[NEW SERVER] TheLux ♔ [Network] ♔ [Looking for All Staff!]

XxReeedxXMinecraft's Avatar XxReeedxXMinecraft10/10/14 4:41 pm
1 emeralds 2.8k 130
11/14/2014 3:53 pm
dougsa2002's Avatar dougsa2002
-=|+} TheLux Network {+|=-

[The Server for You!]

TheLux is a recently-put out there Hub server that is ready to have players and staff join on! We at TheLux wish to have many staff members and other ranks to keep the server under control and running.

TheLux is a server promoted to excellence; as it is the mainframe of TheLux, and we strive and hope to keep striving for all players to understand that.

On TheLux, we hope to have a large player-base and plenty of staff so that the server is ran to its fullest. We plan to have many Mini-Games and Game-Modes that we hope all players on our server will enjoy. We hope that many people come to love us and enjoy us as they would any other server.

See http://theluxnetwork.enjin.com for more information [CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION]

The IP to the Pre-Server will be Private Messaged to those people who are accepted under a certain position. Please check back here often and on your Private Messages to see if you were accepted

The Main Server IP will be released as soon as we work out some of the kinks in it.

Of course! However, it really depends on what position you wish to apply for. There are many positions current available:

Current Staff Positions that are Open
-Developers [3 - 4 Slots Open]

-Mod [20 Slots Open]

-Helper [∞ Slots Open]

-GFX Artist [1 Slots Open]
[THIS POSITION CAN APPLY FOR ANOTHER POSITION ALSO]

-Builder [∞ Slots Open]

Please follow one of the following Formats:

[You may use your own format; these formats are just HIGHLY recommended.]

REMEMBER: If you are accepted as Moderator, you must spend at least a week as Trial-Mod so we get to know you

Moderator Application
-IGN:
-What days are best for you to be on?:
-How well do you get along with the other players? (do not be vague):
-How long do you plan to stay with TheLux Network?:
-Are you a staff member on any other servers?:
-If you didn't have to follow a format, how would you handle a player hacking?
-Why do you believe you should be this position?
-Contact Information:

Helper Application
-IGN:
-How would you help a player asking for a command?
-How would you help a new player that has just joined the server?
-If we gave you a kit to help people with, what items would you want to be in it, and how would you use those items to help the players?
-Do you think that a helper should be able to enforce rules?
-Contact Information:

Builder Application
-IGN:
-What type of building style are you best at? (i.e Majestic, Medieval, Modern, etc.)
-Are you experienced with Worldedit/Worldguard?
-What is your favorite block to build with?
-Show some builds of yours:
-Contact Information:

Developer Application
-IGN:
-What type of Developer are you? (i.e Website, Plugin, Configs, etc.)
-Have you ever made a plugin before?
-Do you make Private or Public plugins?
-Would you prefer to work alone or together with someone on plugin projects?
-Please show us some of your work:
-Contact Information:

GFX Artist Application
-IGN:
-What type of GFX Artist are you?
-Have you ever made GFX Art before?
-Do you make Private or Public GFX?
-Do you work for free or paid?
-Please provide us some of your GFX:
-Contact Information:

Current Staff Members
Owner: DARKNESSS88
Co-Owner: XxReeedxX
HeadAdmin: LTW105
Trial-Mod: tomtigergrounds
Trial-Mod: AWESOMEDUDETWO9
Trial-Mod: TheMustangDude
Helper: Godly_Panda24
GFX Artist: YummyMuffinzz
XxReeedxXMinecraft
Level 3 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/14/2014 3:53 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
dougsa2002
IGN: dougsa2002
-Time zone: eastern time USA
-What days are best for you to be on?: Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
-How well do you get along with the other players? (do not be vague): I get along with other players really good.
-How long do you plan to stay with TheLux Network?: I usually stay as long as i could if i have fun!
-Are you a staff member on any other servers?: yes i had a server and ive been mod many times.
-If you didn't have to follow a format, how would you handle a player hacking? I would probably tell them to stop and if they wont kick them , or sometimes if im in a bad mood il just an them.
-Why do you believe you should be this position? I believe i should have this position because i can stay focus i have experience and i know a lot of commands.
-Contact Information: Skype: dougsa2002
11/14/2014 2:59 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Zchotey
-IGN: Zchotey

-Time zone: (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

-What days are best for you to be on?: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday - Saturday

I am a people person. I love helping out. I get along great with others and people love me instantly.

As long as I possibly can.

Yes, I am an Mod on panicnot42.com I am an Admin on the unsgaming server, and I am a deputy on the Valhalla server.

-If you didn't have to follow a format, how would you handle a player hacking?
Hacking is very serious, I would contact the player and give him a warning, but if he persisted in the hacking I would tempban him. If he came back and continued to hack I would ban him.

-Why do you believe you should be this position?
I know what Im doing, Im around all the time. Again I love to help people and people love being helped by me. Im also a great publicist, and I do all I can to make sure everybody has a happy safe environment to play in.

-Contact Information: I have TeamSpeak, Mumble, Skype, Steam, and Hangouts. Private message me and ill give you my Skype or other.
11/13/2014 11:06 pm
Dominated
-IGN: LaBladeMC
-Time zone: central us?!?!?!
-What days are best for you to be on?: monday-friday after 4pm, sat-sun all day
-How well do you get along with the other players? (do not be vague): very well
-How long do you plan to stay with TheLux Network?: a long time
-Are you a staff member on any other servers?: i used to be but havent been on mc like staff wise for a while but excited to see if i can be staff on a new server!
-If you didn't have to follow a format, how would you handle a player hacking? i would kick the person for a first warning and if that person keeps hacking ill ban that person permantly...
-Why do you believe you should be this position? because im trustworthy
-Contact Information: skype - monogreifer123
11/13/2014 1:34 pm
The SwordsMen
-IGN:BossPVPGaming
-Time zone:GMT
-What days are best for you to be on?: Monday-Saturday
-How well do you get along with the other players? (do not be vague):I think i would get on with the other players well.
-How long do you plan to stay with TheLux Network?: probably 3 months or so
-Are you a staff member on any other servers?:no
-If you didn't have to follow a format, how would you handle a player hacking?I would check to see if any players have proof or have seen a hack and then kick that player if i have proof or a player has seen it
-Why do you believe you should be this position?i think i would be good for this psition because i think i could help manage the server well and i would listen too.
-Contact Information:team speak 3 nickname BossPVPGaming
10/20/2014 3:16 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
WillPower302
I haven't been contacted either, - willmckane_
10/19/2014 2:34 pm
Harjas21
I still havent been contacted on skype Skype - Harjas02
10/19/2014 1:05 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Blueseph
[center][img]i40.photobucket.com/albums/e202/OfficialBlueseph/Blueseph-designer-app_zps367c0fa8.png[/img]

[color=#00a8ff][b][u]IGN[/u][/b][/color]
BlueyBlood

[color=#00a8ff][b][u]Age[/u][/b][/color]

[color=#00a8ff][b][u]Time zone[/u][/b][/color]
Eastern Standard Time

[i][size=150][color=#FF00BF][b]Questions[/b][/color][/size][/i]

Q: What days are best for you to be on?
A: Whenever I am needed.

Q: How well do you get along with the other players?
A: Generally I don't speak unless spoken to. I tend to keep a professional outlook/appearance at all times. I am always respectful to everyone I speak with, however I will not stand to be insulted with unjust cause.

Q: How long do you plan to stay with TheLux Network?
A: As long as I am wanted within the community.

Q: Are you a staff member on any other servers?
A: No, and I have no intention of looking. I wish to have one "home" server that I work for.

Q:What type of GFX Artist are you?
A: Generally, I use a drawing tablet with the adobe creative suite. I have designed a large number of things such as corporate logos, advertisements, Minecraft server logos, graphics, banners, and so on.

Q: Have you ever made GFX Art before?
A: Of course! I have been creating digital art sense the age of 10. (7 years experience)

Q: Do you make Private or Public GFX?
A: I don't mind either, so long as credit is given to the artist.

Q: Do you work for free or paid?
A: Generally, I ask for a payment, however for this server, I wish to do this for my own enjoyment, so no payment is required.

~ Please provide us some of your GFX ~
[color=#FF0000][size=85]*Please note: These are mostly old, as I recently bought a new computer and lost all of my previous work. If you would like to see more examples of my current work, please contact me, and I can show you personally what I am capable of.*[/size][/color]

[color=#FF00FF][i]|| Links to all images are included below the image ||[/i][/color]

[color=#00FF00][u][i][b]Minecraft samples[/b][/color][/i][/u]

[spoiler][img]i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h450/Bluefire67/ENMC_zps8dd9afd0.png[/img][/spoiler]
[url=i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h450/Bluefire67/ENMC_zps8dd9afd0.png]http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h45 ... d9afd0.png[/url]

[spoiler][img]i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h450/Bluefire67/VividNetwork-Logo-4_zpsa5753a02.png[/img][/spoiler]
[url=i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h450/Bluefire67/VividNetwork-Logo-4_zpsa5753a02.png]http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h45 ... 753a02.png[/url]

[spoiler][img]i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h450/Bluefire67/VividNetworks-Logo_zpsaee89a4b.png[/img][/spoiler]
[url=i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h450/Bluefire67/VividNetworks-Logo_zpsaee89a4b.png]http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h45 ... e89a4b.png[/url]

[color=#BF0000][u][i][b]General Designs/Logo Samples[/b][/i][/u][/color]

[spoiler][img]i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h450/Bluefire67/Blueseph_zps7b018d7f.png[/img][/spoiler]
[url=i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h450/Bluefire67/Blueseph_zps7b018d7f.png]http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h45 ... 018d7f.png[/url]

[spoiler][img]i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h450/Bluefire67/Elyisum-Logo1_zpsa7a3c8f5.png[/img][/spoiler]
[url=i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h450/Bluefire67/Elyisum-Logo1_zpsa7a3c8f5.png]http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h45 ... a3c8f5.png[/url]

[spoiler][img]i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h450/Bluefire67/Logo-Eye_zps2999e3cf.png[/img][/spoiler]
[url=i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h450/Bluefire67/Logo-Eye_zps2999e3cf.png]http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h45 ... 99e3cf.png[/url]

[spoiler][img]i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h450/Bluefire67/Huzo-Logo_zps1e4d618c.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
[url=i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h450/Bluefire67/Huzo-Logo_zps1e4d618c.jpg]http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h45 ... 4d618c.jpg[/url]

[color=#0080FF][b][u][size=200]Contact Information[/size][/u][/b][/color]

Youtube: [url]youtube.com/user/OfficialBlueseph[/url]

[color=#FF0000]☛ Thanks for Reading! ☚[/color][/center]
10/19/2014 12:23 pm
anonpmc1475754
[deleted]
10/19/2014 9:47 am
Harjas21
Thanks for accepting Skype - Harjas02
10/19/2014 2:26 am
XxReeedxXMinecraft
It is recommended that if someone would like to Apply for Mod, this is the time to do so.

In the near future the post will be re-organized and it will stay open permanently for Helper, Builder, Developer, and GFX Applications.
10/19/2014 2:23 am
XxReeedxXMinecraft
TheSchnitz23Mod App

-IGN: TheSchnitz23

-Time zone: U.S. central time

-What days are best for you to be on?: Weekends and some weekdays

-How well do you get along with the other players? (do not be vague): Im a pretty chilled out guy. I don't support spam in the chat nor do i deal with immaturity. I volunteer, I have a job, I am a member of the largest marching band in the United States. And I believe I get along well with others.

