CreeperCrew415's Avatar CreeperCrew41511/2/13 2:33 pm
11/4/2013 5:24 pm
XDavid King's Avatar XDavid King
RESULTS

PASSED FIRST ROUND - FAILED SECOND ROUND
Minecraft IGN: Skelator137

PASSED FIRST ROUND - PASSED SECOND ROUND - FAILED THIRD ROUND
Minecraft IGN: SleepingPotato

PASSED FIRST ROUND - PASSED SECOND ROUND - PASSED THIRD ROUND - PASSED FOURTH ROUND
Minecraft IGN: CarterCarpentier

PASSED FIRST ROUND - FAILED SECOND ROUND
Minecraft IGN: adixenguy123

PASSED FIRST ROUND - PASSED SECOND ROUND - PASSED THIRD ROUND - PASSED FOURTH ROUND
Minecraft IGN: xDavidKing

FAILED FIRST ROUND
Minecraft IGN: themastermind622

Aditional notes: Sorry, but I will not be supporting BungeeCord for hub servers, as more than one lags all the servers a lot.

PASSED FIRST ROUND - PASSED SECOND ROUND - PASSED THIRD ROUND - FAILED FOURTH ROUND
Minecraft IGN: LostStories

Congratulations to CarterCarpentier and xDavidKing! They won the free two servers! Just send me an email and I'll start setting up your server! It should take me about a couple days to set it up/reply!

Contact email:
iTrivision@gmail.com

If you do not email me in the next week or so, someone else will win your server!
CreeperCrew415
Level 3 : Apprentice Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

XDavid King
11/04/2013 5:24 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Hunter
Email Sent.
LostStories
11/02/2013 10:15 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
Real first name: Rehman

*Minecraft IGN: LostStories

*Name of your server: TheGoldenAges

*Category (skyblock, survival games, survival, pvp, factions, ect): hopefully OP pvp.

*Why you wan't a Minecraft server? well everyone want's to have there very own server I've hosted a home hosted server lagged alot, basicly my pc sucks. So hosting a 24/7 dedicated server would be amazing I could give players a chance to play with each other and maybe even meet new people my goal is to make people feel as welcomed and loved as they can because they might like that and might invite more friends I just want players to have fun and enjoy. I've had my fair share's of staff on server's, so I do well know how to host.

*How will you get your Minecraft server popular? PMC, server listing add it to another hub get someone to advertise it maybe talk to some owners to get it advertised by them.

*Do you wan't Spigot, or Vanilla (Spigot is the same as Bukkit but it increases the speed of your server and runs all Bukkit plugins 100%)? Bukkit/Spigot I don't mind. ethier or.
StrangleMonkey
11/02/2013 9:51 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Dragon
Real first name:Zeke

*Minecraft IGN:themastermind622

*Name of your server:Idealcraft

*Category (skyblock, survival games, survival, pvp, factions, ect): I will be putting most of these into one server and make a hub. People wouldn't like it so much if it was based on one type of server.

*Why you wan't a Minecraft server?: Some people complain that they want the old types of servers back. Some people love the minigames. I decided that I wanted to create the ideal server for everyone to enjoy in. I want to give people something unique and a place where they can have fun and enjoy. I want people to have a place in which they can have fun with others who enjoy a specific category in a server. I also want people to gather around in a server and just have a fun time. Hence the name IdealCraft.

*How will you get your Minecraft server popular?: Advertising here and at minecraft forums, server lists, youtube videos, tell friends, and show them that my server is the server to play at.

*Do you wan't Spigot, or Vanilla (Spigot is the same as Bukkit but it increases the speed of your server and runs all Bukkit plugins 100%)? Bukkit or Spigot
XDavid King
11/02/2013 7:21 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Hunter
[center][b][u]Real first name[/u][/b]:
David King

*[b][u]Minecraft IGN[/u][/b]: xDavidKing

*[u][b]Name of your server[/b][/u]:
Brixx Pvp/Factions <-- Might not be the official name

*[b][u]Category (skyblock, survival games, survival, pvp, factions, ect)[/b][/u]: Factions / Raiding

*[b][u]Why you wan't a Minecraft server[/u][/b]?
Because i've always been wanting to make one rather than being staff on one. and because i've kinda always wanted to do things my way.

And also because i have no way of paying for servers. i do not have paypal/credit card or anything like that.

*[b][u]How will you get your Minecraft server popular[/u][/b]?
Since its factions, it will probably get pretty popular with a few donors once in awhile.

People like donating on factions server for items like god armor , god apples , ranks , kits etc. and i think this will be a good server.

Also i will be making some nice and unique features for the server. such as a nice spawn, nice website. and also a nice and experienced staff team.

*[b][u]Do you wan't Spigot, or Vanilla (Spigot is the same as Bukkit but it increases the speed of your server and runs all Bukkit plugins 100%)[/u][/b]?
Bukkit/Spigot, so i will be able to add various plugins to the server![/center]
adixenguy123
11/02/2013 6:55 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Real first name: Adrian

*Minecraft IGN: adixenguy123

*Name of your server: HeroCraft

*Category (skyblock, survival games, survival, pvp, factions, ect): factions

*Why you wan't a Minecraft server? Because i cant pay for a minecraft server we need our money for food,clothes etc... And my dream (minecraft dream) is having a server.

*How will you get your Minecraft server popular? I will try too get nice and helpful staff then i hope people will stay

*Do you wan't Spigot, or Vanilla (Spigot is the same as Bukkit but it increases the speed of your server and runs all Bukkit plugins 100%)? I need bukkit but spigot sounds great so spigot.
CreeperCrew415
11/02/2013 6:41 pm
Skelator137Real first name: Skelator Lokir

*Minecraft IGN: Skelator137

*Name of your server: SkellyPhase_Minigames

*Category (skyblock, survival games, survival, pvp, factions, ect): Economy/towny

*Why you wan't a Minecraft server? beacause i want people to be prepared for real life, thats why its an economy server and twony server, it will be exactly like real life, markets hotels apartments familys marrige bf/gf ect

*How will you get your Minecraft server popular? I will advratise EVERY DAY!!! i have a few more options too

*Do you wan't Spigot, or Vanilla (Spigot is the same as Bukkit but it increases the speed of your server and runs all Bukkit plugins 100%)? Spigot

Server specs: i so forgot what specs means XD

Congrats, you made it on to the "Maybe list"!
Carter991
11/02/2013 2:41 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Dragon
*Minecraft IGN: CarterCarpentier

*Name of your server: IPrison

*Category (skyblock, survival games, survival, pvp, factions, ect): Prison Server!

*Why you wan't a Minecraft server? Because I really cant pay for a Minecraft Sevrer these days. But i have some really good ideas and would be really happy if i won!

*How will you get your Minecraft server popular? Having Really Nice and friendly staff and always having something for them to do!

*Do you wan't Spigot, or Vanilla (Spigot is the same as Bukkit but it increases the speed of your server and runs all Bukkit plugins 100%)?: Well i need bukkit but what your talking ab out sounds way better so ill go with that!
CreeperCrew415
11/02/2013 6:46 pm
You just made it to the probably list!!! You have a better chance of winning a server! (even though I'm giving out 3 and only 3 have applied (so far!)....)
RoviiMotion
11/02/2013 2:41 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Artist
Real first name: Won

*Minecraft IGN: SleepingPotato

*Name of your server: TofuTown

*Category (skyblock, survival games, survival, pvp, factions, ect): Skyblock or Prision

*Why you want a Minecraft server? I would love to make a Minecraft server so that I can create a nice community where everyone is always helpful and can inspire other people! I am very experienced with servers but I had to quit because of personal things such as medical problems, family issues, and other things including school. But now, I am free, and would love to host a server.

*How will you get your Minecraft server popular? Advertising on PMC, other server lists, and getting the community to spread the word about others! Making YouTube videos about the server! Saying what the features are, and how the environment is clean and friendly

*Do you want Spigot, or Vanilla (Spigot is the same as Bukkit but it increases the speed of your server and runs all Bukkit plugins 100%)? Bukkit, because I love the ease of it, and it is really simple. I may try Spigot very soon.
CreeperCrew415
11/02/2013 6:44 pm
Congrats, you also made it onto the maybe list!
RoviiMotion
11/02/2013 9:43 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Artist
Thank you so much! I have been wanting to host a server, but I didn't have the money! Thank you so much!
Skelator137
11/02/2013 2:39 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Real first name: Skelator Lokir

*Minecraft IGN: Skelator137

*Name of your server: TownTime

*Category (skyblock, survival games, survival, pvp, factions, ect): Economy/towny

*Why you wan't a Minecraft server? beacause i want people to be prepared for real life, thats why its an economy server and twony server, it will be exactly like real life, markets hotels apartments familys marrige bf/gf ect

*How will you get your Minecraft server popular? I will advratise EVERY DAY!!! i have a few more options too

*Do you wan't Spigot, or Vanilla (Spigot is the same as Bukkit but it increases the speed of your server and runs all Bukkit plugins 100%)? Spigot

Server specs: i so forgot what specs means XD
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome