[OFF THE GRID] |Unique Minigames| IN NEED OF BUILDERS!

Paradoxq13's Avatar Paradoxq137/1/14 5:17 am
1 emeralds 280 5
7/6/2014 2:52 am
Funnygatt's Avatar Funnygatt

-=+=- MINECRAFT OFF THE GRID -=+=-

Server ip: mcotg.com

Click the spoiler below to view some images of the builds on our server:

Click to reveal

Who are we?

Off The Grid is the result of a group of Minecraft gamers putting in time and effort for the better part of a year. It was designed by players with many different backgrounds from all over the world. With our launch in January 2014, we are very proud of our work and hope many gamers all over the world are able to enjoy it. Our goals are to make the Grid a player-friendly environment, have as much interaction with the players and to bring new and exciting games to the community!

At the moment we have a few exciting minigames such as Control -- A team game where you go against other teams to occupy and control points of the huge game map, with many classes to choose from and unique fighting styles -- and Epidemic -- An also massive game where you play as either Survivors, Exiles or Zombies, fighting an epic battle for resources and land. -- As well as other titles such as Siege, Minecraft Team Fortress 2, CivCraft, A Plot Creative Server, and upcoming games like Grid Games, Data Runner and The Parkour Project.

What Are We Looking For?

At the moment, we have quite a shortage of builders. We are trying our absolute hardest to get the server out of Beta, but right now the lack of help is making progress quite slow. We are looking for competent builders, with a proficient knowledge of design and building. The staff on the Grid are very friendly and we understand if your life gets in the way and you won't be able to build for a period of time. We give our builders quite a fair bit of freedom in what they build. Because of this freedom, we would appreciate builders that are low-maintenance, meaning we don't have to check up on you all the time to make sure you know what you are doing. If you have any concerns, we will always lend an ear.

However, we do require a level of commitment and effort. Our standards aren't lowered because of the shortage, and you will still need to go through the application process. Don't worry, it's a very simple 3-step process that is explained below!

Cool! How Do I Join?

STEP ONE: Post your Minecraft username below, so we can match up your form with your forum account. Then click this link and fill out this short form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1IwtiCQxbEpgbejPxQn4gTdFAlDWf0ARmLTCD08TiWVk/viewform

STEP TWO: If you are accepted: We will contact you through Skype (or other specified method) to request a short interview (via TeamSpeak3, more info about this on the form), mainly just to get to know you more.

STEP THREE: If you pass the 2 steps above, you will be on a builder trial period. During this time you will be given the chance to build for the server for a week or two. You will then be promoted to a full Builder!

Addendum

I would like to sincerely thank everyone who has, or will be applying. Every little bit of help we can get makes a huge difference and makes our lives so much easier. If you would like to know more, post your questions down below, or feel free to add me on Skype (Paradoxq13) and I will personally answer any questions you might have. I look forward to working with you in the near future!

~ Paradoxq13 (Build Team Manager)
Paradoxq13
Level 15 : Journeyman Robot