~Ultimate Pro-only Faction Server Needs Pro Staff~

billyjoel54's Avatar billyjoel5412/7/15 5:50 am
12/7/2015 7:12 am
billyjoel54's Avatar billyjoel54
Clash of Steves Staff Recruitment Begins:
Server Background:
Clash of Steves is a Pro-only Faction server based on making the game harder for those who seek a little more challenge on their servers. Players will face enhanced versions of creepers that sprint and blow bigger than TNT, Mega Zombies that can leap great distances, Angry Sludge, the giant slime that seeks to consume all, and even Skeletal Knights which are enhanced Wither Skeletons that wander the main world.

Staff Job Descriptions:
The staff at Clash of Steves firstly are there to make sure the player experience is as exactly as it should be. Staff are not there to be "slave drivers" and tell players what to do. Abuse of power will not EVER be tolerated.
Admins:The Admin's job is to make sure all player concerns are answered, to monitor plugins, and keep an eye out for major issues and report them to me, the server owner. The Admins should always watch the chat box to keep watch for player complaints and answer them if possible.
Moderators:Your job is a bit easier and a bit more fun. Moderators will actually be players on the server, with factions and territory of their own. The job of the moderator, however, is not to conquer everyone else's faction. The job of the "mod" is to keep an eye out for cheaters and be extra eyes and ears for the admins. Simply put, mods are players with duties and perks (since moderators will actually have permissions in gameplay that most players would have to pay for).

How to Apply:
- First of all, go to http://www.clashofsteves.enjin.com and create an account on our website.
- Navigate to the "contact" page and contact me, filling in the following information:

1. Minecraft user name:
2. Skype name:(if you do not have one, please insert your email)
3. Age:
4. How long have you been playing minecraft:
5. How many hours are you available to connect:
6. Have you been an admin/mod/staff on any other servers before:
- if so, what server(s)
7. Why are you interested in a Clash of Steves staff position:
8. Other computer skills, youtube, twitch accounts, or connections that could help the server:
9. Other remarks: (here's where you tell me anything you want to tell me)

ANY APPLICATION FOUND TO CONTAIN FALSE INFORMATION WILL RESULT IN AN IMMEDIATE BAN

In Closing:
I'm a friendly guy, don't be intimidated to talk to me. Yes, I expect you to do what you say you can do. But I'm just a person, and I expect all staff to maintain personal contact with me in order to build a tight team and grow the server community. With that being said, please do not be hurt if I turn you away; however, I look forward to reviewing all of your applications and meeting you. After submitting your application, once I review it I will contact you via the Skype username you provided. May the best blockhead win!
billyjoel54
Level 6 : Apprentice Engineer