-How long do you plan to stay with TheLux Network?: For as long as you need

-Are you a staff member on any other servers?: No

-If you didn't have to follow a format, how would you handle a player hacking? I would give them a tempban, and if the problem continues then i will permban them. I will help keep TheLux Network as clean as possible.

-Why do you believe you should be this position?: I am an older player, I am responsible and kind, I have many creative ideas, I am a fast learner and an amazing builder. I believe I can help TheLux Network one of the most played servers in this game. Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon.

-Contact Information:
email: sjschnitzer@gmail.com
Check out a view builds @ imagur:theschnitz23.imgur.com/all/

Moderator Application (1-Week Trial-Mod) Accepted. It seems that on skype your name does not show up. Please contact me via PM on PMC.
10/19/2014 2:17 am
Xavieh
IGN: Xavieh

You should choose me above all candidates because I am willing to become a committed staff member of your server. I am willing to put the time, dedication and hard work in to make sure this server doesn't die like the rest of them, that it becomes something unique and special.

I have alot of experience in the field of server and player management, having ran my own server beforehand. I have received critical acclaim from all the people I have worked with previously, having only started my career in server moderation two years ago, I may not have as much experience as other people who may apply, but I have the ability to adapt and learn new situations as they present themselves, those server owners who gave me a chance experienced a revival in player satisfaction, but also staff satisfaction as I am a great customer service representative and work well with a team of like-minded individuals.

As well as working in a team with others and being a great customer service representative, I am very professional, methodical and logical Minecraft player, preferring function over form and achieving the maximum of practicality of a server rather than prioritizing decorating and beautifying a project, that comes second to any big project.
10/18/2014 8:39 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Architect
TheSchnitz23
Mod App

-IGN: TheSchnitz23

-Time zone: U.S. central time

-What days are best for you to be on?: Weekends and some weekdays

-How well do you get along with the other players? (do not be vague): Im a pretty chilled out guy. I don't support spam in the chat nor do i deal with immaturity. I volunteer, I have a job, I am a member of the largest marching band in the United States. And I believe I get along well with others.

-How long do you plan to stay with TheLux Network?: For as long as you need

-Are you a staff member on any other servers?: No

-If you didn't have to follow a format, how would you handle a player hacking? I would give them a tempban, and if the problem continues then i will permban them. I will help keep TheLux Network as clean as possible.

-Why do you believe you should be this position?: I am an older player, I am responsible and kind, I have many creative ideas, I am a fast learner and an amazing builder. I believe I can help TheLux Network one of the most played servers in this game. Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon.

-Contact Information:
email: sjschnitzer@gmail.com
Check out a view builds @ imagur:theschnitz23.imgur.com/all/
10/18/2014 8:18 pm
Xavieh
IGN: Xavieh

You should choose me above all candidates because I am willing to become a committed staff member of your server. I am willing to put the time, dedication and hard work in to make sure this server doesn't die like the rest of them, that it becomes something unique and special.

I have alot of experience in the field of server and player management, having ran my own server beforehand. I have received critical acclaim from all the people I have worked with previously, having only started my career in server moderation two years ago, I may not have as much experience as other people who may apply, but I have the ability to adapt and learn new situations as they present themselves, those server owners who gave me a chance experienced a revival in player satisfaction, but also staff satisfaction as I am a great customer service representative and work well with a team of like-minded individuals.

As well as working in a team with others and being a great customer service representative, I am very professional, methodical and logical Minecraft player, preferring function over form and achieving the maximum of practicality of a server rather than prioritizing decorating and beautifying a project, that comes second to any big project.
10/19/2014 2:20 am
XxReeedxXMinecraft
Earlier in the post history, we removed the option to apply for Admin, thanks for your application though!

I do believe that you have potential and maybe one day you could arise to this position. So, because of this, I'm offering you a Mod spot (1-Week Trial-Mod) on our server. Contact me via PM if you accept the offer.
10/18/2014 7:49 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Musician
goto5048
-IGN: TheShortTaco
-Time zone: EST
-What days are best for you to be on?: weekends (No tues. Thurs. Fri.)
-How well do you get along with the other players? (do not be vague): As well as they get along with me
-How long do you plan to stay with TheLux Network?: However long you need
-Are you a staff member on any other servers?: Owned like 3
-What type of Developer are you? (i.e Website, Plugin, Configs, etc.) Website, Custom commands, PLugin.
-Have you ever made a plugin before? Yea but I do commands not plugins
-Do you make Private or Public plugins? private
-Would you prefer to work alone or together with someone on plugin projects? prefer alone but IDc
-Please show us some of your work: Look on my profile is all I can say for servers
-Contact Information:
Inflexity on skype
10/19/2014 2:13 am
XxReeedxXMinecraft
Your Application is PENDING. I have contacted you on skype, I need some more information before I Deny or Accept it.
10/18/2014 6:16 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Network
Soqoso
-IGN: winter1212
-Time zone: GMT +10 (AEST)
-What days are best for you to be on?: I'm mostly free throughout weekends, although it tends to depend on my personal life and events that may be happening - But I can guarantee that I can be active
-How well do you get along with the other players? (do not be vague): I feel I get on well with other players, I'm not one to troll or mess around too much to which I don't really start flame wars and disputes with other players.
-How long do you plan to stay with TheLux Network?: As long as you possibly want me, I'm one to be dedicated.
-Are you a staff member on any other servers?: I used to be, currently a GFX artist for another server.
-What type of GFX Artist are you? I usually make logos, YouTube channel art and banners
-Have you ever made GFX Art before? Yes, I have been doing it for roughly 2 years
-Do you make Private or Public GFX? I currently make public GFX
-Do you work for free or paid? I currently work paid, though if required I'm open to negotiate a non paying deal.
-Please provide us some of your GFX:

-Contact Information: Skype: T33nyB0pper
10/19/2014 2:11 am
XxReeedxXMinecraft
Accepted for GFX Artist

Contact Me on skype - I have a few questions to ask you
10/18/2014 5:42 pm
WillPower302
-IGN: WillPower302

-Time zone: GMT

-What days are best for you to be on?: Most week days in the afternoon, some weekends, mostly random.

-How well do you get along with the other players? (do not be vague): I always like to keep civil with people even if I extremely hate someone, if they have said something that would seriously offend me or someone I would speak out.

-How long do you plan to stay with TheLux Network?: As long as possible!

-Are you a staff member on any other servers?: I have been a Co-Owner for 2 servers, Head-Admin for 4, Admin for 6, Developer for 3, Head-Mod for 1, Mod for 1.

-What type of Developer are you? (i.e Website, Plugin, Configs, etc.) Website and
Plugin.

-Have you ever made a plugin before? No.

-Do you make Private or Public plugins? -

-Would you prefer to work alone or together with someone on plugin projects? I don't mind if it is a big project then with someone, but if it was quite average I could handle it alone.

-Contact Information: Skype: willmckane_
10/19/2014 2:09 am
XxReeedxXMinecraft
Application Accepted for Developer
10/19/2014 12:00 pm
WillPower302
10/18/2014 5:37 pm
Harjas21
-IGN: Harjas2102

-Time zone: Eastern Standard Time (EST)

-What days are best for you to be on?: Weekdays after 4:15pm, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

-How well do you get along with the other players? (do not be vague): Very well, I like to help new players. I don't get mad if I think someone is wrong or unfair. I respect everyone and their opinions.

-How long do you plan to stay with TheLux Network?: However long you wish for me to stay

-Are you a staff member on any other servers?: Yes, I'm a admin on TheOtakuGamingNetwork.

-If you didn't have to follow a format, how would you handle a player hacking? I would immediately kick them, than temporarily ban. Then i would notify a owner.

-Why do you believe you should be this position? I love to help others, I am a responsible person, I'm respectful, I follow by the rules, and overall I like to have fun
-Contact Information: Skype- Harjas02 ( I usually respond quickly )
10/19/2014 2:06 am
XxReeedxXMinecraft
A respectfully amount of information, Denied for Moderator but Accepted for Helper

Adding you on skype
10/18/2014 1:34 pm
XxReeedxXMinecraft
Also Updated how many positions are Available per group
10/18/2014 12:02 pm
Zeezum
Mod App
-IGN: Zeezum
-Time zone: I live in the UK
-What days are best for you to be on?: Weekends
-How well do you get along with the other players?: Excellent
-How long do you plan to stay with TheLux Network?: an hour aday!
-Are you a staff member on any other servers?: I was on 2 but they are now closed
-If you didn't have to follow a format, how would you handle a player hacking?: I would ban him/her
-Why do you believe you should be this position?: Because I am trustworthy!

Thank you for your time!
10/18/2014 1:31 pm
XxReeedxXMinecraft
Application Denied. We are taking it easy on people, but that doesn't mean you have to make your application that short with little information.
Try ReApplying.

Also, Updating Staff List on Main Page of this Post.
10/17/2014 10:32 pm
Diezombiedie1001
im gay.

had to admit it
10/18/2014 11:52 am
XxReeedxXMinecraft
Ok... that was an inappropriate comment on the subject of staff applications...
10/13/2014 6:46 pm
Hyrneson
-IGN:
Hyrneson

-Time zone:
Central

Most Weekdays, and occasionally on Weekends.

It really depends how they act. If they are a jerk to other players and myself, I really wouldn't be quite, nice, now saying that, I do make a lot of exceptions, even if it's with someone who I really don't like. Otherwise I normally like players.

Well, until I have other obligations that are more important than Minecraft.

-Are you a STAFF MEMBER on any other servers?:
I have been, at least 10 or 12 times, but currently, no.

-How would you help a player asking for a command?
It depends on the command. If it's a player, saying "Can I use world-edit in a plot world?" Well then, the answer would be: "No, I'm sorry but you can't, because It's an admin tool." If it was, "How do I get my kit?" I would say something like: "Use /kit (kit you need).

-How would you help a new player that has just joined the server?
I would say "Welcome!" and ask if they needed any help, and if not, then move on to other business. If they do, then ask them what they need, and help them to my greatest effort.

-If we gave you a kit to help people with, what items would you want to be in it, and
how would you use those items to help the players?

Probably LogBlock, and World Edit. I can check people for having X Ray or other hacks, including Nodus and a bunch of others.

-Do you think that a helper should be able to enforce rules?
It really depends what you mean by rules. I'm not going to be riding on people's coattails, telling them to obey the rules. But if it's serious, then yes. I would think that helpers should enforce certain, BIG rules.

-Contact Information:
Sadly I don't have Skype, But you can PM me on PMC or on Steam. Also my email is available, mineturtle1000@gmail.com
PS: I have a vast knowledge of how to deal with a hacker.
Thanks for Reading,
~Hyrn (Alex)
10/17/2014 10:24 pm
XxReeedxXMinecraft
Sorry for the delay on Applications, but they are now re-opened.
You Application is Accepted, Contact Me via PM so I know if you have received this message or not.
10/18/2014 5:11 pm
XxReeedxXMinecraft
I'm sending you a PM now, to see if you actually saw the Reply
10/13/2014 1:12 pm
XxReeedxXMinecraft
Bump

- Still looking for 1 More GFX Artist and Many other staff
10/12/2014 2:36 pm
XxReeedxXMinecraft
Xtremebrawler_x
Click to reveal
Leeshewan123-IGN:Leeshewan
-Time zone:Uk
-What days are best for you to be on?:All Of Them!
-How well do you get along with the other players? (do not be vague):If There Annoing Then Not To Good But Ill Still Be Nice To Them But Overall Good
-How long do you plan to stay with TheLux Network?:My Life
-Are you a staff member on any other servers?:Yes Im Owner Of A Servr But It Got Greifed And Admin On Another
-If you didn't have to follow a format, how would you handle a player hacking?Talk To Them And Try To Get Them To Stop But I Wouldnt Ban Them Because They Could Hack The Server
-How could you help the server?I Can Help The Server Alot Since Im Owner Of 1 And Im Good With Plugins And Commands And Love Helping People/Servers Out!!!
-Contact Information:Email:leeleeshewan@gmail.com Skype:Leeshewan

Thanks For Reading

Lee

Why do you type like that? There's absolutely no need to capitalize every word, and it just makes you look unprofessional.

Also, "-How long do you plan to stay with TheLux Network?:My Life" Really? You plan to stay on one Minecraft server your entire life? What a waste of your life.

Is this what Minecraft has come to? A bunch of little kids that don't know the first thing about how to even apply to be staff on a server?

Thank you for responding to that. I was scared to even say....
10/12/2014 2:35 pm
Level 24 : Expert Dragon
Jamesisabeast
-IGN: BeefmanJames.

-Time zone: England.

-What days are best for you to be on?: I'm free a lot of the time after college.

-How well do you get along with the other players? (do not be vague): I co-operate very well and try to have fun as well as get the job done efficiently.

-How long do you plan to stay with TheLux Network?: As long as it is open and has players coming in.

-Are you a staff member on any other servers?: No, I have only just got back into minecraft (Have owned many servers before including a 32GB Dedi).

-If you didn't have to follow a format, how would you handle a player hacking? Rather than accusing them straight away I would ask them. Then if I had permission and I would /vanish to inspect him, if I find that he is lying he will get one warning. If on the other hand there are people threatening to DDOS the server then I would ban them and ban their IP.

-Why do you believe you should be this position? I believe that I can perform the job efficiently and still have fun with players.

-Contact Information: Skype - jamepugh Or PM me on PMC
10/12/2014 2:38 pm
XxReeedxXMinecraft
Very, very nice Application. Accepted.

I will PM you.
10/12/2014 11:11 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Hunter
Ciberg
Click to reveal
Leeshewan123-IGN:Leeshewan
-How well do you get along with the other players? (do not be vague):If There Annoing Then Not To Good But Ill Still Be Nice To Them But Overall Good
-Are you a staff member on any other servers?:Yes Im Owner Of A Servr But It Got Greifed And Admin On Another
-If you didn't have to follow a format, how would you handle a player hacking?Talk To Them And Try To Get Them To Stop But I Wouldnt Ban Them Because They Could Hack The Server
-How could you help the server?I Can Help The Server Alot Since Im Owner Of 1 And Im Good With Plugins And Commands And Love Helping People/Servers Out!!!

Thanks For Reading

Lee

Why do you type like that? There's absolutely no need to capitalize every word, and it just makes you look unprofessional.

Also, "-How long do you plan to stay with TheLux Network?:My Life" Really? You plan to stay on one Minecraft server your entire life? What a waste of your life.

Is this what Minecraft has come to? A bunch of little kids that don't know the first thing about how to even apply to be staff on a server?
10/12/2014 10:42 am
Leeshewan123
-IGN:Leeshewan

Thanks For Reading

Lee
10/12/2014 9:49 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
AMILLIONGUMMIES
I have used my own application, I hope that is fine with you.
=======================
IGN: AMILLIONGUMMIES

NAME: Andrew

TIMEZONE: US Central (CST)
=======================
I would like to apply for this application because I think i could help this server grow and become an unreal server.
In the past I have been an Admin on two other servers, Head Admin on one, and Co-Owned another. All of which have been shut down permanently, This is why I would like to be staff on yours.
I am Currently in a small time build team also and we have built two spawns for two different servers.
As a staff member I do not tolerate any form of Racism, Sexism or Homophobic remarks, If I see such language I will (Depending on severity) Kick/Mute them with your permission if you are online, If you are not however, I will report it to you when you return and let you decide their outcome.
========================
Skills
========================
Cooperative

Team Player

Attentive

Mature

TrustWorthy
========================

Thank you for reading my Helper Application!
10/12/2014 10:06 am
XxReeedxXMinecraft
As it says in the post, we are just fine with you using your own application! Thank you for applying, and you're Accepted.

I will PM you the Skype so you can join the Staff Group.
10/12/2014 6:03 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
AMILLIONGUMMIES
Thanks.
10/12/2014 9:34 am
XxReeedxXMinecraft
- I updated the correct slots left for certain staff ranks. Helper and Builder have infinite amount of slots, so apply for those!

Also, Moderator only has a few slots left. Good Luck!
10/11/2014 9:36 pm
Crafted_Gaming
-IGN: CraftedGaming

-Time zone: Eastern Standard

-What days are best for you to be on?: Monday through Sunday (Times vary)

-How well do you get along with the other players? (do not be vague): I consider
myself to be very friendly! I love meeting new people.

-How long do you plan to stay with TheLux Network?: I plan to stay till' it ever shuts down.
-Are you a staff member on any other servers? Not currently.

-What type of Developer are you? (i.e Website, Plugin, Configs, etc.) I am an all-around guy! Versatile and Effective!

-Have you ever made a plugin before? I've made one, it didn't go out too well. I can configure every plugin under the book though.

-Do you make Private or Public plugins? N/A

-Would you prefer to work alone or together with someone on plugin projects? Together.

-Please show us some of your work: N/A :/

-Contact Information: Skype: crafted_gaming Email: iamdamienlss@gmail.com
10/11/2014 9:58 pm
XxReeedxXMinecraft
Application Denied. Not enough Information at all.
10/11/2014 8:56 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Cowboy
MouseInc
-IGN: AWESOMEDUDETWO9 (Yes it is lame I made it a while back)

-Time zone: Central Time Zone (UCT)

-What days are best for you to be on?: Weekends, but I can be on any time.

-How well do you get along with the other players? (do not be vague): Well I have a positive attitude until they start to rage at me then I try to defuse the situation as calmly as possible and maybe a couple times yell back. (Just being honest)

-How long do you plan to stay with TheLux Network?: As long as I can!

-Are you a staff member on any other servers?: I used to be an admin, but that server shut-down and used to own my own server(shutdown), I really don't have any proof so whether or not you decide to believe me is up to you.

-If you didn't have to follow a format, how would you handle a player hacking? Well, depends on what they did.
Fly Hacks: One Warning
God Mode: One warning,then banned
Damage Hacks/X-Ray: One Warning, Kicked for an hour

-Why do you believe you should be this position?: Well like everyone else, "I wish to help," but mainly I just love Minecraft, and hate people that do not get their punishment for hacking,spamming, etc. (Why I chose Mod)

-Contact Information:(Guessing this means Skype) Skype: rosbelhernandez
10/11/2014 9:29 pm
XxReeedxXMinecraft
Accepted for Moderator (1 week Trial-Mod).
I will PM you the Skype and Tell you are accepted if you don't get this
10/11/2014 9:30 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Cowboy
MouseInc
10/11/2014 8:11 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
Haptic_Essence
Builder Application
-IGN: Jirwin
-Time zone: UST
-What days are best for you to be on?: Everyday
-How well do you get along with the other players? (do not be vague): I get along well, kind, sense of humor, attempt to get along and know as many players as I can
-How long do you plan to stay with TheLux Network?: As long as it is online
-Are you a staff member on any other servers?: Yes, 1, a builder
-What type of building style are you best at? (i.e Majestic, Medieval, Modern, etc.) Medieval, also modern
-Are you experienced with Worldedit/Worldguard? Yes
-What is your favorite block to build with? Stone types
-Show some builds of yours: Check out Jirwin on PMC as well..
-Contact Information: Jirwinirwin@hotmail.com
10/11/2014 8:26 pm
XxReeedxXMinecraft
Your Application is Pending.

It has to be looked over by DARKNESSS88 (Owner/Head-Builder)
10/11/2014 8:46 pm
XxReeedxXMinecraft
Application Accepted. You still have to go through the Building Phase of the Test.

I'll PM You the Skype
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome