Unique Server Recuritment

mcneprojects's Avatar mcneprojects4/29/15 1:05 am
1 emeralds 107
I am looking for someone to help me come up with great features and help build/admin a server.
MINECRAFT Server Details:
-Running on Raspberry Pi B+
-4 Players
-PVP Disabled
-Greifing? Still evaluating options.
-Gameplay Details:
Click to reveal
You and these three other players all will start at the same time from the same place near a chain of islands.
You all will have 30 days (in real life, not the game...) to survive. You can either all work together or pick an island and be a loner. Oh also you will only get one chance to play on this server if you die you are banished for life.

The map will reset every thirty days and only the "winner" from the previous month will be able to compete again. You almost could think of it as an extreme Hunger Games server. I have plans on how to determine tie breakers if there are more than one person at the end of the month.

Server will be down for maintenance for at least 24 hours during every map reset.

I am seeking 1-2 admins and 1-2 builders. So far I have gotten the server running on the RPI I just haven’t built the right map or anything for this particular server. So basically it will be from scratch. It should only take a few weeks to have it up and running if we sink a few hours a day on this. If you have and cool features you would like to see just post on this thread.
So is this something you guys would be interested in? If so, see below.

Also the first 6 people to PM me with for a reservation will be the first to play on the server. Everyone after that will have to be place on a waiting list. Once accepted I will give you a time and date to start your turn on the server. You will be notified one week prior to your date to be on the server. Please respond back acknowledging your reservation 24 hours before game start.
To reserve your spot on the server just PM me with the word RESERVE and I will know what you mean. (I might need additional info from you ill message you if so)
If you want to help build and/or admin this server fill out this in your PM or in the comments below. I’ll PM you with the verdict. WorldPainter & Bukkit experience preferred but not required.
1. Minecraft Name:
2. How long have you been playing Minecraft?
3. Qualifications (e.g. Special Skills, Redstone Builds, WorldPainter Exp, Admin Exp, Etc.):
4. Why do you want to be an admin/builder on this project?
Also it would help your case to post some pics of your creations with this form.
mcneprojects
Level 13 : Journeyman Miner