Power hub games! needs builders and devs

TheOfficialDaxanater's Avatar TheOfficialDaxanater10/31/14 2:44 pm
1 emeralds 132 2
10/31/2014 3:22 pm
TheOfficialDaxanater's Avatar TheOfficialDaxanater
What is power hub games?

Power hub games(PHG) is a new server offering all kinds of game modes. First off, we are new, I haven't created or bought any servers or domains to host. Second I wish to make this server unique unlike other, the game modes will be Mob arena, Survival Games, skyblock and finally a custom game mode, that we can decide on together, all the other game modes will be renamed so it won't be original.

Who am I?

Not much to say about my self, I'm a 16 year old ordinary guy, I'm actually
a payed builder by many networks, on this PMC account I do plan to post my builds and such on here. Now you might be thinking this is going to be like the others, stupid boring and barely any players are going to come on it. I love take ideas, I'm not stubborn, I really just wish to create a community to run and have fun with, I don't plan to have 500-1000 players, I wouldn't mind any amount. I'm also am web designer but not advanced, partly beginner. I wish to learn how to code, but it's a nerve rack to me, but for all those devs reading this, I guarantee this won't be a waste of time.

What do I need?

I need some builders and developers to start of wit., mods, admins and such will be DECIDED at the end, I see who works the hardest and gives the best attitude in the project, however I'm not going to allow 7 admins and such, 3-4 is going to be the max of admins, the rest of the builders can stay as a mod or a builder. Developers are going to have a [Dev] rank, yes this is higher then admin, but what really matters that you are doing something you love. I do need some coders and plugin managers for the dev rank, I take any really.

Ranks

Builder Application

IGN:
Age(it doesn't matter how old you are):
Skype(required):
Time zone(if you don't know, use http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/c ... .html):
How long have you been playing minecraft?:
What is the main job/role as a builder?:
1-2 Pictures(use imgur to post)
What type of style?(eg: medieval, fantasy etc):
Other Additional Information:

Developer Application

IGN:
Age(it doesn't matter how old you are):
Skype(required):
Time zone(if you don't know, use http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/c ... .html):
What role do you want to take part in?(pick coder or plugin manager)
What is the job of a developer?:
Have you took place in any other networks/servers?:
Other Additional Information:

If you're Accpeted I will PM you my skype and some other details.
If you're Denied I will tell you what to fix so you can add that to you're application, if the application is copied off another post or invalid information you will NOT be able to apply again
TheOfficialDaxanater
Level 1 : New Miner