Time Lapse! (Vanilla minecraft server)

Pengegg's Avatar Pengegg2/11/14 9:26 am
2/22/2014 12:27 pm
Ajabzz's Avatar Ajabzz
Good evening/morning ladies and gentlemen, I'm pengegg and I am here with an exciting proposal!

After two and a half years of playing minecraft I have journeyed through many servers, each with their own quirks and flaws, but I am yet to find one that gives me the nostalgia from playing on pure vanilla servers, this was a disappointment as he number of servers that claim to be vanilla aren't what they seem. This got to a boiling point two days ago, I couldn't stand it any longer, I had to take action! I sat down at my computer and dug through all of my files and kept going until I found it, a completely blank vanilla server file! After some consideration I decided to open this to the public to some extent, this is where you come in, I am accepting 5 minecrafters to join me and a small selection of my friends to play on this server and create a nostalgic adventure together! To join simply reply in using the following format:

Username:

Reason for joining:

Preferred gameplay style/ favourite thing in MC:

How you think you can contribute to this server?:

P.s. I will be posting this as a sever page in a few days, check it out!
Pengegg
Level 13 : Journeyman Pirate

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Ajabzz
02/22/2014 12:27 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Engineer
Username: Ajabzz

Reason for joining: Basically, your story. Tired of plugins, bs factions and modded everything. Obnoxious kids, griefing, people being annoying. Your summary of your minecraft history is very similar to me, and i would love to join you on your journey .
Might sound cheesy, but I am just plain and simple tired of searching.

Preferred gameplay style/ favourite thing in MC: Pretty even across the board, I am not incredibly good at redstone, but I love making farms and bases.

How you think you can contribute to this server?: New Ideas, willingness to participate in events, help with other's projects, a team player.

Pengegg
02/11/2014 7:04 pm
HashiramasUsername:Hashiramas

Reason for joining:Want to play Vanilla Regular and have fun!

Preferred gameplay style/ favourite thing in MC: Building/ Mods/ Fun!

How you think you can contribute to this server?:Build / Create a Good Time!

I will consider this later.
Awesomeness1242
02/11/2014 6:58 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Username:
awesomeness1242
Reason for joining:
I'd like to play on a smaller server that's focused on individuals, unlike many huge servers.
Preferred gameplay style/ favourite thing in MC:
I like Survival Games, but I like building, Sabotage, Craft Bros., and Mini Games in general.
How you think you can contribute to this server?:
I can bring new ideas, themes, and thoughts to the group.
Pengegg
02/11/2014 7:03 pm
*checks player history* looks like your account is clean, I will need to do some further research though and this may take a day.
Hashiramas
02/11/2014 6:54 pm
Level 20 : Expert Dragon
Username:Hashiramas

Reason for joining:Want to play Vanilla Regular and have fun!

Preferred gameplay style/ favourite thing in MC: Building/ Mods/ Fun!

How you think you can contribute to this server?:Build / Create a Good Time!

Builds http://hashiramas.imgur.com/all/
EndifyGaming
02/11/2014 6:52 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Username:GreenMist2

Reason for joining:Would love to help

Preferred gameplay style/ favourite thing in MC:Creative/Building great things

How you think you can contribute to this server?:Help with getting you big in the minecraft world

Pengegg
02/11/2014 7:01 pm
Again, I will look in your player history just to ensure the server history, I might be a while because of time zone differences.
Baccakiller321
02/11/2014 6:20 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Username:Baccakiller321

Reason for joining:I am currently on a server where the server is starting to go offline for extended periods of time and need to join a new one.

Preferred gameplay style/ favourite thing in MC: I like redstone and to build any type of farm

How you think you can contribute to this server?:I can make a death games, I will open a few shops, and can make the enderman farm when we defeat the ender dragon as well as a blaze farm.

Age:12 (please do not take my age as an indicator that im immature, If I start acting immature on the server, please tell me and I will fix it.)
Pengegg
02/11/2014 6:50 pm
Age is simply a way of indicating whether or not you're like two years old, don't worry I'm 15 and don't think that age is a necessary field to qualify in. But as with everyone else, I will check your stats to ensure that no griefers get onto the server.
knuckles the echidna
02/11/2014 6:12 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
IGN: Cathy121

reason: There aren't many vanilla servers out there so i thought it would be fun to join one

gameplay style/fav. thing: I do creative on single player but I like doing survival on multiplayer . my favorite thing in mc is multiplayer.

How you think you can contribute to this server?: I love to help people and I love building and teamwork

on a small note I think I have only been banned once and I don't know why.
Pengegg
02/11/2014 6:40 pm
Thanks for applying, I will make sure that everything that you say is legit and this afternoon (I live in Australia) I will make sure server connection is available
BlazingFire1203
02/11/2014 1:31 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
BlazingFire1203

I love to help out and i'm very good at it. I also can fix problems easily.

I can contribute by helping anyone who asks and I am vert friendly and can convince people to join this server

14 almost 15
Pengegg
02/11/2014 5:57 pm
I will look into your player history to make sure everything is in check, also just to confirm, this isn't a time lapse build, it's just a survival server called time lapse, thought I should just let you and everyone else know.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome