your ideas through building things.
*Why should we accept you?: I don't really think I am any better than any of the other applicants, but I used to run my own popular minecraft server and I have hell of a lot of experience in minecraft (especially Vanilla Minecraft)
*Are you willing to vote for the server daily to help support us?: yes, of course.
*Do you accept our server rules?: yes
If you could add your own rule to our rules list, what would it be?: You must obey all potatoes
*Images of your builds (NEEDED AND MUST BE YOUR OWN!): I mean, I lost all my saves when I switched computers. But here's a video (it was when I was 12 years old) on my old vanilla minecraft server. I built the nether hub.

https://youtu.be/3x5h4EaB4AE?t=104

The building is not that good, but it's the only real evidence I have. I can assure you my building skills have expanded quite a bit.
06/06/2016 12:40 pm
pakalewffi
@fauxfox89 - I NEVER and I mean "NEVER" accept anyone that has created a new account just to apply for a server but....your application is great and you have put the effort into it which makes me think that if you're willing to put the time and effort into an application, you're willing to put it into the server. So, welcome to TheCOVE! See you in-game some point.

@wraithjuggler - Declined.
06/11/2016 2:39 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Modder
sgavster
First Name: Gavin
*In-Game Name: sgavster
How long have you played Minecraft?: over 4 years
Why do you play Minecraft?: I enjoy playing the game, it also kills free time
*Why should we accept you?: I know the requirement is 18 but I'm a mature soon-to-be 16 year old who needs something to do in his free time. I love communities, but hate playing single player. I would be a great addition to the server.
*Are you willing to vote for the server daily to help support us?: Yep
*Do you accept our server rules?: Yes -GS
If you could add your own rule to our rules list, what would it be?: I don't have any, I like them.
*Images of your builds (NEEDED AND MUST BE YOUR OWN!): I don't build amazing things, I won't lie. I like the technical side of Minecraft, feel free to look at my page to see my old server..
06/16/2016 4:43 pm
pakalewffi
@sgavster - Declined.

Updated to 1.10, migrated to a different host and now 100% vanilla!

Apply now!
06/18/2016 7:38 pm
pakalewffi
Still looking for mature, 18+ players to join us.
Apply now!
06/23/2016 3:22 am
WidithUnited
First Name: Wyatt
*In-Game Name: DrowningSquid21
How long have you played Minecraft?: since Beta im not sure what version number
Why do you play Minecraft?: i play minecraft for the fact of the creative ability you can show in the game.
*Why should we accept you?: im a easy going guy and very helpful. i have owned and played on whitelisted servers before and miss the connections you make with people and the bonds that can form.
*Are you willing to vote for the server daily to help support us?: i will vote as much as i can im not sure about daily...
*Do you accept our server rules?: yes.
*Images of your builds (NEEDED AND MUST BE YOUR OWN!): Im not sure how to add pictures but i have won other servers building contests.
06/23/2016 9:36 am
pakalewffi
@WidithUnited - Declined.

Still looking for players!
06/23/2016 5:11 pm
pakalewffi
Need more players in, yes it is a few months old but I promise the world has still hardly been touched and there is still lot's to do!

Join our growing community and apply now!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome