I'm Training Admins, Mods, And BUILDERS!

El See's Avatar El See12/19/13 3:01 pm
1 emeralds 138 3
12/19/2013 4:05 pm
_MathewTheCrafter_'s Avatar _MathewTheCrafter_
I'm currently able to teach ANY regular player how to legitimately and professionally carry out their usual tasks that would apply to any server.

I mostly recommend learning to become a builder because it's less tests, and more joyful. Builders are without the responsibility to maintain players and keep them in order, yet they have access to all of the fun permissions such as world edit and game mode. Those are permissions that not even my Head-Admin has. Builders are much more valued on every server and have become a rarity. I'll be teaching world edit commands and building styles and how to build many massive builds in under an hour. You'll learn how to build beautiful and original spawns, mini games, towns, cities, redstone basics, and even more sophisticated builds.

As for moderators, I can show you the correct answers for test questions and applications for various servers. You'll learn when to ban, when not to, and how to use alternate forms of punishment that you never knew about.

Admins, will be allowed to learn and use all the usual permissions that they'd need or use as an admin. This will include selecting staff, promoting/demoting players, adding/removing permissions, and how to recognize unfit staff.

Since nearly everyone want to learn how to become staff. I'll have to be a bit selective about who I start with.

Admin/Mod/Builder:
IGN:
Skype name:
Availability (time you can spend daily):
Previous Experience (not required):
What you'd like to improve on (for those with experience):
Why do you want to learn to be this rank:

The soul intention of training staff is that you stick around on my server to keep it buzzing.
El See
Level 1 : New Miner