Staff Recruitment [Survival Server]

ghostyboy5's Avatar ghostyboy59/29/13 11:38 am
10/30/2013 12:17 pm
ghostyboy5's Avatar ghostyboy5

[color=#0080FF][b]
Hello everyone; my name is Tyler and I am the Founder and Head Developer of the Casual Survival server TSS. [That Survival Server].

That Survival Server is a community driven casual survival server. Our server is managed and developed by a dedicated team of gamers continuously striving to form a superb experience for all of our players.

I am searching for a few staff members to join our team, so if you wish to apply as a team member, simply fill out the application below and wait for a response.

Moderator Application
[spoiler]Real Name:
IGN:
Email:
Experience:
Why You Want To Be Staff:
How You Can Help:
[color=#FF0000][i]Remember, all fields in the application are required to be considered[/i][/color][/spoiler]

For some basic server information, you can go to our Website via [url]www.thatsurvivalserver.com[/url] Please remember though, that while we are currently a server under development, so is our website, therefore it will have bugs and glitches throughout the pages.

We currently have four moderator positions remaining open for application, however we may add more positions in the future, our current team is as follows:

Remember, we are a casual survival BUKKIT server..[/b]
ghostyboy5
Level 36 : Artisan Nerd

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/30/2013 12:17 pm
ghostyboy5
For anyone still interested, I am still searching for four Moderators.
10/29/2013 3:58 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
captainkurtly123
Hi!

Ign: Kurtly333

Email: kurtrockson@iprimus.com.au

Experience : I am a fun, nice person who can devote many hours to Minecraft. I have ran, moderated, administrated servers and also have lots of experience with plugins. I know how hackers try to get around your plugins and I can code them for that not to work. I can use WorldGuard, WorldEdit, Pex, GroupManager, Factions, and many more! Most of my experience came from a server called Splash Hotel. There I learnt the stresses and ups/downs of running a server.

Why do you want to be staff: I want staff because I can devote the time and effort to do this responsibly,
I look forward to the prospect, TSS is a long term favorite of mine, I've
been checking the forum since the beginning hours and would like to be involved
in bringing the Server provided to people in a friendly & informative way.
I have found TSS is a truly genial server, while everyone I have encountered,
whether user or management has been friendly and helpful. I would definitely
like to be apart of this. I was recently a staff member on a server called
Splash Craft but due to financial reasons this Server has since shut down.
When I found CM, it was like Heaven. I believe now that applications
are open I can pursue and succeed in continuing doing what I love. I believe
with this position I can add flare to the community. The fact that I am in
web dev/programming means I am able to think logically, and with logical
thinking, comes logical reasoning. I am able to see both sides of a story,
no matter how much the situation offers biases. I have easily understandable
grammar and spelling. With all this I believe I can help and would love to
help and be apart of the TSS management team. I reflect maturity and see
this in yourself and possibly your other staff members. I can see this server going far and it would
be an honour to be apart of this. I can and would love to work well in a
team with your other staff members. I would take pride and love creating
events for the users to play in. I have a passion for happy people and helping.
I believe and would love to help and bring all the above and more from the
best of my ability to the hotel. I can help improve and increase players in many ways. Below are just a few.

How i can help improve CM: There are obviously many attributes a person
needs to be a good staff member. One of the most important and under-rated
qualities I feel is most important in working as staff is maturity. The more
mature the staff member the better the staff member. High levels of maturity
show experience working on servers and it shows other members they can trust
you with any problem they may have. If a staff member was rude to users or
used crude language around them I believe that could lower the overall standard
of the hotel greatly.

So the number one quality I incorporate when working for a server is maturity.
I feel other qualities such as the ability to work well in a team is also
very important. For the staff system to fully work I believe the staff members
should get along with each other as any feud they may have with one another
could effect the way they work with fellow users. I can also bring multiple
hours (8-10 per day) to the server.

How can you help increase users: Actively and happily I will get involved
and help out with such competitions as the YouTube competition. I will reward
(to my expense) and praise for advertisement. The fact that you would have
such a loyal staff team, with me included would be a turn up for the server's
user base. I can and WILL constantly advertise. I will not only get users
to join the Hotel, I will be the loyal guide when they join. I will welcome
them, I will show them around and I will answer questions. I will not only
get user to join but I will get users to stay. Anything within the best off
my ability I can do. I will happily advertise and do things over social networking.
I am not the type who will be too embarrassed to like this page or too embarrassed
to comment on that video. I am a dedicated member who shows honesty and I
WILL do those things. Anything needed of me to increase user will be done
by me.

Anyway, thanks for reading. Hopefully you like it.
10/29/2013 4:21 pm
ghostyboy5
Next time, if you plan on copying an Application you posted elsewhere, make it believable. We have not allowed players online, therefore you could not have seen us, nor do we have a live forum.
Denied.
10/29/2013 3:55 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
Aurenni

IGN: Aurenni

Skype (Do you have a Mic): Yes, I have Skype as well as a working mic

Email:aurenni4@gmail.com

Experience:I do have a certain amount of experience that I hope you will find to be useful within your servers community. For starters the most important thing I should mention is that I have owned a few servers myself, so I know the responsibility to your fellow staff members and to the owner. I have administrated two servers, one creative and one Tekkit. I have moderated another for a long period of time when I was 15. So I have a knowledgebase of almost all commands to be used on a server.

Why You Want To Be Staff:I wasnt to be staff to further the development of an already established Minecraft server. I feel as though my skills could improve upon the player's time on the server, and it could improve upon the overall feel of the server. I have been searching for somewhere to help, and I feel as though this is the server to go for, and I hope I meet the requirements and standards of this server.

How You Can Help:Well I am going to college for a major in Computer Science and I can program in many languages. Not only that, but I have experience with almost every plugin a server could use (Obviously not all, there's thousands). And I am fairly good with VoxelSniper and WorldEdit for terrain purposes. I am also a people person, I love to help with any problem someone may have and it takes a lot to anger or frustrate me.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and evaluate my application and I hope that I will meet your needs!

If you have any questions, or even if you want to set up an interview over skype, please Email me at aurenni4@gmail.com!

Regards
-Brandon (Aurenni)
10/29/2013 4:20 pm
ghostyboy5
Denied
10/29/2013 3:33 pm
ghostyboy5
Applications Are Now Re-Opened. And We Have Four Available Positions.
10/03/2013 7:39 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
THAT_AFROguy684
Applying for builder

Name: Domonieq Roberson

IGN: THAT_AFROguy84

What (in your opinion) theme are you best at building: Modern and Mid-evil along with some futruistic.

Timezone you are in: Pacific time

Your experience in servers: Basically almost 2 years. I used to do a lot of coding but then I started to take interst in my building and became what I am today. I can still help setup a lot of plugins and program a few but i'll try to stick with building unless you want me to help with a few plugins.

Are you good at building: Yes, inmy opinion and in a lot of others i'm an amazing builder. I'm notbeing cocky i'm just stating what I've been told.

Are you good at plugins: Yes, i'm very good at plugins. Give me any plugin I will know every little detail in under 20 min. I'll know exactly how to set it up and everything so not only can I build I'm good with plugins too.

Would you be able to donate and help keep the cost up: I can try my best, but overall I will pay to keep this server running to the last second and to my last penny.

How long can you play: 12 hours weekdays adn all day weekends.

skype name : afrodude684

working microphone? [yes]

Why i should pick you from the rest: cause I strive to make sure everything is just perfect. I go all out, unlike many others I make sure I give you 110%. I go the extra mile just to make sure it looks just right.

What you can offer me and the server: I can offer a new style of building. Using modern and midevil to my advantage. This will make all the builds you see from me different and totaly unique. I also add a pintch of futuristic just to make things interesting. The way my patterns flow is completely new. I use everything to my advantage. Wether its the region, sky, grass, or even weather I will take that and use it to my advantage.

Why do you believe you should get this job: The reason I want to join is because ever since I first started up Minecraft I've been dedicated to building bigger and better with each world I make. I belive that I can bring a brand style to this community. As well as making new Idea's for builds. I also would like to expand my building knowledge by learning from my fellow teammates and hoping that I will be able to teach everyone else something.

How long can you be online: 12 Hours on weekdays and all day on weekends

How long have you been playing minecraft: 3 years now

Link to a build just a little sample: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... blocklife/
10/03/2013 9:37 pm
ghostyboy5
You were already denied. Don't re-apply.
10/03/2013 2:54 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
edcorock
IGN: edcorock
Skype (Do you have a Mic): yes and yes but i don't give my Skype/email out to the public i'll pvt message it if need be
Email: ^
Experience: i have been admin/mod on 7-8 servers but i quit minecraft 3 months ago but i decided to get back into it recently.
Why You Want To Be Staff: i want to be staff because i want something to do. and helping people and having fun are my some of my favorite things to do.
How You Can Help: i can help people in a way need be, i know how to use a lot of the plugins but if i don't know how to use it im a quick learner and i'm a pretty good builder ( i build mostly mid evil)

thanks edcorock
10/03/2013 3:43 pm
ghostyboy5
Denied
10/03/2013 2:11 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner
SpectralK

IGN: SpectralKnife

Skype (Do you have a Mic): Yes, my Skype is SpectralK.

Email: You can probably email me at spectralk.exe@gmail.com

Experience: I used to staff at some other servers in the past. Admin on a server called 5Diamonds owned by RiotShielder, Head-Admin on one of my old friends servers, and I even used to own one but I ran out of money to keep it running. I'm honestly not good with plugins and setting them up if that's something that's required of me, but I am pretty good with general moderating.

Why You Want To Be Staff: I like what the concept of your server is going to be about. I myself have always had issues finding a server I like. I know how you feel, with hopping around from server to server to find a good one. I'd like to join so I can be part of this server, as well as help keep it going great. Basically though, your server sounds like it fits me perfectly, like a glove almost. If I don't get staff, I'll still hopefully enjoy playing on it anyways.

How You Can Help: Firstly, I have a very flexible schedule. I'm always looking to have fun with players, get to know them and make friends with them. That could probably help entice people to stay around more, friendly, dedicated staff and all. I'm also pretty good with most commands and such, though I might have to get acquainted with some of the commands a staff member should know, just to make sure I shake off any rust I have. I believe I'd make a great staff member though, and hope you consider me well.
10/03/2013 3:42 pm
ghostyboy5
Skype Request sent for Interview
10/03/2013 4:14 pm
ghostyboy5
Accepted
10/03/2013 12:57 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Modder
TrollingGiant
Staff role: Mod
Why do you want to be staff?: Because, i Enjoy, supporting users, and servers to make it it's best
How long can you play?: Weekends all-day weekdays night time
How mature are you out of 10 and why?: i Would say 7, as i like to set role models, to how players, should behave and suggest ideas
What can you do for our server if you become staff?: I Can help out with, bugs, problems, General Help, Questions
How old are you?: 14
IGN: TrollingGiant
First name: Alex
Email address: cydi4tutoirals@gmail.com
10/03/2013 3:42 pm
ghostyboy5
Denied
10/02/2013 7:34 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
THAT_AFROguy684
Name: Domonieq Roberson

IGN: THAT_AFROguy84

Why do you want to join our community: The reason I want to join is because ever since I first started up Minecraft I've been dedicated to building bigger and better with each world I make. I belive that I can bring a brand style to this community. As well as making new Idea's for builds. I also would like to expand my building knowledge by learning from my fellow teammates and hoping that I will be able to teach everyone else something.

How long can you be online: 12 Hours on weekdays and all day on weekends
10/03/2013 12:36 pm
ghostyboy5
Denied after consideration
10/02/2013 7:30 pm
caseycase4

IGN: Caseycase5

Skype (Do you have a Mic): Yes, I have Skype and a mic. Will send in a PM, would rather not give out on forums.

Email: Again, will Pm. Don't want people spamming it or signing me up for spam.

Experience: Have owned 2 servers, co-owned 3, and been a moderator or above on at least 10 other servers.

Why You Want To Be Staff: I would love to help your community grow and help manage it. I am great with people and great at establishing guidelines and keeping them enforced.

How You Can Help: I will do anything I can to help the server and keep it growing. I will do everything to the best of my ability and keep it a great server to play on!
10/03/2013 7:20 pm
ghostyboy5
Accepted
10/03/2013 12:36 pm
ghostyboy5
Skype Interview will occur today in a few hours from now.
10/02/2013 6:36 pm
MordecaiMC
Okay, before I begin this application, I'd just like to say a few things. MordecaiMC will not be my permanent PlanetMinecraft name. I'm just putting that out there, as I made this account to promote an old server I used to own when we were having an old TV Show Contest. So, aside from that, let's move on to the application.

Real Name: My real name is Hunter, and if you want to know anything else, you'll have to ask me in game or if there's a serious emergency in which you need my contact details and name.

IGN: My In-Game name for MineCraft is Hunter135790, and yes, it's a mouthful, but it'll be easier to read off my name if you do get a Nick-Name plugin, where as I will have a custom name to which people can refer to me by.

Age: I am 13 years of age. Born in 2000. I don't act it. Actually, one could say I'm a kid trapped in a man's body. Or, one could say otherwise. Depending on how I'm feeling. Ah, let's just move on to the next question already.

Skype (Do you have a Mic): Yes, I do have a microphone, and my Skype is Hunter135790dash. I may not be able to get on to Skype very often at the moment, as my microphone is partially broken, but I can get on Steam or Skype to text-chat. Other than that, I'm fine in means of using Skype and contacting anybody if they need me for anything.

Email:
Business: revengeca@aol.com
Private: Ask in game if needed.

Experience:
I've been a coder and developer, co-owner, moderator, administrator, and overall hoster of a pouplar 1.6.2 MineCraft server, which since has been shut down due to funding issues and proper-staffing issues. Some things happened between me and the owner and the server was forced to shut down. I'm also a graphical designer that can make banners, advertise, make avatars, skins, and more for the server. I can also build and do anything else that anybody needs me to do.

Why You Want To Be Staff:
I'd love to be staff. I love to help people out, and just have the power of knowing that I can't be the one that's pushed around. This section for why I want to be staff can go on forever and ever, and all of the details are probably going to lead in to the next question. So, please. Read the next question for further details.

How You Can Help:
I know what it's like to be new on a server, and you get pushed around by staff because you're new, and nobody treats you like a "veteran" player. Well, I don't personally like when that happens, and I like to help out other players when they are in need of help. I can build, deal with bans and kicks, deal with unruly players, focus on my job, and get on daily to help out on the server.

Extra Details:

My favourite colour is Neon Green, second is Red. I'm a graphical designer and can build pretty well in MineCraft, if you want evidence, pop over to my Creative Server I'm working on. I'm not really from Canada, I'm from New York, but my favourite country aside from Australia is indeed Canada. I'm a very mature and respectful person, and I know how to get a job done when needed to, and how to be a fun, relaxed person when wanting to.

Please, consider my application, as I know some others have had troubles with theirs being accepted. Thanks!

-Hunter
10/02/2013 7:54 pm
ghostyboy5
Denied
10/02/2013 6:14 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Turtle
McJJH
IGN: McJJH
Skype (Do you have a Mic): jaysterjjh Yes, you can look at the quality here if you must. (http://www.bit.ly/jakeispro)
Email: epikpwn7@gmail.com, h.jakej@gmail.com
Experience: Hosted servers, experienced in PEX, BPerms, and GroupManagers permission plugins along with most plugins, Essentials, World Edit, World Guard, if there is a plugin I need to learn I know this very useful site to find out how to use it. (Cough youtube cough)
Why You Want To Be Staff: I am intrested in being staff to get more experience. I feel the more experience I have the better. There is no endpoint for me but I would like to learn more from more experienced if I can. I would like to perfect the ways of server hosting. I recently tryed to host a server from my PC. 24/7. My internet was good enough but it is a laptop and overheated after 2 days. I was able to get about 5-10 people on all the time.
How You Can Help: I can config plugins, write small bits of java or config a plugin more in depth than most. I also do not question my decisions. Someone hacks, they can appeal on the forums. Not by begging me.
10/02/2013 6:39 pm
ghostyboy5
Accepted
10/02/2013 4:32 pm
Hellno13
Yo dude i gtg anyways all be back around 8 pm hope i get accepted
10/02/2013 6:06 pm
ghostyboy5
My apologies Hellno13, however you were denied your application.
10/02/2013 4:11 pm
Hellno13
IGN:fartmansean
Skype (Do you have a Mic):Yes i do, my skype is fartmansean
Email:stodulski18@gmail.com
Experience:My experience rate now I'm mod on 2 servers I have been caught up with school work but i'm work free now.
Why You Want To Be Staff:I want to be staff cause I love working with new players your server just type I like and you seem like friendly guy.
How You Can Help:I can help in many ways like i'm great plugins i'm amazing in bad situations i know what do when someone griefs spams or abuses power for grief i go to street ban for spam mute if they find another way to spam temp ban, abuses power street to demote like i said i'm applying for Moderator+ i'm great staff member i'm there when you most need me and i love to help.
10/02/2013 4:14 pm
ghostyboy5
Under consideration: A response will be posted shortly.
10/02/2013 4:03 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
chlochlo656
Chloe
Moderator please
Ign chlochlo656
Age 9
Mic yes
Skype is chlochlo656
chloe.l.griffiths@gmail.com
I am a co owner on a server
I like to help servers that are not the most popular to be popular plus I like helping ppl

I will help keep chat clean ill stop griefersi will prevent anything that's against the rules
Thanks. For your time
-Chloe
10/02/2013 4:14 pm
ghostyboy5
My apologies however you are too young for our requirements. Denied
10/02/2013 3:40 pm
ghostyboy5
I will be accepting applications for the following positions for the following 3 days:

Builder
Developer

These applications will be considered, and upon further consideration, and interview will be given over skype.
09/29/2013 11:58 am
Atrtemis+
Thats why im sad
09/29/2013 11:57 am
Level 26 : Expert Skinner
87iq
Why is skype so needed PLUS he wouldn't give skype away random people can call him
09/29/2013 11:59 am
ghostyboy5
Skype is necessary for group communication between staff members, it is necessary so that we can be more easily coordinated and that if something is happening that needs immediate attention, and the required personnel are not logged onto the server, however are on skype, we can easily contact them.

Skype is necessary because I say it is necessary; it is my server, therefore my requirements. Don't like it? Don't apply.

If he didn't want to give everyone his skype, he could've messaged it to me. Either way, skype is required. End of argument.
09/29/2013 11:56 am
Atrtemis+
Nevermind
09/29/2013 11:55 am
Atrtemis+
IGN:I_Am_Moustache
Skype(do you hve a mic ) no and no
Email: if you want it pm me
Experience: admin on 3 mod on 4 co owner on 1 and builder like 10 times
Why do you want to be staff: i love helping people
How can you help?: im great at world edit pixel art and building. Can advertise if needed
Pm me if im accepted
09/29/2013 11:48 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Toast
BlogCraft
IGN: blognorfblud
Skype (Do you have a Mic): No
Email: I don't want random people emailing me so ill PM it to you later
Experience: I have owned 4 servers
Why You Want To Be Staff: I love helping people
How You Can Help: Nearly anything you need, Advertising, building, looking over the server, ECT
09/29/2013 11:52 am
ghostyboy5
My apologies Aron, however skype with a working mic is a requirement for all staff members. Thank you for applying.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome