Thorcraft needs a new staff!

Uncertainhavoc's Avatar Uncertainhavoc9/4/12 8:21 pm
9/5/2012 7:14 pm
Uncertainhavoc's Avatar Uncertainhavoc
Hello everyone, Uncertainhavoc here! I once recruited for this server before, but ended up firing a bunch of them. Now I just want an entirely new staff for this server. So I decided to come back and form a new staff! All positions except for Co-Owner are open, and I will be reviewing any and all applications here as soon as possible

Below are a ton of spoilers, each with something important that you should read. I understand that there will be troll apps, but for the serious ones, I would hate for you to be denied due to not reading everything

Server Details

Thorcraft is a multipurpose community server, designed as a kind of break server from the more intense RPG server. It uses Towny as a core, and features a bunch of other plugins such as Lift, TreeAssist, GM, Essentials, WE, and more
Thorcraft revolves around, but is not required, a lore based on Norse Mythology
All admins will receive god names

Positions

Builder (Special)
Click to reveal
Requirements: Building Experience, Teamwork, Pictures
Details: The Special Builder is a staff member that cannot ban, mute, or kick anyone, but are considered staff. They are considered staff because they are builders who have creative, and build structures for the server, not for themselves
Privileges: Looks good on future promotion requests, a plaque with your name on it on every one of your builds, your name and model featured in the Hall of Builders, Possible Promotions and re-apply s

Click to reveal
Requirements: Moderating Experience, List of servers you have previously moderated on, Skype, Special Moderator Test
Details: The core of the server, we need as many moderators as possible, about 4 moderators to every admin. Moderators have the usual privileges; Kicking, Temp-banning, banning, muting, etc. They are generally respected and have an economic boost when building
Privileges: Kick, Ban, Mute, Temp-Ban, $10,000 bonus, Special Chat on Website, Possible Promotions and re-apply s

Admin
Click to reveal
Requirements: Admin AND Moderating Experience, List of Previous servers you have been employed on, Skype, email, and special Admin Test
Details: Very hard to get. The most important part of a server, it's admins. They have full privileges for everything except OP and Owner status. These people will have proven themselves to me through hard work, commitment, or outstanding performance
Privileges: All commands not OP restricted, their own town, god name, creative, special chat, ability to deny applications once accepted
Possible promotion (Super Admin), but no re-applying

All other positions such as Super Admin and Super Moderator are promotions only, and will only come with time and effort

Application Formats

Builder (Special)
Click to reveal
Nickname:
IGN:
Previous building experience:
How long have you played minecraft:
How much time can you dedicate to building:
Images (At least 3):
Maturity scale:
Anything else:

Click to reveal
Name:
Nickname:
IGN:
How much time can you dedicate to moderating:
Previous servers;
Maturity scale:
Anything else:

Admin
Click to reveal
Name:
Nickname:
IGN:
Previous Moderating and Admin Experience:
How much time can you dedicate to the server:
Experience with plugins, mods, etc:
Why do you want to be admin:
Previous servers:
Maturity scale:
Anything else:

NOTE! TO ALL MODERATORS AND ADMINS, YOU WILL TAKE THE TESTS AFTER BEING ACCEPTED! DEPENDING ON YOUR TEST SCORE, YOU CAN STILL BE DENIED

Other links

Have fun applying, and MAKE SURE YOUR APPS ARE DETAILED

To all those who post apps, you will receive the IP and skype information withing 30 minutes of being accepted. You can be accepted at any time, so check back in every now and then to see if you got the job

Try not to post more than once, even when thanking me for being accepted or something along those lines. Friendly chat is fine, but try to keep quoting to a mimimum
Uncertainhavoc
Level 19 : Journeyman Prince

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/05/2012 6:37 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Crafter
Valthrok
Bud are you coming on server (the IP you gave me) has no people on at all, is it a test server or something like that.

All i need is creative to do the buildings and WE to do some terraforming.
09/05/2012 7:14 pm
Uncertainhavoc
For some odd reason I cannot access any other part of Planetminecraft, thus I cannot bump it

And sure I can come on
09/05/2012 6:35 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Spider Rider
Brianlee
Can you respond to my app?
09/05/2012 6:31 pm
Uncertainhavoc
Bump

Still need more staff, such as admins and moderators

Again, server is already built, just need staff to keep it running
09/05/2012 11:11 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Crafter
Valthrok
Nickname: Easy C

IGN: Serbitaar090

Previous building experience:I have built many things such as airships, cathedrals, houses, farms, windmills, churches, stave church, flag ships, war ships, trade ships, transport ships, barracks, archery range. Basically i have built many things most of these in normal single-player world as i leave most servers because i either get griefied because of a banned admin who then force ops from console logs on then boom world is gone, or I do not get treated with common respect.

How long have you played minecraft: since late 1.7

How much time can you dedicate to building: It totally depends on the day that is at hand most days i could probably dedicate Atleast 4 hours to building, if i am off of school around 8 hours if at school around 2-4 (depends if doing work experience or not)

Images (At least 3):

http://i.imgur.com/d4L31.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/5WtmC.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/dKcfO.jpg

Maturity scale: Around 7

Anything else: I did get accepted before but you didn't add me on Skype or anything so i couldn't build for your server in the first place, as i said before in my other application I would only work for the server if i am treated with respect and not like a worthless human. If i do not give you any bullshit all these builds are my own the town has been edited since the screenshot was taken (i.e destroyed because gur the server owner shutdown the server).

I was also thinking of since the server is based around Norse mythology we could build Nordic builds and viking builds so mud huts in the grasslands for the vikings and strong heavily fortified builds for the Nordic in the tundra areas (i would prefer to work on the Nordic as i have alot of experience in that specific building genre) if you do not like this idea i could research some Norse buildings and build them in your world.

Also i aren't a builder that needs world edit but it is highly recommended because then i can do some terraforming in the tundra area's to define the buildings more such as the stave church would be on high ground and the Grand hall and such. If you do give me world edit the builds would be alot more epic because it would add more definition to the initial build. I would also prefer to work on the build of a Nordic town alone because then i know where everything is going, how the buildings are being built and such. Although if you do give me a good interior designer i would allow him/her to come do the interiors for my builds as i can not / hardly do the interiors for the builds.
09/05/2012 11:28 am
Uncertainhavoc
Yup
09/05/2012 11:10 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Explorer
Phantomaus
Name: Lee
Nickname:lee
IGN:Phantomaus
Previous Moderating Experience:MiddleEarthCraft,Gservers on Team Fortress 2 and some other server i dont remeber the name of because they are so old and gone for ages
How long have you played minecraft:1.73
How much time can you dedicate to moderating: 2 or 3 hours
Previous servers;i said them up there
Maturity scale:10/10
Anything else:No ill there if there is
09/05/2012 11:33 am
Uncertainhavoc
Nope
09/05/2012 11:00 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
TheMiniGuy
I would love to be mod i have been mod on several servers in the past (to many to count so i'll just list a few) Bedrock craft, DeadMau5 Craft, Jungle Craft, and intense pvp

my skype: msmc360
09/05/2012 11:27 am
Uncertainhavoc
Nope
09/05/2012 10:51 am
Uncertainhavoc
Bumpitty

Still need more staff guys, Admins, Builders, and Moderators

Remember the server is already built and functioning, just needs some staff
09/04/2012 11:56 pm
Level 23 : Expert Pony
colorpaper
Id like to apply for a admin position please.
ign:colorpaper
What can you bring to the server:I can bring more people and I can build awesome stuff and I will stop griefers and hackers in a mature fashion.
How do you handle situations?: What I do first is find out what the problem is. Then I ask/question any witnesses. Then I question the suspect or victim or both then I will decide the punishment.(If the evidence is right)
server plugins knowledge:Im great with server plugins like towny, factions, world edit etc.
How mature can you be?9/10 (To have a sense of humor)
time zone:central time
How often can you play:about 1-3 hours a day
Are you good with punctuation and grammar?Yes I am as you can see.
anything special about you? Im good with plugins especially world edit.
09/05/2012 12:52 am
Uncertainhavoc
Nope
09/04/2012 9:52 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
jayjay0101
Id like to apply for admin

IGN:Jayjay0101

Skype:It crashes when I go to video chat[having friend come over to fix it]

What can you bring onto the server?:Peace,justice and awesome world edit builds.

How do you handle tuff senerios/situations?:My friends hunger games sever would crash alot so i would face hordes of screaming mad raging people. I can keep cool and for some reason [I personaly dont see it] people say i can calm them down.

Experience as staff: I am head admin on my friends survival-hunger games server [currently down]. I am Admin on another server [which is whitelist because we are working on world atm] and mod on another

Plugin knoledge: Its hard to beleve but i have help written some surver plugins [lockette,world edit] I have built serveral friends spawn

How mature can you be?:8-9 depending on the situation

Time zone?:central time zone

How often can you play?:4-6 hours a day

How good are you at spelling,grammer, etc.:I am very good.

Anything specail about you?:I am very experienced with world edit,and very helpful
09/04/2012 10:17 pm
Uncertainhavoc
Nope
09/04/2012 9:57 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Warrior
Aidanownsu
No offence, but there's no way on earth that you're good at spelling/grammar bud.
09/04/2012 9:51 pm
Aidanownsu
uncertain Havoc, In my application i'm trying to state that i'm looking for either Admin or Mod. This would be great as I can handle a server in an appropriate manner.
09/04/2012 10:16 pm
Uncertainhavoc
We'll see what we need the most when I have enough staff

For now, you can be considered accepted
09/04/2012 9:44 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Architect
zullie

IGN:zullie

Will you greet new people? Yes i am a really social guy and always greet all the newcomers on my own server, I really like to communicate with my server mates as i will be playing with them and that's how you build a strong solid community. Community is key to a great minecraft server as it allows the player to have more than themselves to rely on and communicate with. This allows for more players on the server and a strong based system to be implied.

Do you have good grammar/spelling? My grammar is in great shape and can be used in serious situations if needed to. I usually spell all my words right and i am sort of like a grammar nazi myself. Grammar nazi is when a person get weery due to wrong use of grammar or spelling. I don't take anybodies speech strong unless it has unity and strong base grammar.

Will you abuse your powers? No, this is a question that almost everybody will answer as no. When i say no, I am saying that i will only allow myself to do what the admins allow me to do. I will not cross the Owners line of what not to do. I always hated when my own Admins would do anything that has not been said by me. I have had many complaints of Admins abusing their powers and having their fun with it. You need to do what's best for the server and do not abuse your powers.

Experience: Yes of course i have experience! I have a server of my own that i had to configure all my plugins and all problems that have come up were solved by me. My Co-Owner's job was to build while mine was to be the owner and maintain the whole server intact, make a stable economy, prosper on everyone's questions. I like to hear out people as that is how you build a stable community. If needed, I will assist you with any help with plugins or any arguing issue.

How do you resolve arguing issues? I need to hear out both sides or the argument, I never look at the rank or maturity level of either person. I only pay attention to what each has to say. I will never ban them on first time without hearing out the situation and assessing it based on the rules it has broken/damage it has caused. If a ban is a rightful move in that situation then a ban will be set. I forgive people for what they do and don't hold anything against anybody.

Please state why we should trust you with the Admin title? You can trust me with the Admin title because I respect the Owner for maintaining such a big server and i want to support him to the best of my ability. I feel like the owner is a genius for keeping a server like that and i have full respect to not do anything that may hurt the server severely. Trust cant be said as much as done. I can only promise you so much, I need to show you in order for a trust to build.

What makes you better than the other applicants? I am on top of my game. I know whats going on in the minecraft world and I am not only familiar with a few world edit command, I know this game inside-out. I am willing to do anything to make a server great! Not only that but i am addicted to minecraft and will have all my skills projected onto the server along with my server mates to build a great server. I studied economics and have a strong feel for a profound community that will improve the overall quality of the game. I know what the server needs to strive and be as successful as needed. I am more of a person of action, let my talent be implanted in this new server.

Almost forgot!
Applying for: Admin or Mod I dont really mind

Timezone: Mountain Standard Time

Skype? Yes i do have a skype, Mrduffyyy, feel free to add me
Please message me If accepted!
09/04/2012 10:15 pm
Uncertainhavoc
You can haz Admin
09/04/2012 9:13 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
camjon123real
mod app:
Name:jonathan
Nickname:jon
IGN:camjon123
Previous Moderating Experience: ive been mod on about 3-4 severs
How long have you played minecraft: ive played since 1.8
How much time can you dedicate to moderating: about 2-6 hours or 4-8 hours depepnds.
Previous servers; what do you mean by previous severs?
Maturity scale: i say 18-20
Anything else: i like to help pepole out and make shure nowon is breaking the rules
09/04/2012 9:42 pm
Uncertainhavoc
Nope
09/04/2012 9:04 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Spider Rider
Brianlee
Name: Brian
Nickname:Brian
IGN:Brianlee
Previous Moderating and Admin Experience: Ive been admins and moderators on many servers, including : LotCraft, IfinityCraft, EPCraft, The 2nd LotCraft, and alot more.
How long have you played minecraft:since 1.0
How much time can you dedicate to the server: 1-10 hours.
Experience with plugins, mods, etc: W.E., Hawkeye, CoreProtect, Punishmental, and alot of other fun ones.
Why do you want to be admin: To make sure the moderators are doing their jobs, that the players are having the best experience, and that everyone follows the server rules.
Previous servers: magnaCraft, EPCaft, LotCraft, Infinity Craft, Vault Craft, UberCraft, CraftWars, and more.
Maturity scale: 1-10 6.5
Anything else: nope.
09/04/2012 9:41 pm
Uncertainhavoc
Add a little more to Other, and you're in

I would like to know a little bit about my admins, so if you could throw in some detail that would be epic
09/04/2012 8:35 pm
Uncertainhavoc
AidanownsuHi all,

I'm looking for a server which I can be Admin/Mod on. The following is about me and what I do on Minecraft:

Minecraft username: Aidanownsu
What I like to do on Minecraft: I like to build nice buildings for servers, help with plugins and help players in need. I like to help take control and not encourage hackers into the server.

Why do I want to have a staff position?

I am a great person for all servers; as I'm highly dedicated to BUILD, HELP and FIX all problems in the server. I will kick/ban any highly suspected hackers; or report it to a higher rank for further actions. I am 110% against hacking, swearing and bad behaviour. My passion is to help all in need and create a happy and friendly environment.

My past experiences with staff:

I am a trustworthy individual, being capable of preventing bad behaviour. I have once been an Administrator on a SKYBLOCK server; as I was recommended by several staff members due to my actions. Many staff members are impressed by what i've accomplished for them.

What do I know about server plugins?

I have the knowledge of a lot of plugins, as i've experienced them through my travels amougst servers. I know the popular plugins, and how effective they are and if players like them.

Have I ever been banned/jailed?

In my whole experience of Minecraft servers, I have NEVER been banned/jailed, and I hopefully never will be. I am good and nice to all and I'm never disrespectful.

Thanks, Aidanownsu.

Lovely, although I would like you to be more specific on what position you are applying for

DO NOT QUOTE THIS

just answer it please
Level 24 : Expert Dragon
Emerald0803
Nickname:Em
IGN:Emerald0803
Previous building experience: castle, oasis,angel, creeper
How long have you played minecraft:since1.2.4
How much time can you dedicate to building:at least 3 hours
Maturity scale:7-10
Anything else:nope
Uncertainhavoc
Denied
09/04/2012 8:32 pm
Aidanownsu
Hi all,

I'm looking for a server which I can be Admin/Mod on. The following is about me and what I do on Minecraft:

Minecraft username: Aidanownsu
What I like to do on Minecraft: I like to build nice buildings for servers, help with plugins and help players in need. I like to help take control and not encourage hackers into the server.

Why do I want to have a staff position?

I am a great person for all servers; as I'm highly dedicated to BUILD, HELP and FIX all problems in the server. I will kick/ban any highly suspected hackers; or report it to a higher rank for further actions. I am 110% against hacking, swearing and bad behaviour. My passion is to help all in need and create a happy and friendly environment.

My past experiences with staff:

I am a trustworthy individual, being capable of preventing bad behaviour. I have once been an Administrator on a SKYBLOCK server; as I was recommended by serveral staff members due to my actions. Many staff members are impressed by what i've accomplished for them.

What do I know about server plugins?

I have the knowledge of a lot of plugins, as i've experienced them through my travels amougst servers. I know the popular plugins, and how effective they are and if players like them.

Have I ever been banned/jailed?

In my whole experience of Minecraft servers, I have NEVER been banned/jailed, and I hopefully never will be. I am good and nice to all and I'm never disrespectful.

I built this; It is one of the best XP FARMS available.

Thanks, Aidanownsu.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome