~*Tomorrow Landz*~ Hiring Architects

queketth's Avatar queketth10/30/13 3:44 pm
1 emeralds 203 6
11/24/2013 4:34 pm
queketth's Avatar queketth
Why?

Tomorrow Landz is hiring architects to help and build a new spawn for an already established server. The current spawn doesn't have the wow factor of the other server builds and lets the server down

The server is continuing to grow on a daily basis and the scale of the existing build soon will struggle to accommodate the growing server.

Requirement

You must be an established builder with examples of your work on PMC or another source. You must be mature and responsible, and have the time and patience to create an incredible build. Most importantly you must get along with me and the other server staff!

Rank

As an architect you are given full access to creative with the exception of bed rock, there is the potential to progress to "Chief architect" where you will be given world edit capabilities. However until you have proven your position as an architect and admin or myself will be there to help with world edit etc.

The Build

The theme is a grand imperial palace!

The following picture has been provided as a reference in no way should the build be copied it is merely to illustrate the desired scale and quality of the work.

Application

Name:
In Game Name:
Build Experience (explanation + previous build images / link):
Why Tomorrow Landz? :
queketth
Level 32 : Artisan Geek