ℓσσкιηg ƒσя α ѕєяνєя ιη ηєє∂ σƒ ρяσƒєѕѕισηαℓ ѕтჃ!

potatopoat2's Avatar potatopoat212/3/15 12:45 am
1 emeralds 179 7
12/7/2015 3:16 pm
potatopoat2's Avatar potatopoat2
Hello my name is Jordan Collins I am looking for a server in need of professional staff. I have made my own application format down below I hope you enjoy and if you think I'm good enough for a position on your server either contact me on skype, comment on this post, or pm me I will be watching this post like a hawk

IGN: MrWhaleMan17

Position wanted: Any position you think I would be good for

Why should we choose you? You should choose me because I'm a highly experienced individual. I have a lot of useful skills such as; OK building, redstone structures, moderating, commands, and a lot more. I'm a very dedicated server and no that doesn't mean I will be on the server 24/7 I'm just saying this because I take pride into my staff position and I always take my job seriously I never abuse my powers. I will be on about 3-4 hours maybe more some days or maybe less. I always give warm welcomes to new comers and new staff members and always keep an eye on the server when I'm on, I can be goofy at times but I think that's a good thing because everyone needs a good laugh.

How long have you been playing minecraft? I have been playing minecraft for about 5 years now

Experience: I have owned 2 servers and been pretty much every rank below I have experience with commands, moderating, redstone contraptions, groupmanager, etc.

Other Server(s) you have been staff on: I currently a moderator on a rpg called Graystone I can give you the ip and show you around if you wanted well after the server is released which is in about 3 weeks or less or more. I used to be an admin
on a server called CraftPvp but the server has been down for some time now. I have been staff on a lot of servers I can't possibly remember them all those were just some more resent servers I've been staff on

Other: I'm a very kind, hard working, dedicated, funny person I hope you enjoyed this application contact me on skype or comment on this post if you liked it thanks for your time!
potatopoat2
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer